4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
Can't seem to get the f1 menu to open, how does it work? or is it a joke kind of thing?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Make sure your bonemod is actually loaded. Or there is chance it is bound to F12 (if I recall correctly it was intentionally bound to same button that kills you) and I changed it somewhere.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Whats up with Grimhelm btw? His patreon is not active , his website last post was 2 years ago.
From what I recall, he closed the patreon, because he wasn't getting any work done, and he feels too much obligation to his fans to keep charging them with a patreon when no work is geting done on a project. He'll reopen it when he's gotten a start and is actively working on a project again. That was a while back, but I'm not surprised 2020 kept him from really getting anywhere in the meantime.
Was quite a while back, so I'm not surprised you missed it, but as far as I know what I said back then is accurate. Grimhelm is the kind of creator that feels indebted enough to their fans to not keep a Patreon running if no work is being done. So far as I know he plans to make more games, but until he's actively working on them the Patreon will stay closed

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I saw someone complaining of not having H Scene, well I got the same problem, even with H Scene enabled, nothing during, or after being defeated...

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes