4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I saw someone complaining of not having H Scene, well I got the same problem, even with H Scene enabled, nothing during, or after being defeated...
maybe redownload the game? that sounds weird, I don't think there should even be a setting that allows that
can you share a SS of your tab menu and maybe I'll take a look tomorrow?

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
maybe redownload the game? that sounds weird, I don't think there should even be a setting that allows that
can you share a SS of your tab menu and maybe I'll take a look tomorrow?
By the TAB menu you mean, what exactly ? <--- Because the TAB menu don't seem to be useful to help in that case, no debug or console in it, so aside from seeing that I do have H scene activated, well there will be nothing else, unless he is talking about another menu I don't know about :) snapson

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: snapson
Sep 24, 2021
By the TAB menu you mean, what exactly ? <--- Because the TAB menu don't seem to be useful to help in that case, no debug or console in it, so aside from seeing that I do have H scene activated, well there will be nothing else, unless he is talking about another menu I don't know about :) snapson
I haven't had this problem, but if you're looking for a total reset, try deleting the game's registry, the game generates its own registry which remembers stuff like unlocked gallery options.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I haven't had this problem, but if you're looking for a total reset, try deleting the game's registry, the game generates its own registry which remembers stuff like unlocked gallery options.
Where is the registry located at ? In the data of the game folder on somewhere inside Appdata like some pther game ?

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Where is the registry located at ? In the data of the game folder on somewhere inside Appdata like some pther game ?
no, it's not part of the things accessible using file browsers like the File Explorer built into windows.
You can access and edit the registry like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
though I can't recommend it if you don't already know how it works.
Understand how it works before you mess with it...although I think as long as you don't change anything that isn't inside the game folder you should be fine

Reactions: Hfreak

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
no, it's not part of the things accessible using file browsers like the File Explorer built into windows.
You can access and edit the registry like this:
though I can't recommend it if you don't already know how it works.
Understand how it works before you mess with it...although I think as long as you don't change anything that isn't inside the game folder you should be fine
Then imma avoid doing that, just to be sure, but yeah from what have heard game from this guys are all a bit of a mess, and from what I tested, they are, sad cuz the CG is this game is good, and I wanted to test the gameplay

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Then imma avoid doing that, just to be sure, but yeah from what have heard game from this guys are all a bit of a mess, and from what I tested, they are, sad cuz the CG is this game is good, and I wanted to test the gameplay
My dear friend, does your option look like this? (Ignore Monster HP Bar setup)
(In game, Press ESC -> Option)

1636308434668.png

If your setting look like this and there are no H scene, then there might be something wrong with your game.

Redownload is , probably, is recommended.

Reactions: weedman4251
Sep 24, 2021
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\GRIMHELM

There's the path for regedit if you want to go through with it. But like the guy above said, be really careful what you do in there.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
haven't had a problem personally, besides the gameplay that got EXTREMELY boring and repetitive at one point in the game and I just started cheating thru it. It was bug free tho
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\GRIMHELM

There's the path for regedit if you want to go through with it. But like the guy above said, be really careful what you do in there.
yea just browse to that place in regedit
as long as you don't mess with anything outside that folder you should be fine, hell you could probably delete the folder and it would still be fine

mustbe

Apr 9, 2020
On_Hscene_h1603028685 is the h-scene option in regedit. If it's set to 1 the option is on and if it's set to 2 the option is off.

Last edited:

honokan

Jan 22, 2019
just wanna say a huge shoutout to the modders for this game! i always really loved this game and it is awesome to see new life being breathed into it through mods! really looking forward to what you guys come up with, a huge fan of the Kmod and excited for the art posted a few pages back! keep it up, you have my full support <3 <3 <3

Reactions: f9account

honokan

Jan 22, 2019
kwanlier i was just wondering if you could help walk me through your process of making the mod? i want to try modding as well but ive been having issues editing and recompiling the dll file. im pretty new to this so if you dont want to help me its okay but i figured i would ask! and if not, would you be willing to recompile a mod for me with edited dialogue? i know its a lot to ask but you seem nice :)

feel free to say no, i understand!

Reactions: Zakagu

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
kwanlier i was just wondering if you could help walk me through your process of making the mod? i want to try modding as well but ive been having issues editing and recompiling the dll file. im pretty new to this so if you dont want to help me its okay but i figured i would ask! and if not, would you be willing to recompile a mod for me with edited dialogue? i know its a lot to ask but you seem nice :)

feel free to say no, i understand!

Permission granted

Go wild

I use dnSpy for editing the .dll file which it has its own decompiler and compiler so it less headache, but be warn though dnSpy , sometimes, is kinda frisky and feisty such as it may "optimize" the code you wrote which either make the code not work like what you want or break the file, but overall it does it job well.

I'm pretty sure someone will post (or already posted) the guide of using MS visual studio to edit .dll file.

Last edited:

honokan

Jan 22, 2019
Permission granted

Go wild

I use dnSpy for editing the .dll file which it has its own decompiler and compiler so it less headache, but be warn though dnSpy , sometimes, is kinda frisky and feisty such as it may "optimize" the code you wrote which either make the code not work like what you want or break the file, but overall it does it job well.

I'm pretty sure someone will post (or already posted) the guide of using MS visual studio to edit .dll file.
thank you! i was trying to use dnSpy as well and it was working well up until i tried to recompile the code, as it gave me a whole slew of errors. are there any specific settings you use to ensure that it recompiles successfully? when i did it there were so many errors that going through and fixing them one by one would be a nightmare

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
thank you! i was trying to use dnSpy as well and it was working well up until i tried to recompile the code, as it gave me a whole slew of errors. are there any specific settings you use to ensure that it recompiles successfully? when i did it there were so many errors that going through and fixing them one by one would be a nightmare
There are 2 ways of decompling thing in dnSpy
1. Edit class
2. Edit method

Edit class will decompile the whole "class", which likely give you like 1000+ lines of code which is not only hard but also prone to error.

From the spoiler, you can see that this whole class contain like 800 lines of code which contain a lot of thing.
If you try to edit class, you are likely to rum into error when you try to compile, so use the edit method instead.

Edit method will not only give you fewer lines of code but the complicating things from edit class are also not exist in there, so it is less likely to cause error when you compile granted that you did not write anything wrong in there to create an error.

eg. If you want to edit the KMod's dialogue, go to GameManager/OnGUI

Tip from me (because it happen on me)
When using if-else argument, after compile make sure that it did not turn if-return. How to fix this? TBH, I do not know myself, sometimes it happen, sometimes it not.

Good luck on your modding (y)

honokan

Jan 22, 2019
There are 2 ways of decompling thing in dnSpy
1. Edit class
2. Edit method

Edit class will decompile the whole "class", which likely give you like 1000+ lines of code which is not only hard but also prone to error.

From the spoiler, you can see that this whole class contain like 800 lines of code which contain a lot of thing.
If you try to edit class, you are likely to rum into error when you try to compile, so use the edit method instead.

Edit method will not only give you fewer lines of code but the complicating things from edit class are also not exist in there, so it is less likely to cause error when you compile granted that you did not write anything wrong in there to create an error.

eg. If you want to edit the KMod's dialogue, go to GameManager/OnGUI

Tip from me (because it happen on me)
When using if-else argument, after compile make sure that it did not turn if-return. How to fix this? TBH, I do not know myself, sometimes it happen, sometimes it not.

Good luck on your modding (y)
thank you for the in depth guide! i managed to figure out most of what you shared after some trial and error, but your explanation is still very helpful! im going to try working on the dialogue first and then maybe introduce a few new mechanics (nothing extreme at first). i'll share my work if i get it working, thanks again for the help!

Reactions: kwanlier and Hfreak

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Reinstalled (And redownloaded) the game and deleted the registry, still not working, and yes, I activated HScene in the TAB menu sont please don't ask me again if I did it.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Reinstalled (And redownloaded) the game and deleted the registry, still not working, and yes, I activated HScene in the TAB menu sont please don't ask me again if I did it.
I'm just curious

How does this problem occur?

Which enemy do you test on?

When you die and press game over, do you get a game over scene or it just skip to back to main menu?

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
I'm just curious

How does this problem occur?

Which enemy do you test on?

When you die and press game over, do you get a game over scene or it just skip to back to main menu?
I have no idea of how it occur, I just have, no H scene. I tested of the ennemy from the start, ennemy that I was sure they had H-Scene from a old gallery video I remember watching a while ago, and no game over scene too. Censor is not activated, just so you know

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes