4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
Are there any predictions for the author futurely making the game available in x32? I currently have a 32 bits windows and will likely take until next year to buy a new notebook which can run this.
Unfortunately no because in their dev blog (at least what it left of it) they stated need to move to 64 bit do to some issues during development. And considering they went under the waves of the internet sea no chance to ask him.

• Sad
Reactions: Mand21

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Sorry for stupid question but how to do that? I really would put my time invested to to it
Instead of that I would download the cheat mod for 1.01 and just use that. Kmod doesn't really add much anyway if you're not interested in gameplay (it's still nice tho). It's easier like that. You can search for the cheat mod and there should be a post on the 1st or 2nd search result page with the actual mod

xpera1

Jul 1, 2018
This is probably a reach of a request but anyway, I was really enjoying this game and had got up to the mother brain fight. I had searched every room and found nearly every upgrade. Pretty sure I was just missing the final augment and purple card, maybe one of the bonus upgrades too.

My problem is a stupid one, I game overed on the MB and went to load back my game but I accident overwrote it with a new game.

I'm not fussy on the lvl or unlockables, but does anyone happen to have a save file that's just before Mother Brian, or even somewhere between the previous boss and her? I really enjoyed the game but I dunno if I could play all the way back to where I was.

Also is there a mod to fix the fullscreen resolution that isn't packaged in with the hardmodes? I tried them after losing my save as they might freshen the run but I decided they're not for me.

If anyone can help you have my deepest thanks.

• Sad
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

BoredPineapple

Nov 14, 2020
This is probably a reach of a request but anyway, I was really enjoying this game and had got up to the mother brain fight. I had searched every room and found nearly every upgrade. Pretty sure I was just missing the final augment and purple card, maybe one of the bonus upgrades too.

My problem is a stupid one, I game overed on the MB and went to load back my game but I accident overwrote it with a new game.

I'm not fussy on the lvl or unlockables, but does anyone happen to have a save file that's just before Mother Brian, or even somewhere between the previous boss and her? I really enjoyed the game but I dunno if I could play all the way back to where I was.

Also is there a mod to fix the fullscreen resolution that isn't packaged in with the hardmodes? I tried them after losing my save as they might freshen the run but I decided they're not for me.

I've got a file that's just a bit before the MB fight. I don't really know how AQE stores save data so I copied both SaveData files into the zip added below. One of the SaveData files is backup from when I installed Kmod, don't know which one has the right save though though, could be either one or maybe even both. The save just before MB is on the third save slot. It's a no level up run I did a while back so you should have a lot of stat points to spend to get you started. Hope it works :)

Reactions: xpera1

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

feelsbad man, but I didn't personally enjoy the game AT ALL starting just before the MB fight so it might be the same for you. The enemies just turn into ridiculous damage sponges that are just not enjoyable to fight..

xpera1

Jul 1, 2018
I've got a file that's just a bit before the MB fight. I don't really know how AQE stores save data so I copied both SaveData files into the zip added below. One of the SaveData files is backup from when I installed Kmod, don't know which one has the right save though though, could be either one or maybe even both. The save just before MB is on the third save slot. It's a no level up run I did a while back so you should have a lot of stat points to spend to get you started. Hope it works :)
This is absolutely perfect man thank you so much. The game couldn't load savdata.dat (I'm guessing mod shenanigans as I had a similar thing when I was fiddling with hardmode) but I renamed savedata2.dat to savedata.dat and used that instead and it works perfectly.

As you said the third save is the one. That's some nice progress for not using any of your skill points, and I'm pretty certain it's almost the same level I was at. I did notice you hadn't grabbed any of the HP upgrades but It'll be fun to go looking for em :p

Seriously thanks again dude I'd nearly given up.

EDIT: I beat the game! It was great and I'm so glad I didn't have to start again!

Last edited:

xpera1

Jul 1, 2018
feelsbad man, but I didn't personally enjoy the game AT ALL starting just before the MB fight so it might be the same for you. The enemies just turn into ridiculous damage sponges that are just not enjoyable to fight..
I do agree the enemies were getting very spongey but I also didn't find it too hard getting about thanks to the shield which I felt was pretty OP after I got it. Of course when I got to MB it could not save me :LOL:

All in all I'm glad to have a shot at continuing and seeing the rest of the game, just gotta beat MB now!

• Red Heart
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

dareHappy

Jun 19, 2021
does anyone know how to get rid of the pixel censorship? it randomly showed up the last time i got on to play

xpera1

Jul 1, 2018
does anyone know how to get rid of the pixel censorship? it randomly showed up the last time i got on to play
There a setting in options for "youtube censorship" which I think might cause this.
Only other thing I can think to check is if you still have Uncensored.dat in the same folder as AlienQuest-EVE.exe?

dareHappy

Jun 19, 2021
There a setting in options for "youtube censorship" which I think might cause this.
Only other thing I can think to check is if you still have Uncensored.dat in the same folder as AlienQuest-EVE.exe?
i checked and it's there but everything is at 0 for that file, so would i have to redownload the game?

Ronny2235

Oct 22, 2021
This is one of the best game that I have ever played.
Nearly unlooked all animation by myself except for these 2.
Do anyone know where in the map where i can find the monster that can give these 2 animation?
P/s: I know that pressing F1 in gallery will unlock all animation, but iam curius where can i unlock it normally without cheating like that.
I can't find the location on the map with these fuck machine
1.JPG

Ronny2235

Oct 22, 2021
hello guys, hope you are all well

lately i've been thinking of adding some scenes for other alternative endings that i will try to apply to the game, after studying some things related to the material in the game, it seems too difficult to implement pregnancy when in play condition, so i thought to make some ending scenes if ellen received a lot of creampie during the game, maybe it will be better if my idea is implemented in Kmod which has successfully added pregnancy calculations in the game

at least I've made 3 different ending scenes, and this is one of my projects for the future, how about inserting eggs? and they also use a milking machine to milk ellen? Hope you like it ;)
View attachment 1437058
Your game is the best bro

Iseiscream

May 4, 2019
This is one of the best game that I have ever played.
Nearly unlooked all animation by myself except for these 2.
Do anyone know where in the map where i can find the monster that can give these 2 animation?
P/s: I know that pressing F1 in gallery will unlock all animation, but iam curius where can i unlock it normally without cheating like that.
I can't find the location on the map with these fuck machine
View attachment 1464208
Final BOSS

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes