4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

oakak

Jun 19, 2021
Is there any sequel
If you want to make lots of people dreams come true, then do your best to make the squeal oooooor you can contact Grimhelm himself and ask him if he can make the squeal of AQE.

(which he probably wouldn't because he have reiterated from making those action games and now he's going for a Simulation game)

So yeah maybe you can ask him for a permission or something?

Reactions: Utily.utily.1312
D

Deleted member 2830334

View attachment 1261320
We all already knew he isn't going to make another sequel for it. But now hearing that he actually had initially planned to create one and then scrapped it definitely hits different. :HideThePain:
Yeah... Though, What can you do, ey? They did say they usually just move on to the next project once they're done with, whatever game they're on.

Screenshot_20210623-160615_Chrome~01~01.jpg

Reactions: Hfreak
D

Deleted member 2830334

I hope more and more people show him the support he deserves so he just might consider making another sequel to it.
Well the issue is that, there's probably no avenue, currently, to do so; aside from buying their games on dlsite.

Now, their patreon page is scrubbed and all that's left is this: Screenshot_20210624-195902_Chrome~01.jpg

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
Well the issue is that, there's probably no avenue, currently, to do so; aside from buying their games on dlsite.

Now, their patreon page is scrubbed and all that's left is this:
I discovered the game and grimhelm himself when he had already closed his patreon. I would surely purchase this game once I'm in a better financial position. Have you been following him since his active days on patreon? Does he accept suggestions or any volunteers or something for working on the game ? I would've loved to create some concept characters for this game.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2830334

I discovered the game and grimhelm himself when he had already closed his patreon. I would surely purchase this game once I'm in a better financial position. Have you been following him since his active days on patreon? Does he accept suggestions or any volunteers or something for working on the game ? I would've loved to create some concept characters for this game.
No, It seemed that grimhelm was adamant on his own vision for the game, as you weren't the only one to want to offer assistance, in what he was working on.*

Generally, he would create a substantial demo, disappear for a few months, sprinkle a couple Dev updates, then come back once the game was completed.

*mostly on his WordPress page, where I and many others, figured he stayed away from, because of the "entitled "reeeee" comments" about a release date/new demo, and all that nonsense.

Reactions: Hfreak

elpis123

Mar 15, 2020
Hi guys, is there a way to remove the double-jump restriction mechanics in bonemod? I don't think it is a good idea to have these restriction in a platformer game.

Clay7on

Mar 14, 2021
Anyone know where the save file is?
Also can I edit it?

Edit : nvm press F1 at gallery :/

Last edited:

Kantoraketti

Mar 10, 2019
so apparently i saw some vid that this game has facehugger is it scrapped in the final version? or its just doesnt unlock in the gallery?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
what happen to v0.13? you guys have any active download links for that version?
Why would you want an outdated version of the game instead of the full release.
so apparently i saw some vid that this game has facehugger is it scrapped in the final version? or its just doesnt unlock in the gallery?
There is a Facehugger animation in the game, yes. It's not in the gallery, though. Maybe because it involves gore. Or at least the aftermath does.

Mar 28, 2020
How did you do that, and was she pregnant?
Awake a facehugger and die near of it. In the game over scenario appears that animation after a few seconds. And there is not pregnant, is more like a gore animation :(

No reason. Except maybe preference. Why do you bring that up? No one implied he should as far as I see.
Maybe all the girls in its games are inspired by an archetype or a crush :whistle:
But a mecanic to choose the colour of the hair or even the skin colour might be cool.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Hi
I kinda sorry that I go into a very long radio silent because there's IRL thing for me taken care of.
put that aside, I present you "new" version of Kmod.

How to install
1.Backup vanilla Assembly-CSharp.dll and save file
2.Replace vanilla Assembly-CSharp.dll with Kmod's Assembly-CSharp.dll

These are the list of feature that Kmod now has, note that some feature might come from my own headcannon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the feature that I can recall (sorry I forget to note what I add)

If you find any bug(s), please feel free to post on the forum (don't forget to tag me) or DM me.

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes