4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
So, what's the proper way to mod this?

I downloaded the game and installed this BoneMod, but for some reason, the enemies keep disappearing and appearing again.
I doubt that's supposed to happen. Anyone knows what's going on and can help me?

Does it have anything to do with the refresh rate of the monitor or something? I got a 144HZ one.
Also noticed in the beginning scene the graphics for the brain are somewhat missing... It looks very faded...

1642359754631.png

Mar 11, 2020
So, what's the proper way to mod this?

I downloaded the game and installed this BoneMod, but for some reason, the enemies keep disappearing and appearing again.
I doubt that's supposed to happen. Anyone knows what's going on and can help me?

Does it have anything to do with the refresh rate of the monitor or something? I got a 144HZ one.
Also noticed in the beginning scene the graphics for the brain are somewhat missing... It looks very faded...

View attachment 1600238
I played the BoneMod once and as i experienced that fading away i thought it was just the fact when you turn your back to the enemy. Vision of view stuff for more difficulty. And the starting scene is may be bugged out cause Ellen (Main Charakter) simply isnt there and this function is based on the ressource Ellen.

SophieDee

Jan 14, 2022
None - no mods currently add pregnancy/impregnation content.
This idea would be fantastic and too good to be true. so the idea is, when she cummed several times, 5 times she will hold up a big belly, but more than 5 her belly started to exploded and give birth to baby aliens

I know this is not logic, but i love this scene :LOL:
View attachment 1433544
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FANTASTIC!!! We need more people like you in this forum rather than BAD TEMPER PERVERT GUY.

hello guys, hope you are all well

lately i've been thinking of adding some scenes for other alternative endings that i will try to apply to the game, after studying some things related to the material in the game, it seems too difficult to implement pregnancy when in play condition, so i thought to make some ending scenes if ellen received a lot of creampie during the game, maybe it will be better if my idea is implemented in Kmod which has successfully added pregnancy calculations in the game

at least I've made 3 different ending scenes, and this is one of my projects for the future, how about inserting eggs? and they also use a milking machine to milk ellen? Hope you like it ;)
View attachment 1437058
I like the milking machine idea... can you combine with preggo belly also ?

jilboobseksi

May 10, 2020
i am sorry guys,
because there are so many mods here.
I would like ask about Full Save Finished and Unlocked All.
A. Original

B. HardcoreMod 2.3 by Boned
New BonedMod:

Original Hardmode Mod:
C. Bonedmod DEV#6 by Boned
New BonedMod:

Original Hardmode Mod:
D. KMOD 1C by Kwanlier
Oh, I actually use the game default value for that but then I forget that I also increase monster speed so, let's me balance that a bit

I add this "impregnation" as a part of my own kink and the way it work is I use number of mount count and creampie count to calculate the chance of getting impregnated (using RNG).

Hint for this mechanics ; If you get creampied a lot , the chance of you get impregnated (game over) also increase a lot.

Did you make her a little bit too thirsty or something , or you want me to tweak the calculation a little bit?

MilenaVelba

Jan 19, 2022
It would be nice if there add more than one female character. i.e. samus aran, tsunade, nami, nico robin, boa hancock.

MilenaVelba

Jan 19, 2022
i am sorry guys,
because there are so many mods here.
I would like ask about Full Save Finished and Unlocked All.
A. Original

B. HardcoreMod 2.3 by Boned

C. Bonedmod DEV#6 by
Boned

D. KMOD 1C by Kwanlier
Anyway who got this ? hardmod 2.3 fully completed stats save data? and also the bonedmod #6 should i make a request thread ?

Should be like this

Idk_SFM

Mar 21, 2020
I did a little story with Alien quest, I don't really know, if it's good (it's more experimental for the moment) I posted it on Rule 34 video. tell me it's a shitty idea

I don't think the link is working for me

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I did a little story with Alien quest, I don't really know, if it's good (it's more experimental for the moment) I posted it on Rule 34 video. tell me it's a shitty idea

Hey dude, be proud of your own shit.
The only "shitty" thing in there is you forgot to hide the mouse and some gallery stuff.
Recommend using picture file from game's asset.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
The only "shitty" thing in there is you forgot to hide the mouse and some gallery stuff.
yeah i know, it was just for testing. if I should do anything else in this style. I would go for a full visual novel style. with the dialogues at the bottom of the screen (not randomly) and with the thumbnails of the characters speaking.

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
where do you find this "game's asset file"?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
where do you find this "game's asset file"?
Game folder/AlienQuest-EVE_Data
Name of the file are resource.assets , sharedassets(number).assets
Use unity asset viewer such as AssetStudio , AssetBundleExtractor , AssetRipper , etc.
Load resource.assets is enough

Last edited:

MilenaVelba

Jan 19, 2022
Game folder/AlienQuest-EVE_Data
Name of the file are resource.assets , sharedassets(n).assets
Use unity asset viewer such as AssetStudio , AssetBundleExtractor , AssetRipper , etc.
Load resource.assets is enough
how to rewrite .dll file anyway ? how to open it?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
how to rewrite .dll file anyway ? how to open it?
How to open -> I pretty sure there are a lot of method to do it, I use dnSpy, but if anyone find efficient way to do it please do tell (post).

How to edit/rewrite -> To be honest, it's hard to explain in one forum post. In my case, using dnspy, it is mostly using "edit method" command and ,sometimes , "Edit class" command. All I can say is you should take a look inside GameManager because there are a lot of interesting stuff inside there.

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
How to open -> I pretty sure there are a lot of method to do it, I use dnSpy, but if anyone find efficient way to do it please do tell (post).

How to edit/rewrite -> To be honest, it's hard to explain in one forum post. In my case, using dnspy, it is mostly using "edit method" command and ,sometimes , "Edit class" command. All I can say is you should take a look inside GameManager because there are a lot of interesting stuff inside there.
sorry to ask, but you keep improving the Kmod?

jilboobseksi

May 10, 2020

that's should be helpful. i want to have hardmod 2.3 along with cheating option available

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes