4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
Here's an idea for kmod for pregnant without Game Over

Body: Pregnant (Species Name)
Not being fucked:
-Ahn, there's now a baby in me. Hope it grows fast to breed me.
-I'm going to bear a child but my pussy still wants to wrap around a dick.

While being fucked:
-Yes! Give the baby your cum! Feed it with your nutrients!
-I'm already having a baby but I would like to give birth to more.

Reactions: Hfreak

dareHappy

Jun 19, 2021
Oh, I actually use the game default value for that but then I forget that I also increase monster speed so, let's me balance that a bit

I add this "impregnation" as a part of my own kink and the way it work is I use number of mount count and creampie count to calculate the chance of getting impregnated (using RNG).

Hint for this mechanics ; If you get creampied a lot , the chance of you get impregnated (game over) also increase a lot.

Did you make her a little bit too thirsty or something , or you want me to tweak the calculation a little bit?
to add this to the game, do i just copy and paste the file to the game files?
Oh, I actually use the game default value for that but then I forget that I also increase monster speed so, let's me balance that a bit

I add this "impregnation" as a part of my own kink and the way it work is I use number of mount count and creampie count to calculate the chance of getting impregnated (using RNG).

Hint for this mechanics ; If you get creampied a lot , the chance of you get impregnated (game over) also increase a lot.

Did you make her a little bit too thirsty or something , or you want me to tweak the calculation a little bit?
how can i add this file to the game files without messing up the game?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Here's an idea for kmod for pregnant without Game Over

Body: Pregnant (Species Name)
Not being fucked:
-Ahn, there's now a baby in me. Hope it grows fast to breed me.
-I'm going to bear a child but my pussy still wants to wrap around a dick.

While being fucked:
-Yes! Give the baby your cum! Feed it with your nutrients!
-I'm already having a baby but I would like to give birth to more.
OK I like the idea, will consider doing this in the future variation with pregnant without game over
(Dang, I thought I was the depraved one, but holy shite I salute you for this brilliant idea)

to add this to the game, do i just copy and paste the file to the game files?
how can i add this file to the game files without messing up the game?
Yes, you only have to replace the original Assembly-CSharp.dll which is in AlienQuest-EVE_Data\Managed.
(Recommend to start a new game for better experience)
BEFORE installing the mod (any mod) , recommend to backup Assembly-CSharp.dll and save file.

what do you think is the best mod (for anyone who has tried it) for a first time playing the game
You mean like
1. you want to play the moded game on the "very first playthrough" ?

or

2. you completed the "vanilla playthrough" and want to try some mod for the first time?

If [1] (which I assume is not your question), then KMod maybe ? (self advertisement lol)
because I try to make Kmod to be like a "vanilla+" version with some "increase in difficulty" in some aspect.

if [2] , then I recommend boned mod because it make game "interestingly" challenge

Reactions: Noidcreid

AlekKino

Dec 24, 2017

Recent updates are amazing! Amazing how just a few lines of dialogue can really change the tone. Impreg descriptions could perhaps use a bit more variation from 'alien baby' or 'xenomorph' but overall it's all a very good change.

Only thing I don't like is it that if you get grabbed in a room with 3 or more monsters that can fuck you, is it basically a gameover as even changing the speed to 1/4x through cheat engine you can't stand up quick enough to leave the room or fight back, the only thing you really can do is wait for the game over or press esc/f12 after the struggle bar disappears and reload a save. Sometimes this is a good thing, but if you're still trying to progress through the game and you reach one of the several hallways with 8+ monsters all eager to jump Ellen, it certainly gets frustrating.

Only other suggestion I can think of would be a submit or submission button, like how bonemod has if you hold the down key to allow monsters to auto grab you if they are nearby without trying to attack and damage you. Could maybe couple this with submission making the sex scene play out faster and give more arousal/corruption?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I don't know the source,but I know how to extract for AQE
I had to manually extract the audio to make the alt-ending. It wasn't a clean rip since I am not an expert on coding.

If possible, could you please extract the AQE music? Perhaps I can use it further to refine a longer ending. If possible, would it be doable to extract the voice files too?

okmbhu001

Aug 23, 2018
I had to manually extract the audio to make the alt-ending. It wasn't a clean rip since I am not an expert on coding.

If possible, could you please extract the AQE music? Perhaps I can use it further to refine a longer ending. If possible, would it be doable to extract the voice files too?
Too bad,the BGM is OGG file,can't attach

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Excellent, I can work with that, thanks!

Offhand, since you're good with extraction...are you able to extract anything else such as graphics or scenes?

Kvliam

Aug 4, 2020
After playing for some time I started wondering - is there a way to make Ellen not change her posture after she gets undressed? Is there something toggleable either inside or outside the game to make her stance regular again while naked? The sprites don't look like it is impossible.

I get that she is shy and anything, but I would really love if she didn't cover her breasts and shift her legs together all the time

aqe3.png aqe1.png And especially when she's crouching aqe4.png aqe2.png

Sometimes I just want to admire the look, you know

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
After playing for some time I started wondering - is there a way to make Ellen not change her posture after she gets undressed? Is there something toggleable either inside or outside the game to make her stance regular again while naked? The sprites don't look like it is impossible.

I get that she is shy and anything, but I would really love if she didn't cover her breasts and shift her legs together all the time

aqe3.png aqe3.png aqe1.png aqe1.png And especially when she's crouching aqe4.png aqe4.png aqe2.png aqe2.png

Sometimes I just want to admire the look, you know
Unfortunately it will require creating new sprites. Maybe you can piece together some parts from existing assets in photoshop, but it's painstaking work. There are a lot of transitional frames between the poses, i.e. between sitting and attacking.

2048_07_Attack3-resources.assets-19.png

Also, I think a lot of people missed it, with Grim's Patreon being scrubbed clean and all that, but he was planning on a new project.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course it's also possible that Grimhelm is done with making h-games, who knows...

Last edited:

Kvliam

Aug 4, 2020
Unfortunately it will require creating new sprites. Maybe you can piece together some parts from existing assets in photoshop, but it's painstaking work. There are a lot of transitional frames between the poses, i.e. between sitting and attacking.

View attachment 1299186

Also, I think a lot of people missed it, with Grim's Patreon being scrubbed clean and all that, but he was planning on a new project.
Oh damn, looking at her ingame I really thought she is made out of individual sprites for torso, head and limbs, which are just rearranged for each animation and connected to meshes for physics, but it seems Grimhelm decided to painstakingly draw each frame of each animation by hand. Even crazier that he decided to draw naked ones from scratch instead of reusing existing ones like most would've done.

Thanks, it seems I'll have to take a look at the assets and see what I can or can't do with them. Depending on how hardworking he was at the time, I really might just move some textures from naked animations and overlay them over dressed ones to see how well they combine. However if they are arranged differently, which is almost expected, they might show incorrectly in game when it would call for textures. In that case it's easier to make dressed textures nude AKA make a nude mod for her outfit.

You're right, it sounds like a lot of work. Well, at least now I know what to do if I decide to dive into it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, about this, I saw information earlier in this thread, really shame Grimhelm is so secretive, but I can understand he is just not a fan of getting hundreds of messages from impatient people. Also if Grimhelm quits game development, I would've love just to see him continue drawing, a very talented and skilled artist.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Oh damn, looking at her ingame I really thought she is made out of individual sprites for torso, head and limbs, which are just rearranged for each animation and connected to meshes for physics, but it seems Grimhelm decided to painstakingly draw each frame of each animation by hand. Even crazier that he decided to draw naked ones from scratch instead of reusing existing ones like most would've done.

Thanks, it seems I'll have to take a look at the assets and see what I can or can't do with them. Depending on how hardworking he was at the time, I really might just move some textures from naked animations and overlay them over dressed ones to see how well they combine. However if they are arranged differently, which is almost expected, they might show incorrectly in game when it would call for textures. In that case it's easier to make dressed textures nude AKA make a nude mod for her outfit.

You're right, it sounds like a lot of work. Well, at least now I know what to do if I decide to dive into it.
As per the edit above, I've been trying to come up with ways to incorporate pregnancy for a while, but I'm not an artist, so gotta think outside the box.

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes