4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Throwaway7121441

Dec 7, 2022
About Kmod

I've created an experimental version of KMod + Horny EVE addon.
Normally, for Horny EVE, there are 2 version of Horny EVE where
  1. Will give you HP back if you let the H scene finish
  2. Will give you HP back if the monster die when the H scene finish
The experimental version of KMod + Horny EVE addon is literally the mixing of those 2 where
  1. If the game is in easy mode, H scene debuff is disabled, player will regain HP only when the monster die when the H scene finish.
  2. If the game is in hard mode, H scene debuff is enable, player will always regain HP when the H scene finish, whether monster die or not; this is for counter the debuff that will always happen whether you use the Horny mode to grab the monster by yourself or not.
You can download the experimental version of KMod + Horny EVE addon here
I’m just about done through my playthrough of Kmod + horny EVE and I think it’s great. A definite improvement over vanilla. I experienced very little sex though, largely because both Kmod and vanilla generally disincentivize the h-scenes as inefficient. Kmod adds great lore reasons and horny EVE adds a mild incentive, but gameplay-wise you generally only get h-scenes if you fuck up.

The best way to play Kmod, at least the hardcore/pregnancy version, is probably hovering as close to the pregnancy gameover as possible. I have a couple small ideas to encourage corruption/player engagement with h-scenes:
  1. Implement an endowment mechanic similar to that in BonedMod. At low corruption, mobs in h-scenes do damage that scales with how well endowed they are. The most well-endowed mobs could kill Ellen in a couple thrusts. At high corruption, less-endowed mobs heal Ellen, while more-endowed mobs don’t do damage. This would encourage the player gaining corruption especially in hardcore mode where you have to go back to your ship to get clothes, and thus getting caught by a mob is much more likely.
  2. Probably easier to implement, you could just give Ellen a straight-up buff to health/mana/attack the higher corruption goes. Lore-wise this could make sense, given her powers come from aliens and whatnot.
Just some thoughts.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I’m just about done through my playthrough of Kmod + horny EVE and I think it’s great. A definite improvement over vanilla. I experienced very little sex though, largely because both Kmod and vanilla generally disincentivize the h-scenes as inefficient. Kmod adds great lore reasons and horny EVE adds a mild incentive, but gameplay-wise you generally only get h-scenes if you fuck up.

The best way to play Kmod, at least the hardcore/pregnancy version, is probably hovering as close to the pregnancy gameover as possible. I have a couple small ideas to encourage corruption/player engagement with h-scenes:
  1. Implement an endowment mechanic similar to that in BonedMod. At low corruption, mobs in h-scenes do damage that scales with how well endowed they are. The most well-endowed mobs could kill Ellen in a couple thrusts. At high corruption, less-endowed mobs heal Ellen, while more-endowed mobs don’t do damage. This would encourage the player gaining corruption especially in hardcore mode where you have to go back to your ship to get clothes, and thus getting caught by a mob is much more likely.
  2. Probably easier to implement, you could just give Ellen a straight-up buff to health/mana/attack the higher corruption goes. Lore-wise this could make sense, given her powers come from aliens and whatnot.
Just some thoughts.
Thanks for the feedback

Here are also my train of thought

1. I think having one difficulty mod is more than enough, so rather make each thrust do damage,I think it would be better to do a different form of damage instead of HP damage

2. I honestly never heard any lore stating that and wouldn't that make game become too easy?

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
does the author still working?
Grimhelm(the dev) is known for disappearing for years and then suddenly coming up with a new game or update. Last year I think he posted a concept art of a new game he was working on and fell dead silent again. All we know is that he hasn't abandoned his work and is currently working on a new project.

Omegd

Aug 27, 2018
Grimhelm(the dev) is known for disappearing for years and then suddenly coming up with a new game or update. Last year I think he posted a concept art of a new game he was working on and fell dead silent again. All we know is that he hasn't abandoned his work and is currently working on a new project.
Ohhh, where did he post the concept art?

jarjarspam95

Feb 10, 2018
Is it normal for enemies to not have sex with Eve?

I have the "Horny Eve" Kmod installed. I'm on the starting level, shortly after a new game, and the default enemies (the ones that look like butts) attack Eve even when she's naked. When she falls down (0 HP), they don't bother to fuck her. What am I doing wrong?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Is it normal for enemies to not have sex with Eve?

I have the "Horny Eve" Kmod installed. I'm on the starting level, shortly after a new game, and the default enemies (the ones that look like butts) attack Eve even when she's naked. When she falls down (0 HP), they don't bother to fuck her. What am I doing wrong?
There are some numbers of enemy that will not fuck the protag such as
  • The bouncy ball looking alien and its variant (very first enemy)
  • The flying knife swinger (Umm...very second enemy?)
  • Jumping spider
  • Rushing dog
  • Floating mine
  • Flying alien that shoot laser (don't know what to call it)
The first enemy that can fuck the protag, depend on the room you entered are
  • Bat
  • Infected girl
  • Infected virgin

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
could you explain it to me (if you don't mind)
Most of the enemy will "treat" Ellen by not so violent thrusting, gradually increasing the speed, maybe some grinding then and there, and / or the combination of those, I mean Ellen even reaches her climax in some of the scene (expecially the one with "the chad").

In contrast, that virgin right there just pull her arm, pull her hair, thrust her violently and everything, as if dude want to awake the inner M inside Ellen (if she has one).

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes