4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

oakak

Jun 19, 2021
Awake a facehugger and die near of it. In the game over scenario appears that animation after a few seconds. And there is not pregnant, is more like a gore animation :(

Maybe all the girls in its games are inspired by an archetype or a crush :whistle:
But a mecanic to choose the colour of the hair or even the skin colour might be cool.
Awake a facehugger and die near of it. In the game over scenario appears that animation after a few seconds. And there is not pregnant, is more like a gore animation :(

Maybe all the girls in its games are inspired by an archetype or a crush :whistle:
But a mecanic to choose the colour of the hair or even the skin colour might be cool.
Exactly!

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
Hi
I kinda sorry that I go into a very long radio silent because there's IRL thing for me taken care of.
put that aside, I present you "new" version of Kmod.

How to install
1.Backup vanilla Assembly-CSharp.dll and save file
2.Replace vanilla Assembly-CSharp.dll with Kmod's Assembly-CSharp.dll

These are the list of feature that Kmod now has, note that some feature might come from my own headcannon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the feature that I can recall (sorry I forget to note what I add)

If you find any bug(s), please feel free to post on the forum (don't forget to tag me) or DM me.
it's really good.
but I would like the monsters to have a percentage chance of not stopping raping Ellen (animation loop).
otherwise it's very good, thank you.
kwanlier

Reactions: kwanlier

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
But just getting facehugged doesn't trigger the chestbuster animation, you need to get creampied by any other alien again for that. Almost as if the other alien is fertilizing the eggs laid inside of you.

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
- If Ellen have sex too much, she will become "corrupted"
Corrupted mean 1. she refuse to wear cloth = she will get cloth back anymore
Really love the way she becomes horny for more.
hint 2. You break into my home and kill my children, you will pay for this
Would be weird if Ellen would say that, sounds like something the Alien Empress would say, (that is if she could talk, lol) as we r killing the xenos (her children).

Last edited:

elpis123

Mar 15, 2020
Updated mod to build #6, adding a new resource and making some difficulty features less oppressive.

edit update: Came across a bug that affects all bosses and fixed it in the 6b version
Found a bug, I think?

Apparently, when I do a high jump, it then remove all of the double-jump stock. Is it intentional? I can't make a final run to the ship while all the DJ stock have been removed after the high jump...

Also, just want to ask boned is there a way to remove DJ stock in your mod?

Thanks!

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Hi
I kinda sorry that I go into a very long radio silent because there's IRL thing for me taken care of.
put that aside, I present you "new" version of Kmod.

How to install
1.Backup vanilla Assembly-CSharp.dll and save file
2.Replace vanilla Assembly-CSharp.dll with Kmod's Assembly-CSharp.dll

These are the list of feature that Kmod now has, note that some feature might come from my own headcannon.

This is the feature that I can recall (sorry I forget to note what I add)

If you find any bug(s), please feel free to post on the forum (don't forget to tag me) or DM me.
Great work on this new version of the mod! However I have one issue that I've been experiencing.

The Metroids in the upper area can trap you in an endless loop of fucking. They can grab you as soon as you're released from any grab (while you're on the ground), giving you no ability to escape, even if you manage to mash out since they'll just immediately grab you again.

Reactions: kwanlier

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Really love the way she becomes horny for more.
Thanks, this idea come from users that enjoy my mod and it's kinda come from movie Barbarella (I recently watched it and I kinda like it although it's kinda old)

Would be weird if Ellen would say that, sounds like something the Alien Empress would say, (that is if she could talk, lol) as we r killing the xenos (her children).
I guess you have to find out

it's really good.
but I would like the monsters to have a percentage chance of not stopping raping Ellen (animation loop).
otherwise it's very good, thank you.
kwanlier
I tried that and although it's kinda cool , it interfere with the arousal based struggling system and instant game over so I don't know if I going to put that in the future version or not ; if I manage to make it work correctly, then I may add it

Great work on this new version of the mod! However I have one issue that I've been experiencing.

The Metroids in the upper area can trap you in an endless loop of fucking. They can grab you as soon as you're released from any grab (while you're on the ground), giving you no ability to escape, even if you manage to mash out since they'll just immediately grab you again.
I kinda set the "down timer" a little bit too high so, sorry about

Here is the update file

I also add some extra line of text in the "spicy dialogue" , increase the frequency of dual penetration scene for bat, skinny alien, and chad alien from randomly (Grimhelm set the chance of dual penetration to be 20%) to always happen, and fix some issue such as "hint" still appear after game over, bug if you resurrect during H scene.

Also, as an ass , thigh , and sexy leg lover, this scene is my no.1 favorite.
If I were this chad alien, I would play with her leg more ; lick her sexy leg, thigh job, etc.

Also, although my favorite outfit are leotard (prefer sleeveless and "very" high cut) and competitive swimsuit (prefer high cut), I kinda find that Ellen's outfit is kinda bland for me. I wish her suit has more color (I kinda into light blue and pastel light green) and maybe reduce some fabric (to increase agility :sneaky:), or I wish her suit to become kinda transparent when it's wet

This is not a request for change the model (it's super impossible) or anything, I just want to vent a little bit.

*Edit*
Change some misspelled word

Last edited:
Reactions: Hfreak and LAKlek

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
Also, although my favorite outfit are leotard (prefer sleeveless and "very" high cut) and competitive swimsuit (prefer high cut), I kinda find that Ellen's outfit is kinda bland for me.
I feel the same about her outfit. It's not a bad one though, only just that it feels outdated like from the 60s or 70s, but she still rocks in it. Imagine if the suit had been something like this:

Last edited:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I feel the same about her outfit. It's not a bad one though, only just that it feels outdated like from the 60s or 70s, but she still rocks in it.
Maybe Grimhelm use the 60s - 70s space sci-fi movie as reference ? (a space sci-fi where scantily clad heroine travel in space and stuff ?)

Also, I kinda want to know the reason of the existence of xenomorph in this game ; maybe some more lore (lol)

It's does not mean that xenomorph is not a good enemy in this game, in fact, I think it is one of the best enemy in AQE, but I feel like ; since the setting is science research vessel, I think there should be more "lab rat" type enemy such as alienified dog (prefer wolf) , alienified primate (for me, i would go with gorilla) , alienified horse (this is just for me, I think I may have contracted some degree of bestiality from some game , please save me) , and , maybe , more alienified plant (currently in this game , only tentacle (does the turret snake count? it's kinda look like Cobra pitcher plant)). They might do some experiment on xenomorph , but what I feel is that xenomorph kinda give me horror game vibe rather than H game vibe.

Seriously, I don't want to start a drama or anything, I like the game, this is just my opinion and thought.

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
Maybe Grimhelm use the 60s - 70s space sci-fi movie as reference ?
Hmm, that could b a reason for that, since the original movie was in the 70s and also as she's named after it's mc.
I kinda want to know the reason of the existence of xenomorph in this game
That part's obvious, isn't it? There were human scientists as well on the ship, and even they must've been impregnated by the experimental xenos, after the outbreak.
I think there should be more "lab rat" type enemy
My personal wish would be like, there should've been more versions of female and futa and tentacle aliens like the male aliens. Like a fat flabby female, a more muscular futa as well maybe even a rogue female or futa cyborg/robot. I think the female aliens from the movie "Species" could've also been included in this game, since the both the franchises r based on concepts of H.R. Giger.

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
i'm on boned mod and i dunno if it's a default game bug or what but none of the boss doors stay locked when you go near them and you can walk on through.

the game won't allow me to break free form a facehugger h-attack anymore either.

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Have somebody a Save file for this Game?
There are some save files shared somewhere early in this thread. See if you can find them with the search feature. But if it's just for the gallery that you want those, then know that pressing F1 will unlock all animations.

Reactions: alan4

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Hey, sorry if I'm missing something silly; but the first couple of enemies do not have H scenes when they beat you, do they? i have non-game over h-scenes set to "ON" in the settings.

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
Hey, sorry if I'm missing something silly; but the first couple of enemies do not have H scenes when they beat you, do they? i have non-game over h-scenes set to "ON" in the settings.
R u talking about the small crawling blob-aliens? They don't have any h-scenes with her. U just get damage when u get too close to them, that's it, they don't even attack on their own.

alan4

Jun 14, 2018
There are some save files shared somewhere early in this thread. See if you can find them with the search feature. But if it's just for the gallery that you want those, then know that pressing F1 will unlock all animations.
Till now, i find out that we have a Serach Funktion in this tread XD Thanks Man!

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes