4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
About my fanfic

I have finished my fanfic, which you can read it from KMod's post here.

It is a little bit shorter than the previous one (The encounter with the chad alien), and the sex scene is a little bit less lewder than the last one because I add some "romance" element into it.

At first, it was like a lot longer because of all the backstory that I wrote but, after I read it, I decide to pull it out and put it somewhere else because, after I read it, I feel like the backstory that I wrote can be another volume itself if I add something more into it (This also include the first volume [The encounter with the chad alien]).

This time, the guest of the story is this dude
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For its name, I literally "borrow it without asking for permission" from LAKlek (sorry:cry:).
Is it the same or different, you have to find out in the story.

If you guys ask me whether I will write more fanfic or not, the only thing that I can answer is "maybe" because, right now, I have a game to translate (here), but if I do write, I think I might either write something about "Ellen and the tentacles" or "Backstory of the chad alien".

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FerrusPhallus

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
Hii, I tried your mod, but it doesn't seem to be working. I am unable to 'screw' enemies, and they can't either. I'm not even getting a normal H scene, as they are unable to catch me. I end up dying by getting hit everytime. Is there any fix for this?
I don't think this has to do with my mod, if enemies don't have H scenes at all.
Did you disable them in the game settings?
1687810205073.png

RaivoAsdf

Modder
Mar 2, 2018
with the 1.1 version of this mod, i can´t hit the enemies anymore... only way to deal damage is by sex, which i quite anoying as for some enemies you can´t have sex with...
Do you by any chance have a joystick or other controller connected to your computer, but play via keyboard?
Someone had this issue, as one of the axis of the joystick was permanently sending the L-Trigger singal, thus only grabbing was possible.
If so, try to disconnect your joystick, should work then

Feb 3, 2023
like "once upon a time there was a very sad child" and happy ending or like a biological and scientific analysis of how he was until he became what he is now?
By the way YEAH I was waiting for the next chapter thank you very much.
Good luck with the translation.
Once upon a time there was a very sad boy who couldn't get girls to like him so he went through an entire biological evolution to become a hunky alien stud that made girls like me wet just by looking at him from the screen ;):LOL:

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021
About my fanfic

I have finished my fanfic, which you can read it from KMod's post here.

It is a little bit shorter than the previous one (The encounter with the chad alien), and the sex scene is a little bit less lewder than the last one because I add some "romance" element into it.

At first, it was like a lot longer because of all the backstory that I wrote but, after I read it, I decide to pull it out and put it somewhere else because, after I read it, I feel like the backstory that I wrote can be another volume itself if I add something more into it (This also include the first volume [The encounter with the chad alien]).

This time, the guest of the story is this dude
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For its name, I literally "borrow it without asking for permission" from LAKlek (sorry:cry:).
Is it the same or different, you have to find out in the story.

If you guys ask me whether I will write more fanfic or not, the only thing that I can answer is "maybe" because, right now, I have a game to translate (here), but if I do write, I think I might either write something about "Ellen and the tentacles" or "Backstory of the chad alien".
after having read it i don't know what i feel, i was sad that the "love of her life" was an alien trap, but it is what it is ;-;
congratulations for writing, from the bottom of my heart I am grateful.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
like "once upon a time there was a very sad child" and happy ending or like a biological and scientific analysis of how he was until he became what he is now?
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Actually, what I have in my mind is a somewhat tragic story.
It's going to be something like a story about a crippled soldier who has his dignity "taken" by a notorious all female terrorist group. During his rehabilitation and treatment, government offer him a chance to take a revenge to those who has taken his dignity, which he immediately accept it. After accepting the offer, he then transferred to the medical ship EVE where he will transform into "a new man aka chad", and during that period, one of the female scientist manage to open his heart up.

Here is a twist; After some observation on relationship between him and his scientist gf, the government decide to hatch a devious plan. At the final stage of the experiment, government decide to test chad's "combat capability" by using his gf as a test subject. Thing goes really well, but after his separation with his gf, chad is angry and use his "chadness" to rally fellow test subject, then chaos ensure. After the whole thing is blown over, government decide to sweep it under the rug, but because of how precious and invaluable the research data of this project become, government decide to discreetly obtain the data. To do that, government decide to use one their best agent that they have at that moment, Ellen; then the first story (the encounter with the chad alien) start.

Feb 3, 2023

It's going to be something like a story about a crippled soldier who has his dignity "taken" by a notorious all female terrorist group. During his rehabilitation and treatment, government offer him a chance to take a revenge to those who has taken his dignity, which he immediately accept it. After accepting the offer, he then transferred to the medical ship EVE where he will transform into "a new man aka chad", and during that period, one of the female scientist manage to open his heart up.

Here is a twist; After some observation on relationship between him and his scientist gf, the government decide to hatch a devious plan. At the final stage of the experiment, government decide to test chad's "combat capability" by using his gf as a test subject. Thing goes really well, but after his separation with his gf, chad is angry and use his "chadness" to rally fellow test subject, then chaos ensure. After the whole thing is blown over, government decide to sweep it under the rug, but because of how precious and invaluable the research data of this project become, government decide to discreetly obtain the data. To do that, government decide to use one their best agent that they have at that moment, Ellen; then the first story (the encounter with the chad alien) start.
Great thinking of the government sending a hot spicy chick to stop a horny chad :ROFLMAO:

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021

ok looking forward :3

Now that I realized, you're doing more world building than grim himself, I wonder what he would think of this whole community that was created based of his game

Reactions: FerrusPhallus

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021
nothing unfortunately
the only thing that exists on his website is some comments... a bit "toxic" to say the least
View attachment 2664890

on the other hand
I see you've made HUGE progress
What are your plans?
1688084204515.png

I didn't want to get involved in "controversies" but I don't even know what to say, what are your suggestions? to be blunt i will ignore anything about him from now on (for all i know he could be a troll)

at least that brings me to a topic why did grim abandon his site? I know it can be to focus on development, but it's been years.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
View attachment 2733636

I didn't want to get involved in "controversies" but I don't even know what to say, what are your suggestions? to be blunt i will ignore anything about him from now on (for all i know he could be a troll)

at least that brings me to a topic why did grim abandon his site? I know it can be to focus on development, but it's been years.
Yeah people like that are better ignored, or, even better banned, but, alas.
My question is, though: is he confusing you for Grimhelm ? Or you were that "yuia" person from the first screenshot ?
Like, this guy's attitude is terrible anyways, but if he confused you for Grim, then his hyperaggression turns kinda comical.

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021
Yeah people like that are better ignored, or, even better banned, but, alas.
My question is, though: is he confusing you for Grimhelm ? Or you were that "yuia" person from the first screenshot ?
Like, this guy's attitude is terrible anyways, but if he confused you for Grim, then his hyperaggression turns kinda comical.
neither of them.
originally i was looking for some news of grim and i went to see the most recent comments in the last update (since it was the current one and had a lot of comments) and i found that, i couldn't ignore
so I made the post you see above (the reply)

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
neither of them.
originally i was looking for some news of grim and i went to see the most recent comments in the last update (since it was the current one and had a lot of comments) and i found that, i couldn't ignore
so I made the post you see above (the reply)
Oh, so he's just a hyperaggressive dude.
Yeah, like I said, those are better left ignored, or banned.

Reactions: Runningaway

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
kwanlier if you want actual voices try elevenlabs.
the yuriana wench mods on nexus for skyrim uses this.

Thanks, but, from the way I mod the game, I cannot add anymore asset files into the game UNLESS I try the injector method, which I have literally no clue how to make it work, but thanks anyway.

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
View attachment 2733636

Looks like a troll or stupid person. Nothing to see there, move along everyone.

As for Grimhelm, maybe he's found other hobbies or doesn't have motivation to make his next game. I know nobody wants to hear that, but it's a possibility. I know of, and have seen, plenty of devs or artists just hang their hat one day, not necessarily with quitting in mind. Life happens.

I hope this isn't the case, but I guess we'll see.

Reactions: Runningaway
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes