4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Hello everyone, I have already learned how to extract all the images from the eve quest game with the AssetStudio program, now how do I recompress it so that it works in case I want to create mods for it, because I would like to edit some images
Assuming that you are not done with editing yet (in testing phase and stuff), you have to use UABE to manually replace every original images with your edited images.

it sounds tedious
but
if, instead, you have done with editing and anything, use UABE to manually replace every original images with your edited images, then, before closing / saving the .assets file, create a mod installer with UABE.

The mod installer is not only easy to use but also easy to share.

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021
I’m not too sure if there’s already a question like mine that’s buried within the 200+ pages but, has anyone ever tried to expand the lore of the game?
like something fan-made or official?
because if it's official unfortunately we don't have anything, now fan made... well there are some videos and a fanfic but that's it

MetZwerg

Jan 6, 2020
I created a small mod for the vanilla game. Meet

Horny Eve

With this mod, Eve can screw enemies to death (a different type of "screw")
It has only minor changes:
  • When escaping from an H-Scene, the monster(s) get damage equivalent to 1 weapon hit (respects weapon, ATK, CRT)
  • When an H-Scene finishes, the monster(s) get damage eq to 3 weapon hits
  • When an H-Scene finishes, Eve heals 20% of her HP (yes, when double-teamed, heals 40%)
  • Eve can grab enemies and start an H-Scene, by pressing L-Trigger/L-Shift + Attack
  • Includes Julien the King's fix for showing the missing H-Scene (see here)
As the H-Damage is minor, respectable enemies still need quite a lot of pounding (either way) to finish. The only real benefit is the healing, but you have to wait until a scene is finished, which takes some time.

This mod is 100% compatibile with AQE (1.01), so you can install/uninstall without affecting save games.

Installation:
Simply extract and copy the DLL to {Game Folder}\AlienQuest-EVE_Data\Managed. Make a backup of the original DLL just in case.

UPDATE
I did some integration with other mods, namely:
  • Cheat Mod (both version), see Cheat Mod Request
  • KMod (latest version as of now), see KMod
  • A mixed version with Cheat, KMod and Horny Eve
All can be found in the new AQE_HornyEve_addins. Together with the source code, if any other modder want to add it to their mod (you have my permission ;))
The file contains a readme with details

UPDATE v1.1
The updated mod only gives you HP when the monster dies after finishing the scene.
Also, HP gain is now capped by the monster's max HP, meaning weak enemies won't give you too much.

The rar contains all addins as before + source.

When using with Kmod, there are some minor tweaks that countereffect the Kmod difficulity:
  • in Kmod, after an H-Scene finishes, the monster heals. This made it very unlikely to kill a monster this way.
    V1.1 of Horny Eve counters this. But beware: if you didn't kill the monster, it will heal (and get stronger!)
  • in Kmod, when an H-Scene finishes, your mana is greatly reduced. Horny Eve counters this (in V1.1 only if the monster was killed)
with the 1.1 version of this mod, i can´t hit the enemies anymore... only way to deal damage is by sex, which i quite anoying as for some enemies you can´t have sex with...

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
seeing some old messages it made me think, what were the cut contents or things that couldn't implement in k-mod?
- A way to switch Ellen's sprite sheet around so that additional costume can be added and the first one that I want her to wear is this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- A way to add video file(s) into resources / assets file and play it so that the "alternate ending" can be implemented.

Last edited:

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021
- A way to switch Ellen's sprite sheet around so that additional costume can be added and the first one that I want her to wear is this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- A way to add video file(s) into resources / assets file and play it so that the "alternate ending" can be implemented.
Too bad it couldn't be implemented, I'm a fan of stocking... (and the alt ending :p)
by the way how is the progress of that fanfic? (if you don't mind answering)

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes