4.50 star(s) 112 Votes
Nov 5, 2018
I created a small mod for the vanilla game. Meet

Horny Eve

With this mod, Eve can screw enemies to death (a different type of "screw")
It has only minor changes:
  • When escaping from an H-Scene, the monster(s) get damage equivalent to 1 weapon hit (respects weapon, ATK, CRT)
  • When an H-Scene finishes, the monster(s) get damage eq to 3 weapon hits
  • When an H-Scene finishes, Eve heals 20% of her HP (yes, when double-teamed, heals 40%)
  • Eve can grab enemies and start an H-Scene, by pressing L-Trigger/L-Shift + Attack
  • Includes Julien the King's fix for showing the missing H-Scene (see here)
As the H-Damage is minor, respectable enemies still need quite a lot of pounding (either way) to finish. The only real benefit is the healing, but you have to wait until a scene is finished, which takes some time.

This mod is 100% compatibile with AQE (1.01), so you can install/uninstall without affecting save games.

Installation:
Simply extract and copy the DLL to {Game Folder}\AlienQuest-EVE_Data\Managed. Make a backup of the original DLL just in case.

UPDATE
I did some integration with other mods, namely:
  • Cheat Mod (both version), see Cheat Mod Request
  • KMod (latest version as of now), see KMod
  • A mixed version with Cheat, KMod and Horny Eve
All can be found in the new AQE_HornyEve_addins. Together with the source code, if any other modder want to add it to their mod (you have my permission ;))
The file contains a readme with details

UPDATE v1.1
The updated mod only gives you HP when the monster dies after finishing the scene.
Also, HP gain is now capped by the monster's max HP, meaning weak enemies won't give you too much.

The rar contains all addins as before + source.

When using with Kmod, there are some minor tweaks that countereffect the Kmod difficulity:
  • in Kmod, after an H-Scene finishes, the monster heals. This made it very unlikely to kill a monster this way.
    V1.1 of Horny Eve counters this. But beware: if you didn't kill the monster, it will heal (and get stronger!)
  • in Kmod, when an H-Scene finishes, your mana is greatly reduced. Horny Eve counters this (in V1.1 only if the monster was killed)
Hii, I tried your mod, but it doesn't seem to be working. I am unable to 'screw' enemies, and they can't either. I'm not even getting a normal H scene, as they are unable to catch me. I end up dying by getting hit everytime. Is there any fix for this?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Hii, I tried your mod, but it doesn't seem to be working. I am unable to 'screw' enemies, and they can't either. I'm not even getting a normal H scene, as they are unable to catch me. I end up dying by getting hit everytime. Is there any fix for this?
Please check this
If it is different, please state which types of enemy you try to screw.

OsenPus

Jun 20, 2023
Here's my unofficial native Linux port of Alien Quest: Eve (BonedMod included)
MEGA -

To play with BonedMod:
64 bit users: Run BonedMod_x86_64.sh
32 bit users: Run BonedMod_x86.sh

To play unmodded:
64 bit users: Run AlienQuest-EVE.x86_64
32 bit users: Run AlienQuest-EVE.x86
Hey I'm on Zorin OS. This is not working as intended. The display is wrong and I don't know how to fix it. The controls are there where they are supposed to be but the display is zoomed in. How can I fix it?
The windows version works properly but there's missing text (the character window accessed by pressing escape is blank for me) in when I run it using Wine or Lutris. On the other hand, the text is there in Linux version but display is wrong.
Also bonemod.sh is not working at all.

OsenPus

Jun 20, 2023
View attachment 663072

Overview:
Alien Quest: EVE
is a side-scrolling platform game.
It's inspired by Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion but also has RPG status system. When your character levels up, you get the Stat Points that be used to power up your character like Diablo.​

Thread Update: 2020-05-20
Release Date: 2020-05-19
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Walkthrough:

Additional information:
DOWNLOAD
Win 64: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: Linux -
Unofficial Bugfix

Extra: Hardmode Mod - Controller Mod* - Horny Eve Mod - KMOD

arsuzsm thanks for the link
*This unofficial port is not made by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 30416 View attachment 30417 View attachment 30418 View attachment 30419 View attachment 30420 View attachment 30421 View attachment 30422
View attachment 30423 View attachment 30424
I'm trying to run this on Linux (Zorin OS). Linux version has display problems and the windows version, when run using wine or Lutris, omits some of the content. Is there a way I can fix this?

Jun 30, 2021
I keep seeing mentions about screw attack for mother brain but I don't know how you're meant to perform it, I've tried using the double jump on mother brain's soft side but I end up taking damage and falling through it

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
I keep seeing mentions about screw attack for mother brain but I don't know how you're meant to perform it, I've tried using the double jump on mother brain's soft side but I end up taking damage and falling through it
To do the screw attack, hold the jump button when doing the double jump. You'll continue to spin and will slightly hover, allowing you to buzzsaw through enemies.

Jun 30, 2021
To do the screw attack, hold the jump button when doing the double jump. You'll continue to spin and will slightly hover, allowing you to buzzsaw through enemies.
Is it an ability you need? I tried holding down the jump but it just ends up performing the normal double jump spin and hitting the ground

Jan 12, 2021
- A way to switch Ellen's sprite sheet around so that additional costume can be added and the first one that I want her to wear is this
- A way to add video file(s) into resources / assets file and play it so that the "alternate ending" can be implemented.
I apologize if this has already been answered, but is there a way to combine KMod and koros1954's Brown Hair Mod with UABE?

Mod: https://f95zone.to/threads/alien-quest-eve-v1-01-grimhelm.6016/post-10391418

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
In case you are interested.

View attachment 2704286 View attachment 2704303
I thought I replicated her with AI successfully about few months ago. Then I forgot about it and now I can't reproduce her anymore. :LOL:
man how do y'all like this?... in both images her right elbow is abnormally twisted and in the second image her left hand looks...interesting...
I envy you for not being turned off by such things

Reactions: Steppino

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021
I doubt many people noticed, we were looking at the tiddies, sort of like tunnel vision.
you are absolutely right... :devilish:

man how do y'all like this?... in both images her right elbow is abnormally twisted and in the second image her left hand looks...interesting...
I envy you for not being turned off by such things

I just realized the mistakes now
well, so far i haven't seen any fan art of the game so this is the closest we'll get to something, so I don't worry so much about errors :p

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes