4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Whoever recommended this game in some thread i forgot about, thank you. Holy fuck this is great. It is like I'm playing Night of Revenge all over again. I love these kinds of games.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Please don't ignore me. View attachment 1254988 So LAKlek have posted this a while ago and nobody answered him (lol) (are those scrapped or these are the six exclusive H-sences?

(How can I get those?)
That image has been discussed in this thread before. And my belief is that the sex scenes you see there that aren't in the game have been scrapped during development. At least there's no way to view those that anyone's found yet. They're probably just still images and Grim wouldn't have started animating them yet at that point now that I think about it.

Reactions: Aswiri and LAKlek

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
So LAKlek have posted this a while ago and nobody answered him (lol) (are those scrapped or these are the six exclusive H-sences?
(How can I get those?)
If you exclude the Futas and the 2nd animation for the bigger Xeno, everything else already exists in the game. The bigger Xeno is still there, just that it's design has been changed a bit, it has a purple head now (I call him Alpha Xeno just bcoz he's bigger and different). I guess you're new to the game so here's a tip, the faceless-fat-alien has a bug in the original game i.e. it's 2nd animation shown in the image doesn't play throughout the gameplay but unlocks in the end after completing the game. This problem has been fixed by the guy in the post above me, all thanks to him. Here's the link to that. He has attached the fix below his original post.
So I tried messing around with dnSpy again. This time with the base game without any mods if that matters. Somehow I now could compile my changes. Maybe that has to do with a fresh Windows install... I dunno.

In any case, I found out why that one animation never plays or unlocks in the gallery. kwanlier and boned, you may be interested in applying this fix in your respective mods.

If you look at the Without fix png attached, and look for line 12. This is where the sex animation effectively starts. You'll see that the first argument is "this.H_Single[0]". This is a single entry in an array. The "missing" animation is "this.H_Single[1]".
In order to fix this I generate a random number so that either animation could be started. I also added this to line 8 where I think it tells the game manager which animation is playing, which in turn will unlock it in the gallery if it's not.

I'm not sure why the logic for the animations for this particular monster differs from the way the other ones work. Perhaps Grimhelm wasn't satisfied with the second animation at one point during development, and forgot to revert this piece of code back once he changed the animation.

I also attached a zip with the dll including the fix. Simply extract into AlienQuest-EVE_Data\Managed.

oakak

Jun 19, 2021
If you exclude the Futas and the 2nd animation for the bigger Xeno, everything else already exists in the game. The bigger Xeno is still there, just that it's design has been changed a bit, it has a purple head now (I call him Alpha Xeno just bcoz he's bigger and different). I guess you're new to the game so here's a tip, the faceless-fat-alien has a bug in the original game i.e. it's 2nd animation shown in the image doesn't play throughout the gameplay but unlocks in the end after completing the game. This problem has been fixed by the guy in the post above me, all thanks to him. Here's the link to that. He has attached the fix below his original post.

Sooooo I have already completed the game on version 1.0.1, and I want to know what happened the futas/tran alien women how to get those, they aren't in the game or are they? (Plus I want to know what does grimhelm meant by the 6- exclusive H- sences?

(You can say that I'm new here since grimhelm doesn't have any sort if social media so yeah)

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Hello again, so recently I have played dark star (grimhelm first ever game) and I couldn't find those two H-sences? Are those only encounterable after you beat the game or something else?

(,lol I ask lots of questions nowadays)
If I remember correctly, it was just a matter of rng, though I haven't played DS in forever so I might be wrong on this.

Reactions: oakak

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Sooooo I have already completed the game on version 1.0.1, and I want to know what happened the futas/tran alien women how to get those, they aren't in the game or are they? (Plus I want to know what does grimhelm meant by the 6- exclusive H- sences?

(You can say that I'm new here since grimhelm doesn't have any sort if social media so yeah)
The futa enemies in the picture you posted above are not included in the game. There are futa enemies, but their design has changed and the sex positions are not the same either.
And I want to know what you mean by the 6 exclusive H-scenes. I don't recall Grim using those words anywhere in the past, but I may have forgotten. So if you can, post a link the the blog post that you got that from.

Reactions: oakak

oakak

Jun 19, 2021
The futa enemies in the picture you posted above are not included in the game. There are futa enemies, but their design has changed and the sex positions are not the same either.
And I want to know what you mean by the 6 exclusive H-scenes. I don't recall Grim using those words anywhere in the past, but I may have forgotten. So if you can, post a link the the blog post that you got that from.
Sorry to disappoint but he actually meant the "game over sences" and where I meant the secret death thing or whatever it was basically it got scrapped and have been tossed to the trash (it's basically those Hentai animations that never made it to the game itself) it's really sad to see them in there and not in the game. (But then again we might need a squeal or something like that I really like the gameplay ^-^)

Sorry to disappoint you dude.:WaitWhat:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hfreak

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Sorry to disappoint but he actually meant the "game over sences" and where I meant the secret death thing or whatever it was basically it got scrapped and have been tossed to the trash (it's basically those Hentai animations that never made it to the game itself) it's really sad to see them in there and not in the game. (But then again we might need a squeal or something like that I really like the gameplay ^-^)

Sorry to disappoint you dude.:WaitWhat:
Are you just making things up or am I going crazy? Where did you say anything about a secret death thing? And again, where did Grimhelm mention the exclusive scenes. Even knowing he meant game-over scenes, I still want to know the source.

oakak

Jun 19, 2021
Are you just making things up or am I going crazy? Where did you say anything about a secret death thing? And again, where did Grimhelm mention the exclusive scenes. Even knowing he meant game-over scenes, I still want to know the source.
Dude claim down, idk my brain have been fried up those days, please forgive my unknowledge head( I meant the secret death by the face hugger since it's not listed in the gallery, and about those 6 h sences it was the scrapped ones that I show it earlier. (Sorry that I made you Horny)

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Dude claim down, idk my brain have been fried up those days, please forgive my unknowledge head( I meant the secret death by the face hugger since it's not listed in the gallery, and about those 6 h sences it was the scrapped ones that I show it earlier. (Sorry that I made you Horny)
Amazing how much stuff people infer from just text. I was calm, you did not make me horny, and you certainly didn't disappoint me when you meant game-over scenes.

oakak

Jun 19, 2021
So does anyone know how to use the kmod? Because I tried it without extract the files and it didn't work, and then I did extract it and it's still no working any tips or tricks

(and is there any other amazing mod that I mod the but without making it header.)

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes