4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021
Grimhelm did everything himself? that's great, I learned how he animates all the scenes in the game, and it's very tricky, is there any update from Grimhelm regarding the new game he's making?

who's thirsty here?
View attachment 2664874

Or hungry?
View attachment 2664876
nothing unfortunately
the only thing that exists on his website is some comments... a bit "toxic" to say the least
1685554242697.png

on the other hand
I see you've made HUGE progress
What are your plans?

Ellenovia

Jan 2, 2019
For all the alien titties that were present, fuckin' NOTHING was done with'em in sex scenes. Be it with the heroine or just background fucking. I'ma a tiddie lover, and I was grief-stricken to find that, while present, they went pretty much unused.
Wait.. but you give me an idea :unsure:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Grimhelm did everything himself? that's great, I learned how he animates all the scenes in the game, and it's very tricky, is there any update from Grimhelm regarding the new game he's making?

who's thirsty here?
View attachment 2664874

Or hungry?
View attachment 2664876
Add a horny and you will get yourself a space version of an advertisement for The Atomic Wrangler.

On the side note, if possible, can you make an animation for the enemy that does not have the H-scene, for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think for the bouncy ball, the most appropriate H-scene is , I think.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Runningaway

Arapaima

Oct 17, 2017
does anyone know when we will have a new game announced demo, we are in 2023, that is the sixth month
nope, not a thing, after AQE release, few weeks later he went silent, but i remember something before he disappear, he said he'll not open his patreon until a satisfying progress has been made or something similiar like that and then proceed to close his patreon and went silent.
So if grimhelm is really still working on the new game, maybe someday he'll reopen his patreon or maybe he'll just suddenly release the game

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021
Yup, make me realize that; other than thighs high sock or thighs high boot, a pair of bare sexy leg and high heels can also pair really well with a leotard.
hey i love than thighs high sock and thighs high boot too :)
I was sad that you couldn't implement it in your mod the high socks but it's ok

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes