4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
I think that's called screw attack. There's also a skill that can be used with screwball as well, quick run. It was shortkey S I think. So tripplejump + S and you can fly anywhere very fast as long as you have mana.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
I was gonna say that the fps is locked, but now that I checked that only seems to be the case in the game itself. I'm getting 800+ fps in the gallery. I wonder why those animations run normally when the game itself needs a limit. In earlier builds that didn't have the fps limit in the game, I had to do that myself to prevent the running animations and movement from going way too fast.
I think I need to Unlock the games fps somehow cause I"m stuck at 45fps in game, but I'm at 160fps -230fps in gallery. Of course it drops to around 80fps when I have all animations running. Does anyone know how to do this?

Or perhaps someone can take an earlier build, and add all the new stuff without messing with any of the graphics or scripts or whatever thats causing the fps to be stuck. I dunno....

• Angry
Reactions: Jericho2

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
You mean enemies? yeah sure, many don't, but the fact is that the facehugger sex animation is not in the gallery and I'm wondering if there are more missing
I think the facehugger animation is missing because it isn't strictly a sexual animation as it leads to death and a chestburster animation.

boned

Dec 3, 2018
New BonedMod:
I'm back with an incomplete rewrite of hardmode mod as a bepinex plugin called BonedMod. At this point, I think it is better than the Hardmode mod already. Having it as a bepinex plugin makes it a lot easier for me to tweak mod balance quickly, update the mod and will also make it easy to update the mod to work with new versions of Alien Quest Eve if grimmhelm ever updates it beyond v1.01. I'm also going to put the source up on github eventually and accept pull requests that are good.

Download DEV BUILD #6b
CRC32: B113A96D
MD5: 471FEFCBDBF9D8BC3B42AD4AB856A783
SHA1: 45D3787AE122311423FD01EF48E6A21D05054A9B

What's new?
- HUD information stack (left) - lets you know what's happening and why things are happening, solving the big issue with Hardmode Mod not making much sense
- Player Stats - press P for a lot of sex information
- Control - modifies how effective escape struggling is
- Endure - (press up/down while grappled to regain control. Reduces struggle efficacy while enduring, reduces sex healing while enduring)
- Permanent clothing damage - clothing can be broken regardless of how diligent you are with healing now
- Disable pad clothing repair (default on: toggleable in options)
- Submission - hold down to attract monsters
- Lubrication - reduces sex damage taken from oversized dicks, increases control loss. More gained from tolerable dick sizes
- Monster pleasure - increases sex enforcement duration
- Dick sizes & experience - more damage or more pleasure, depending on Ellen's experience with current dick size. Must level up smaller dick sizes before gaining experience from larger dick sizes
- Sex healing - Gain HP during sex once acclimated to the monster's dick size, Monsters always gain HP from fucking Ellen
- Sex damage - Lose HP during sex with monsters with Oversized dicks, gaining dick size experience once mastering smaller dicks, eventually gaining new dick size mastery
- Extreme oversized sex damage - When having sex with dick sizes two or more size tiers over your current mastery will result in double HP damage, making most sex encounters nearly lethal. Consider mastering previous dick size tiers to reduce oversize threat
- Ejaculation game over - If Ellen has 1 HP when a monster ejaculates, you will get Game Over
- Ejaculation poison - Alien cum is toxic and will poison Ellen
- Blackout - damage taken can knock Ellen out, recoverable
- Monster flinch internal cooldown
- Double jump stocks - recovers faster the more stock you have, so avoid spamming
- Mana depletion affects run speed
- Melee regenerates control
- Insane amounts of settings configurations to adjust difficulty by pressing F1
- Mitigated jump cancelling melee
- Monsters enrage briefly after player takes damage, running faster and will try to mount the player
- Shield reduces mana regen while active and depletes quicker when contacted by monsters
- Spin attack does less single target damage but remains effective for multi target damage
- Xeno scrotum now visible
- Enemies are only visible when Ellen faces them now

What's returning and in the mod already:
- Reduced monster flinch frequency
- Reduced player invulnerability while attacking
- Earlier monsters are stronger
- Later monsters require a little less melee
- Poison nerfed
- Large resolution support: fixed to 16:9 aspect but will always run at ~95% of monitor vertical resolution, supporting 4k etc
- >60hz support: runs at your native refresh rate
- Animation fixes for >60hz
- Some monster AI patches

Problem + Answer
P: game is forced into windowed mode
A: intended, will re-add fullscreen option soon

Don't like how something is balanced? Make a better config/org.bonedhg.plugins.aqe_bonedmod.cfg and share it. If enough people like it, then I'll check it out. In the future, all of that will be done through github code contributions.

Some changelog:
Code:
Dev build #6
- Added new Essence resource (white orb spawned after killing aroused enemies, will be used for upgrades in some future patch)
- Reduced monster grapple frequency
- Reduced poison lethality
- Blackout mechanic retooled to only increase the chance a hit will knock the player down, reducing overall danger of blackout
- Other balance stuff
Code:
Dev build #3
- Too much to track
Original Hardmode Mod:
I've put together a 'hardmode' mod for AQE primarily for myself but it seems like it is fairly balanced so I'm sharing it here.
NOTE: Only works with AQE version 1.01
Download mod v2.3 [final]:
CRC32 : 955115CB
MD5 : D4E11477F9E5A6001C7C751C7F057917
SHA1 : F248D78628E5BC99DCAC628AA4D781A432E38DEB
Read the readme.txt for installation info.

What it does:
Adds->
-Unlimited resolution (switch to "Actual")
-Native refresh rate FPS (>60Hz)
-Void monster variant: teleporting, reduced physical damage taken
-Volatile monster variant: reduced magical damage taken, explodes
-Ravager monster variant: rapidly fucks for 25% heat gain, always deals thrust damage
-Sex struggle difficulty increase with animation rhythm mechanic (Press left/right immediately after the purple flash on thrust for more escape progress)
-Stamina (top new resource bar)
-Arousal (mid new resource bar)
-Heat (bottom new resource bar)
and new mechanics primarily around sex encounters and these new resources, often increasing game difficulty, exposure to sexual content and increasing total playtime.
Records creampie, thrust, mount counts for your current run.
Tips:
0) Having sex generates some EXP
1) To struggle out of H grapples, press left or right once after the purple pulse visual in sync with the sex animation (Faster reflex = more escape)
2) Heat decays and accumulates extremely slowly during sex and has the highest impact on your ability to escape sex
3) Ellen takes both direct damage and poison damage from monster ejaculations
4) Poison will not kill you
5) Ellen takes 1 HP damage per alien thrust when unaroused, this can kill you
6) Ellen takes increased sex thrust damage from the highest HP pool monsters she has had sex with ("Big Dick monsters")
7) Monsters now do not flinch from small damage instances and will continue to attack you
8) Ellen now has a smaller invulnerability window on her basic attacks so you must be skilled to cause monsters to whiff their attacks
9) If knocked down, Ellen will only get back up after regenerating stamina back up to 75%
10) Low HP will make escaping sex more difficult
11) Low Stamina will make escaping sex more difficult
12) High Heat will make escaping sex substantially more difficult
13) The more damaged a monster is, the more frequently they will thrust rapidly during sex
14) Monsters regain small amounts of health each time they thrust into Ellen
15) Monsters regain more health each time they ejaculate into Ellen
16) Monsters will go for second helpings after ejaculating in Ellen if they are low health or occasionally feel like it
17) Upon reaching 100% Heat, Ellen will go into Fever and gain health each time she is thrusted into by Monsters and will also deal increased damage with attacks
18) Fever is only active as long as Heat is decaying over time, so use it before Heat reaches 0%
19) Doors will go into security lockdown mode and remain closed as long as monsters are near
20) Basic melee attacks regenerate a small % of MP and can be used to reduce down time so invest points into max MP for larger gains
21) Attacking monsters can cause some nearby monsters to frenzy, moving much faster so be ready to evade
Future:
Other projects!
Changelog:
v2.3
Reduced monster variant color tint strength for void and ravager
Added a short duration of no-collision damage to void variant to make them easier to fight
Basic attacks now prevent void variant monsters from teleporting for a short duration
Ellen's Arousal (2nd bar) now contributes 0-33% more damage to attacks depending on how full it is
Added ravager monster variant (light reddish tint):
- Slightly increased HP
- Fucks Ellen rapily for 25% heat and then resumes normal sex progression
- Always does 1 HP damage thrusts
- ~18% Spawn chance

v2.2
Added deterministic random for monster variant spawning:
- Each monster will spawn their variants (randomly) exactly the same for everybody, every run
Added native refresh rate support for monitors >60hz
Fixed a time fraction discard error with grimm's animation code
Updated grimm's animation code to use the proper update method

v2.1
Added void monster variant:
- Slightly increased HP
- Teleports to Ellen's location 1/2 second in the past
- Reduced physical damage taken
- ~20% chance to spawn

v2.0
Many monsters now will pursue you to your last seen location if you outrun them
Metroid monster grapple is now easier to escape
Monsters can chain mount Ellen while she is downed again
Added volatile monster variant:
- Increased HP
- Explodes on death
- Reduced magic damage taken
- Immune to poison
- 10% chance to spawn

v1.9d
Whip monster AI is more responsive
Low level monsters have faster base speed
Doors lock when monsters are near distance from 14 -> 22
Fixed a save issue

v1.9c
Monsters now will try to mount Ellen less frequently when she has low heat
Monsters will become aroused when Ellen has been knocked down

v1.9b
Now permanently retains all sex counters through restarts after death

v1.9a
Nerfs to new mana gain on attack added for shield (you gain % max MP on basic attack since v1.8)
Nerf to invuln duration during boss fights (will make mother brain blackhole more dangerous)

v1.9
Fixed stamina regen issue with attack cooldown introduced in 1.8 update(s) causing substantially less stamina regen than intented
Changed piston struggle timing to be more rewarding for accuracy
Changed monster ejaculation damage from combined 40% HP to a range from 40% - 80% combined determined from current escape struggle progress
Moved Attack stamina cooldown to only apply when damage is dealt

v1.8b
Fixed issue with boss 1 never dying after being killed causing doors to stay locked

v1.8a
(Except timer event -> )
All doors will remain closed if an enemy is near Ellen
All doors will remain closed if Ellen has used an attack recently
All doors will remain closed if Ellen has had sex recently
All Mana abilities consume a small amount of Stamina and drastically reduce Stamina regeneration shortly
Muscular grunt aliens receive less knockback and flinch less
Traveling between zones now rapidly regenerates a large amount of stamina
Adjusted struggle difficulty

v1.7
Added low level grunt and bat frenzy mechanic. They will all gain short bursts of speed when one of them takes damage
_Changes provided by z3r0nx ( )_
Fixed tentacles, flyers struggle mechanics
Added flyer ability to grab Ellen when jumping
Added stamina restrictions to some movement abilities
Increased stamina drain on run
Backdash now consumes stamina
Damage to stamina fix
Removed creampie stat for monsters that don't ejaculate

v1.6a
Poison now deals less damage to low HP monsters
Added correction for edge case calc breaking on metroid mobs

v1.6
Added new struggle timing system for HScenes: Gain increased struggle by matching timing with the purple pulse
Revamped struggle escape protection
Added MP regen on save pad
Adjusted spin and rolling active attacks for stamina, speed and mana
Adjusted in-combat stamina to reduce downtime
Adjusted boss combat stamina to reduce downtime
Adjusted down time in boss combat to reduce downtime
Reduced blood orb healing amount for lower levels
Increased HP potion max to 5
Reduced HP potion drop chance and quantity from xenos

v1.5
Lots of changes did not get recorded but here are a few
-Save pad heals faster
-Struggle, stamina, heat gain/loss now rate balanced for all monster animation speeds
-Current health, stamina have less effect on sex escape success than heat
-Heat affects on struggle now quadratic from linear
-Heat gain switched to quadratic when > 70%
-Stamina gain rate improved
-Jumping stamina cost now scales with current stamina, effectively allowing more jumping
-Reduced jump landing recovery at higher stamina
-Low HP monsters no longer fuck faster
-Monsters now will occasionally speed up during sex
-Low HP monsters will more frequently speed up during sex and maintain higher speed longer
-Low HP monsters will often continue fucking after ejaculating in the Ellen
-Ellen now loses 50% of current struggle upon monster ejaculation
-Ellen retains some amount of struggle after escaping a grapple, decaying over time
-Ellen gains 5% Heat when mounted by any monster
-Spin attack, rolling attack and speed up now consume more mana
-Ellen now loses stamina when sliding
-Ellen's crouching attack now consumes more stamina
-Ellen's running speed slows less at lower stamina and is now quadratic
-Ellen is now limited to a maximum of 3 health and mana potions. If you have more on a save, it will be retroactively changed upon use
-Health potions are now less effective the more Ellen is aroused
-Ellen's damage invulnerability duration has been reduced after taking damage
-Ellen now gets knocked down less upon taking damage

v1.4
Further improved balance & struggle to account for high level monsters and new enrage fucking

v1.3
Fixed unintended escape difficulty regression regarding high level monster

Last edited:

Rape Lord

where is GRIMHELM
Donor
Oct 16, 2018
You don't have to be defeated in order to view the sex scenes. Enable them in the options, and the enemies can grab you whenever you're without clothes. There is a cheat mod someone shared in this thread that gives you a hotkey to remove the clothes, and I also shared a Cheat Engine table with which you can achieve the same thing.
ive been digging for this cheat engine table and cant seem to find it. where exactly did you share this table?

enozfnf

Feb 26, 2020
I've run with this mod, and in the first boss stage, in the scene with tentacles, every thrust gives a level-up. Is this your intention?

I've put together a 'hardmode' mod for AQE primarily for myself but it seems like it is fairly balanced so I'm sharing it here.
Download:
Mega

"What it does:
Adds new mechanics primarily around sex encounters, often increasing overall game difficulty.
Adds Stamina, Arousal, Heat stats and mechanics.
Makes some combat more challenging.

Future:
Probably will spend time improving monster AI."

boned

Dec 3, 2018
I've run with this mod, and in the first boss stage, in the scene with tentacles, every thrust gives a level-up. Is this your intention?
Nope! lol. EXP per thrust was added late so I didn't test it on bosses. Fixed and updated link in original post.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2020
so, stumbled across this on youtube of all places, found it here and decided to give it a spin. aaaand immediately i run into a problem where the spin attack keeps going off even if i don't press a single button... anyone else had this problem and/or know how to fix it? i tried changing the keybind but that seemed to do nothing.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Download mod V1.2: Mega

"What it does:
Adds new mechanics primarily around sex encounters, often increasing overall game difficulty.
Adds Stamina, Arousal, Heat stats and mechanics.
Makes some combat more challenging.

Future:
Probably will spend time improving monster AI."

**Edit
Update Changelog
v1.2
Enforced always-on HScene setting (hardmode mod mechanics depend on it being enabled)
Added additional player movement mitigations, increasing positioning difficulty
Reduced player attack cleave effectiveness
Decreased healing pad max healing to 70% max HP
Healing pad no longer restores clothes unless HP > 75% (use potions or use after levelup to get clothes)
Added player guts mechanic to compensate for difficulty increases (similar to fighting games)
Fixed save bug

v1.1
Fix boss levelup bug
I like the idea of a harder game. Especially something that makes struggling out of H harder. But I just don't understand what this mod does... It seems it just make any H insta death because you cant struggle out of it and it slowly but steadily drains your HP until you are dead....

Reactions: stardecay

boned

Dec 3, 2018
I like the idea of a harder game. Especially something that makes struggling out of H harder. But I just don't understand what this mod does... It seems it just make any H insta death because you cant struggle out of it and it slowly but steadily drains your HP until you are dead....
Player takes 20% HP direct damage and 20% HP poison damage if a monster cums in the player. Poison doesn't kill the player so they can survive if they have at least 20% HP at time of ejaculation. Escape struggle has been changed to always be successful as long as you have a fair combination of Stamina (top new resource bar) and HP with a low amount of Arousal and Heat (the bottom two new resource bars), the latter of which only fill up if you keep getting grabbed and all of which are 100% in the player's control.
Tips:
1) Don't get grabbed
2) Manage your Stamina bar (top new resource bar) by using Jumps less frequently
3) Don't spam the struggle button; it accumulates charge over 1-2 seconds and is much less effective if done rapidly
4) In version 1.2, monsters that have been injured more will fuck faster and are harder to escape... each thrust heals monsters a small %
5) When Heat reaches 100%, the player will enter a Fever mode, gaining HP from each monster thrust for a short duration while the Heat guage depletes... This is a high risk reward which could not exist without the high damage received mechanic added to monster creampies
6) Player takes thrust damage when their Arousal (second new stat bar) is low
7) "Big dick" monsters can deal >1 HP thrust damage, bonus thrust damage to low Arousal and *always* deal thrust damage regardless of Arousal. "Big dick" status is determined to be the highest HP monster that has fucked the player so be cautious around new monsters
8) Thrust damage *can* kill, poison damage *can't* kill
9) Consider starting a new game with hardmode instead of continuing an older game so you can get used to the mechanics at a more relaxed pace with the low level monsters

The mod is made to change the way you play AQE so if you keep playing it the old way, then you're gonna die. Hopefully it will create tension and concern about each time your character is grabbed and how long they spend time being fucked. I'll keep an eye on complaints about Heat depletion over time since I suspect it may be too slow.

Last edited:

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Player takes 20% HP direct damage and 20% HP poison damage if a monster cums in the player. Poison doesn't kill the player so they can survive if they have at least 20% HP at time of ejaculation. Escape struggle has been changed to always be successful as long as you have a fair combination of Stamina (top new resource bar) and HP with a low amount of Arousal and Heat (the bottom two new resource bars), the latter of which only fill up if you keep getting grabbed and all of which are 100% in the player's control.
Tips:
1) Don't get grabbed
2) Manage your Stamina bar (top new resource bar) by using Jumps less frequently
3) Don't spam the struggle button; it accumulates charge over 1-2 seconds and is much less effective if done rapidly
4) In version 1.2, monsters that have been injured more will fuck faster and are harder to escape... each thrust heals monsters a small %
5) When Heat reaches 100%, the player will enter a Fever mode, gaining HP from each monster thrust for a short duration while the Heat guage depletes... This is a high risk reward which could not exist without the high damage received mechanic added to monster creampies
6) Player takes thrust damage when their Arousal (second new stat bar) is low
7) "Big dick" monsters can deal >1 HP thrust damage, bonus thrust damage to low Arousal and *always* deal thrust damage regardless of Arousal. "Big dick" status is determined to be the highest HP monster that has fucked the player so be cautious around new monsters
8) Thrust damage *can* kill, poison damage *can't* kill
9) Consider starting a new game with hardmode instead of continuing an older game so you can get used to the mechanics at a more relaxed pace with the low level monsters

The mod is made to change the way you play AQE so if you keep playing it the old way, then you're gonna die. Hopefully it will create tension and concern about each time your character is grabbed and how long they spend time being fucked. I'll keep an eye on complaints about Heat depletion over time since I suspect it may be too slow.
Ok, I seem to have worked out this flow. But there seems to be an issue with multiple enemies present around the main character. If you are dealing with just one - there is usually some time to get out of a grab, but there are enemies who team up on Eve and if there are many of them in a room than eve will be chainraped forever. stuck at 1 hp. The increased health from gaining a level doesnt help because the enemies fuck eve so fast that she never has time to struggle out with the 1-2 second delay you mentioned. If there is a delay for being able to struggle out then there needs to be some kind of delay for the monster dealing damage to health and stamina. Some kind of resistance build up over time. The first time I had problems was with the simplest male zombie spitroast animation. Now the black aliens spitroast is getting Eve stuck in eternal fuckfest.

Also, some enemies seem to give more exp per thrust, others stop giving exp after a few thrusts (those same black aliens) especially if they don't release Eve but restart the animation (the exp gain doesn't get restarted), and some don't give any at all (those stationary tentacles and machines don't even make any sound now)
All in all this is definitely a new way to experience AQE but needs some tweaking imho...
Either way, thank you for sharing this mod!

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Download mod V1.2: Mega
Very interesting. I'll give it a shot right now.

edit - love the idea but it needs work. I actually didn't start a new game but hit continue just as a test and I can't break free at all. It loops on and on and on and when my hp hit 0.... well, not really 0 it was more like 11 hp or something, I got a lvl up and the H scene loop continues. My stamina wouldn't fill back up at all and only drains per trust. Normally if you just sit there and take it, wouldn't it restore stamina?

edit found a trick to breaking out of the H animation. Timing. With the little stam that does restore, if you tap the movement keys at the right time instead of tapping it, it takes a while but you can get out.

Here are some suggestions.

1 - When H meter is too high, just set it to game over. While the H scenes are nice to see, we do want to play and try to beat the lvl. Having to try to spend a good 1-2 minutes to break free takes away from the combat experience. So set it at some point when stam is too low, Heat is too high, its game over animation loop. Also, adjust how much the "break out" metter raises as you tap the buttons. As it is now, its too long. It still needs to be instant break out. The time it takes normally is a good speed it should take during heat.

2 - If possible, you should completely remove tapping to break free and let her break free on her own.

3 - add a warning text letting us know stamina is low and maybe audio

4 - The delay when you jump from a height is interesting but perhaps adjust it a bit more. It shouldn't happen if you jump normally. Maybe if your dropping
down on a platform. eidt - actually, looks like its stamina that effects it. But maybe only have it effect it in the yellow only. Its annoying as it is now.

5 - maybe add stamina stats to lvl up to help with escapes and more endurance.

I'll start a new game now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaito913
4.50 star(s) 111 Votes