4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
R u talking about the small crawling blob-aliens? They don't have any h-scenes with her. U just get damage when u get too close to them, that's it, they don't even attack on their own.
Aye those are the ones. alright, shame :) one of them has a dick sticking out of it so I thought it might :D

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I am halfway through the game and probably 4 hours of playtime (I enjoyed my time looking at the scenes) and only just realized you can actually EQUIP the augments. I had been thinking they were passive this whole time. Hentai games make you lose IQ :cry:

Edit: Also, is Kmod a completely separate mod or an updated version of Boned/Hardmode mod? I dont follow..

Last edited:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Hi
I made some minor update for Kmod where

1. The dialogue about undress and get dress stay a little bit longer. (so that you may be able to completely read it before it disappear)
2. Add a function where if enemy see you naked , they will move faster (around 2 times of original speed). (this only applied to slow humanoid alien type [exclude sword man alien] , and bat)

If possible, please give me a feedback about the monster's movement speed.

Pizza boi

May 16, 2017
If possible, please give me a feedback about the monster's movement speed.
I always keep playing this on your mod and it is fantastic!

The movement speed at naked state make it like a horror game at some point though lol, but considering those alien objective are reproduction, I think it quite make sense and make overall game challenging.

You did a good work, i must say, but the only thing that is my personal kink is I would love if we are able to recover her mind and/or body after we went too far. Since my really enjoy her cry and struggle on raping (I'm not a criminal), making her mind as a point of no return is kinda turn me down after some creampied have been done.

But excluding my kinky shit, you've done a very fine work

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
I'm certainly enjoying this; only wish that you didn't get a game over when you get pregnant, that's a little sad.

Reactions: f9account

Workhorse

Oct 21, 2018
The Kmod is amazing. Can you tweak the recovery. Like in Unholy Disaster, give some time to get up. When downed and after the monsters are done, another one just hops on immediately even though I want to move on. That would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
The Kmod is amazing. Can you tweak the recovery. Like in Unholy Disaster, give some time to get up. When downed and after the monsters are done, another one just hops on immediately even though I want to move on. That would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Oh, I actually use the game default value for that but then I forget that I also increase monster speed so, let's me balance that a bit

I'm certainly enjoying this; only wish that you didn't get a game over when you get pregnant, that's a little sad.
I add this "impregnation" as a part of my own kink and the way it work is I use number of mount count and creampie count to calculate the chance of getting impregnated (using RNG).

Hint for this mechanics ; If you get creampied a lot , the chance of you get impregnated (game over) also increase a lot.

Did you make her a little bit too thirsty or something , or you want me to tweak the calculation a little bit?

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Oh, I actually use the game default value for that but then I forget that I also increase monster speed so, let's me balance that a bit

I add this "impregnation" as a part of my own kink and the way it work is I use number of mount count and creampie count to calculate the chance of getting impregnated (using RNG).

Hint for this mechanics ; If you get creampied a lot , the chance of you get impregnated (game over) also increase a lot.

Did you make her a little bit too thirsty or something , or you want me to tweak the calculation a little bit?
hey man, thanks for the work on this!
I love the impregnation mechanic, I think it adds a lot to the game!
It's just too bad it's a game over when she gets pregnant. Of course I get you can't have pregnant sprites etc :) But should we get punished for knocking her up? :D

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
hey man, thanks for the work on this!
I love the impregnation mechanic, I think it adds a lot to the game!
It's just too bad it's a game over when she gets pregnant. Of course I get you can't have pregnant sprites etc :) But should we get punished for knocking her up? :D
Well, since it is a forced game over , the default punishment , which is -50 HP max , is suffice enough I think.
Maybe, I will have to balance the impregnation chance formula a bit in the future variation.

Last edited:

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Well, since it is a forced game over , the default punishment , which is -50 HP max , is suffice enough I think.
Maybe, I will have to balance the impregnation chance formula a bit in the future variation.
I think you may have misunderstood me there :) I was saying that I prefer to NOT get punished for getting her pregnant at all :)

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I think you may have misunderstood me there :) I was saying that I prefer to NOT get punished for getting her pregnant at all :)
Well, I just woke up so sorry about that :LOL:. TBH , I always think about "alternate" ending which I talked about it a lot on here (can't remember the post# though) but it is kinda impossible because the in-game "cut scene" (during beginning and ending) is not a "completely" drawn CG nor "completely" drawn animation; it is a mix between drawn animation and animation using scripted unity asset (either his own creation or bought) [I think] which is super impossible to replace , also I don't know how to draw.

so yea, maybe using imagination and headcannon is probably the only best option.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Well, I just woke up so sorry about that :LOL:. TBH , I always think about "alternate" ending which I talked about it a lot on here (can't remember the post# though) but it is kinda impossible because the in-game "cut scene" (during beginning and ending) is not a "completely" drawn CG nor "completely" drawn animation; it is a mix between drawn animation and animation using scripted unity asset (either his own creation or bought) [I think] which is super impossible to replace , also I don't know how to draw.

so yea, maybe using imagination and headcannon is probably the only best option.
Dedicated to kwanlier and all fans who keep mods alive:

(turn on sound)

Alternate link to the video if first link goes down:
(turn on sound)

Noidcreid

Oct 6, 2017
So, I see that there are 3 mods, kmod, bonedmod, and hardmode mod. Are those three compatible with each other? I see that that hardmode and kmod, both modify assembly csharp, so could someone pls tell me if those three are compatible. Thankyou

I know now that they are not compatible, but what do you think is the best mod (for anyone who has tried it) for a first time playing the game

Last edited:

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
So, I see that there are 3 mods, kmod, bonedmod, and hardmode mod. Are those three compatible with each other? I see that that hardmode and kmod, both modify assembly csharp, so could someone pls tell me if those three are compatible. Thankyou

I know now that they are not compatible, but what do you think is the best mod (for anyone who has tried it) for a first time playing the game
I'd recommend Kmod because it adds a bit of story.

The other ones are for difficulty levels, and for a first timer that's probably not a major concern?

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes