4.50 star(s) 114 Votes
Sep 23, 2019
So does anyone know how to use the kmod? Because I tried it without extract the files and it didn't work, and then I did extract it and it's still no working any tips or tricks

(and is there any other amazing mod that I mod the but without making it header.)
you are replacing the assembly-csharp in the managed folder right? thats all you have to do

oakak

Jun 19, 2021
Got some funny bug after (probably badly) updating your mod and continuing a previous game started with the first version of your mod. Basically, every time I took damage from the eye things or spikes, my health would increase, up to some ridiculous amounts (something higher than 10000000). I then got one-shotted by one of those fireball-spitting enemies.

Here's the log in case it wasn't me breaking things when updating :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you know the decryption key for boned-mod?

D

Deleted member 3763798

I noticed that when I paste the game files from a fresh download after deleting them previously, the game retains the previous settings and unlocked gallery, is it writing to the directory or another file location I don't know about?

edit: have noticed a Unity entry in my registry though I don't know if that's related to something else (never had actual Unity software installed except games made by it)

Also, for modders, how difficult would it be to add some of the gameonly animations to the gallery?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I noticed that when I paste the game files from a fresh download after deleting them previously, the game retains the previous settings and unlocked gallery, is it writing to the directory or another file location I don't know about?
The game keeps a bunch of stuff in the registry. If you want to fully reset everything, then delete the entries related to AQE from the registry.
Also, for modders, how difficult would it be to add some of the gameonly animations to the gallery?
Which animations are you thinking of? I myself lack the know-how to add animations to the gallery, but I could see it being possible. I'm just curios which animations you'd want to see there.

D

Deleted member 3763798

The game keeps a bunch of stuff in the registry. If you want to fully reset everything, then delete the entries related to AQE from the registry.

Which animations are you thinking of? I myself lack the know-how to add animations to the gallery, but I could see it being possible. I'm just curios which animations you'd want to see there.
Thanks for the tip, just found the GRIMHELM entry in the registry and did as you said, fresh start.

As for animations, something like the facehugger grapple animation loop? It has the same mechanics as the other enemies excluding the gameover part.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
View attachment 1260038 so is there are any new teasers or info bouts Grimhelm new "simulation game"

Also does Grimhelm have any social media website?
As far as I know there's nothing. Which is actually in line with my expectations from Grimhelm. The time we will hear more about that project, there will be something playable and substantial.

D

Deleted member 2830334

As far as I know there's nothing. Which is actually in line with my expectations from Grimhelm. The time we will hear more about that project, there will be something playable and substantial.
As some, repeat some developers can learn a thing or two from.

Some of them literally gab on and on about, their new update which most times don't add any real value.

Like just relax and create your vision. You don't need to megaphone everything you do.

(Tangential, but warlock and boobs comes to mind and the never-ending updates to an open ended game.)

oakak

Jun 19, 2021
As some, repeat some developers can learn a thing or two from.

Some of them literally gab on and on about, their new update which most times don't add any real value.

Like just relax and create your vision. You don't need to megaphone everything you do.

(Tangential, but warlock and boobs comes to mind and the never-ending updates to an open ended game.)
So your point is?

oakak

Jun 19, 2021
c086a21908097c3d9fe76e3405aa69239f89249b.gif Good evening everyone, so I've compared every "Grimhelm" games and I found one Very very very very SuS-y thing, which is this girl right here from "Dark Star" SPOILER ALERT!!!

if you haven't noticed already that she's acting like an Absolute b'tch.

(I don't like swear so don't judge me)

Now I know some of you will be like: of course she's a b:tch because it's a Hentai game you dumb fat you little son of biscuit!!

And here where I will be like (hold your horses amigo or even STOP RRIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM)

I just found that this girl from all of Grimhelm games and only this seductive lady,she's the one who doesn't even struggle.

That's right because she just accept it and HECK she is absolutely loving it she's doesn't care if you won or not because you know she's a b*t*h, where the another two girls they just try they're best to stop it and yeahhhhhh they do struggle

(even though they all shared the same hair colour it's weird to see that happening)

so if you think that I'm an idoit for wasting lots of brains cells just to write this article, then be sure to comment down below "I refuse" and if you do support this article then be sure to Like.

And if you do know the cup size of those 3 mother trucker ○//////○() LET ME KNOW DOWN BELOW

my guess well be

DS:DD
DAM:E
AQE: G

(And that's it thank you for saving your time to read this,babaooy)

oakak

Jun 19, 2021
View attachment 1260993 Good evening everyone, so I've compared every "Grimhelm" games and I found one Very very very very SuS-y thing, which is this girl right here from "Dark Star" SPOILER ALERT!!!

if you haven't noticed already that she's acting like an Absolute b'tch.

(I don't like swear so don't judge me)

Now I know some of you will be like: of course she's a b:tch because it's a Hentai game you dumb fat you little son of biscuit!!

And here where I will be like (hold your horses amigo or even STOP RRIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM)

I just found that this girl from all of Grimhelm games and only this seductive lady,she's the one who doesn't even struggle.

That's right because she just accept it and HECK she is absolutely loving it she's doesn't care if you won or not because you know she's a b*t*h, where the another two girls they just try they're best to stop it and yeahhhhhh they do struggle

(even though they all shared the same hair colour it's weird to see that happening)

so if you think that I'm an idoit for wasting lots of brains cells just to write this article, then be sure to comment down below "I refuse" and if you do support this article then be sure to Like.

And if you do know the cup size of those 3 mother trucker ○//////○() LET ME KNOW DOWN BELOW

my guess well be

DS: DD
DAM:E
AQE: G

(And that's it thank you for saving your time to read this,babaooy)

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes