4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
yeah i know, it was just for testing. if I should do anything else in this style. I would go for a full visual novel style. with the dialogues at the bottom of the screen (not randomly) and with the thumbnails of the characters speaking.
I honestly think putting the text next to the characters is better, but go for what you like

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
how to rewrite .dll file anyway ? how to open it?
if you want a more complete answer you should look up unity assemblies and learn from unity directly. If that doesn't cover resource files as well (which can essentially be embedded in .dll files) you can search for these sepparately as well.
But be warned it will take you at least a day or two to begin understanding them if you have little prior knowledge

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
sorry to ask, but you keep improving the Kmod?
About Kmod, Me and my friend are try to tidying thing up but we ran into a little bit of a problem regard this so I wonder if anyone in this thread know about this please DM me.

Heritic

Jul 8, 2019
I did a little story with Alien quest, I don't really know, if it's good (it's more experimental for the moment) I posted it on Rule 34 video. tell me it's a shitty idea

You should do more! I thought it was really good despite it being experimental

Mar 28, 2020
I did a little story with Alien quest, I don't really know, if it's good (it's more experimental for the moment) I posted it on Rule 34 video. tell me it's a shitty idea

As a experimental movie looks good. I will wait for the next episode.

GunLinser

Aug 1, 2017
Holy shit, how the fuck you supposed to grapple in hardmode mod? It so fucking random that you just keep reseting bar.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Holy shit, how the fuck you supposed to grapple in hardmode mod? It so fucking random that you just keep reseting bar.
never understood y'all who play games like this with the purpose of having a challenging experience...for me it just leads to frustration because I get fucked more by broken mechanics than the monsters..

Reactions: stardecay

kR1pt0n1t3

Dec 31, 2017
How do you fix your clothes when playing BoneMod?

I got hit by a monster and instantly lost all my clothes and now I'm unable to fix them no matter what I do.
I thought going to a healing/save spot would fix clothes but it doesn't... What am I supposed to do to fix them?

Reactions: SATAN 666

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017

I got hit by a monster and instantly lost all my clothes and now I'm unable to fix them no matter what I do.
I thought going to a healing/save spot would fix clothes but it doesn't... What am I supposed to do to fix them?
I'm probably wrong but you might need to go to your spaceship at the beginning to fix clothes

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

sit on a heal point for like 1 second

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes