4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

DrNitezz

Apr 23, 2018
Hi guys, it was said within the boned mod instructions that by pressing "F1" i can access the fine tune options for the mod. But nothing happens when i pressed "F1". Pressing "P" worked fine, i can see the stats but not the fine tune options. Am i missing something? Thanks

Iseiscream

May 4, 2019
I already tried to fight the final boss at the reactor
If I die in battle, she do nothing
If I killed her, the emergency destruction system active and then I die in 1 minute

View attachment 1464613
View attachment 1464615
The only way to go is to fly away by the left side of the map with pressed Z button with 550+mp and at the end you have 35sec to chill around your ship kidna made me angery when i understand that you could move when do this special move.Our farm around 70 mana flasks and 300mp for boss and retreat .

Ronny2235

Oct 22, 2021
You need to be naked for the animation to appear during or after the fight.
I tried being naked as well, literally nothing happen, the final boss just standing there and do nothing

2.JPG

I literally have no idea which monster or which part of the map unlock this animation ?
3.jpg

Ronny2235

Oct 22, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
omg this is what happens if you die to a facehugger thing
I did not think my fap would include this XD
I was super shocked when that happened as well, at first i thought that she just looked different when the face hugger rape her, but then i literally killed her and other monster stopped raping her

• Sad
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
I tried being naked as well, literally nothing happen, the final boss just standing there and do nothing
I literally have no idea which monster or which part of the map unlock this animation ?
You see that "grate"/raised platforms, there is like 5 of them in that stage, those are the sex machines.
PS.: Also they are apparently useful to avoid damage from boss.

Oko7

Mar 14, 2021
I tried to die there but still nothing happen though?
You don't need to die just stand on one in the middle while naked.
If you die their activation hit box is kinda narrow and you may be off by bit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: And also they go thru shield soo there may be bigger problem with your game because where you standing they should grab you.

Ronny2235

Oct 22, 2021
on, obviously, if it's OFF, nobody will fuck you unless you're dead
r/suddenlynecrophilia
:eek: I think that literally the issue iam having, when i played no one fuck Eve unless she is killed (poor girl) , so indeed my version having that thing off. But now i have no idea to turn that on

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes