4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
Most of the enemy will "treat" Ellen by not so violent thrusting, gradually increasing the speed, maybe some grinding then and there, and / or the combination of those, I mean Ellen even reaches her climax in some of the scene (expecially the one with "the chad").

In contrast, that virgin right there just pull her arm, pull her hair, thrust her violently and everything, as if dude want to awake the inner M inside Ellen (if she has one).
yea the grinding animation is absolutely 10/10

Reactions: Runningaway

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
About Kmod

While dicking around, I just found that; in the experimental version of KMod (the one with Horny EVE integrated), the do damage mechanics still working even though player do not invoke the Horny EVE mechanic (Press left shift or left trigger and attack to initiate sex scene) so I add a boolean to check whether the sex scene is being invoked with Horny EVE mechanic or it's just a normal sex scene.

You can download the updated version of that experimental version of KMod here

Reactions: Throwaway7121441

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
Ohhh, where did he post the concept art?
Honestly dude I dont know, I saw it here on this site. Has his own website on wordpress but I dont think its moderated anymore plus all links on that website are down, its dead. Just a few images from when AQE was in beta

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021
I'm sure were all just super glad you enjoy it my man.
Had a good chuckle at your virgin/chad meme
I think we even named them so in the code
don't take this as me being unfriendly, I love you guys for bringing all this and I'm really happy you guys brought it to the mod
also knowing that grim is gone i am even more grateful that you are still here

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mantantra

deadmilkman138

Mar 12, 2020
I’m not too sure if there’s already a question like mine that’s buried within the 200+ pages but, has anyone ever tried to expand the lore of the game?

dark_3000

Dec 6, 2019
Hello everyone, I have already learned how to extract all the images from the eve quest game with the AssetStudio program, now how do I recompress it so that it works in case I want to create mods for it, because I would like to edit some images

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes