4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

DoppoHanma

Sep 7, 2020
Holup last time I was here there's only the bonemod and some other one, What do you all mean when y'all talking about this "K-mod" ??? Is there a link for that one?

DoppoHanma

Sep 7, 2020
Hello everyone! I'd like to share my edited version of the amazing Kmod made by kwanlier

My work on it wouldn't be possible without their framework so please don't give me any credit that I don't deserve! Here's what I've added/changed about the mod:
  • Updated dialogue in most situations with a focus on making Ellen sound sluttier
  • New titles and reactions for her current state
  • Removed the HP penalty from resurrecting so you can have Ellen fuck to her heart's content!
    • Alongside this, resets the chance of getting pregnant when resurrecting so you don't immediately get knocked up
  • Added the ability to get dressed again with Backspace, and includes some updated lines when getting dressed or stripping
That's basically everything I've done so far, going forward I might look for ways to make Ellen even sluttier, including additional updates to her lines (I didn't change all of them because there are a LOT, but there are plenty of unique ones to different H-scenes so go collect them all <3). If you have any ideas for simple gameplay changes, I'd be open to hearing them. My goal has always been to just make the context and setting more erotic, and make Ellen more susceptible to being corrupted. I'm not so interested in gameplay that isn't related to the sex, so I'm open to anything regarding that!

Again, huge thanks to kwanlier for permission to edit and change their mod, it wouldn't be possible without them. Just as a note to you, would you want to work together at all on the mod in the future? I'd be very open to it! And also, this is a smaller note, but do you know where I can find a list of what H-scene number refers to what? I want to add more unique dialogue based on each enemy but I don't know how to find the numbers. And just as a side note, I mean no insult by changing the dialogue. I think your mod is amazing, and I just wanted to make it even better for me. Thank you again for letting me modify it!

For installation, simply replace the Assembly-CSharp.dll in root/AlienQuest-Eve_Data/Managed with the one provided. This doesn't require the original Kmod to be installed, but it shouldn't matter even if it is. I haven't tested extensively so there may be bugs with the functional changes: let me know if you find any issues!
Does this mod do something else other than the features you said like triggering the Chest burster scene when she got inseminated?

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
It is sad that almost all alternatives to Alien Quest EVE don't come close enough to it, not even previous Grimhelm's titles. Alien Quest is just way too good for the type of game it is. I really hope the game is making thousands of $ every month on Dlsite to inspire Grimhelm into making more.
Speaking of which, are there news of grimhelm working on a new game or...? I like the style of his games both in gameplay and graphics since Dark Star.

Dylanfrost

Jul 8, 2017
yeah, he's working on a new game but that's pretty much all he said, that and that he'll keep his patreon down until he has something to show. Good on him
Do you know what platform he's using now?
Since he took down his Patreon, I barely know anything about his work.

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
So using one of the more recent save games from back in Late november the gallery still has like a line and a half not able to be accessed? Were those animations never made or did I happen to bug the save?

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
Any android port of this game? Or can i play this game with emulator or something?
Theres this thing called Parsec I think which helps you to play pc games on mobile but you will need a mobile gamepad for that. You also need to make sure your mobile is 64bit if you want to play the latest version of AQE

Reactions: KxRMA

jwindfire

Jan 9, 2022
View attachment 663072

Overview:
Alien Quest: EVE
is a side-scrolling platform game.
It's inspired by Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion but also has RPG status system. When your character levels up, you get the Stat Points that be used to power up your character like Diablo.​

Thread Update: 2020-05-20
Release Date: 2020-05-19
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Walkthrough:

Additional information:
DOWNLOAD
Win 64: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: Linux -
Unofficial Bugfix

Extra: Hardmode Mod

arsuzsm thanks for the link
*This unofficial port is not made by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 30416 View attachment 30417 View attachment 30418 View attachment 30419 View attachment 30420 View attachment 30421 View attachment 30422
View attachment 30423 View attachment 30424
Thanks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hfreak and snapson

SophieDee

Jan 14, 2022
New BonedMod:

Original Hardmode Mod:
Thank you for the mod, i would like to see further update on DEV build, it much more challenging. And also i'm wondering if you could add all of aliens characters in one room like, before facing the final boss ?

SophieDee

Jan 14, 2022
Theres this thing called Parsec I think which helps you to play pc games on mobile but you will need a mobile gamepad for that. You also need to make sure your mobile is 64bit if you want to play the latest version of AQE
Any idea how Parsec works? i was hoping that someone who really into programming can port in into android and make it as mobile game ofc with cheating assembly

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FerrusPhallus
4.50 star(s) 116 Votes