4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
so the first monster only have game over h-scene huh, View attachment 2630997
then how about this? how to fix it? i try to use kmod + horny mod
This looks more like you downloaded and installed the KMod + Horny mod THEN downloaded the KMod variant and overwritten the KMod + Horny mod.

The KMod variant that you downloaded does not has a code that control the art stuff, causing you to have this problem.
To fix this, you either do this if you want to use the KMod variant, or Reinstall the KMod + Horny mod by replacing the existing Assembly-CSharp.dll with the Assembly-CSharp.dll from KMod + Horny mod.

Reactions: kdj3047

kdj3047

May 17, 2023
How clean up pussy in sperm Kmod? personoly mouth in sperm img and i want look more splashed sperm like a flow mouth and legs

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
How clean up pussy in sperm Kmod? personoly mouth in sperm img and i want look more splashed sperm like a flow mouth and legs
1. If you have a very low corruption value (can be check by opening the map and check the "Mind" status), when you have no or low arousal (low heart or no heart), her crotch will be clean (no love juice leaking), unless she already got creamed, then her pussy will be forever stained.

2. The only way to have cum on other place, you have to edit the art stuff on your own. You can check on how to do it by browsing through this thread (Sorry, can't remember which page).

Reactions: kdj3047

kdj3047

May 17, 2023
1. If you have a very low corruption value (can be check by opening the map and check the "Mind" status), when you have no or low arousal (low heart or no heart), her crotch will be clean (no love juice leaking), unless she already got creamed, then her pussy will be forever stained.

2. The only way to have cum on other place, you have to edit the art stuff on your own. You can check on how to do it by browsing through this thread (Sorry, can't remember which page).
Thank you for your guidance. i think this game mod edit really hard bro. so this Kmod very awesome i think :)

Arapaima

Oct 17, 2017
Being completely honest, I believe Grimhelm is wasting such a great opportunity to get a lot of traction after the success Alien Quest EVE was, you can tell how good the game is just by looking at the mods that fans have been creating and the game was released 3 years ago.

But I think making adult games is not his main source of income and probably his real job and other real life obligations have put these side projects on hold and that is why he never likes to interact much online until there is something of substance. But I cannot avoid being impatient and checking this thread almost every week to see if something finally came out. I even check his dlsite page from time to time as well.

He also mentioned that making action side scrollers takes a lot of time for him and that he didn't want to make another... I just would LOVE to hear from him, just to know if he is indeed working or if there is nothing else after Alien Quest EVE.
let's just hope he still working on that new game he mentioned with a sketch (i don't remember, is it after AQE release or before), i think he just doesn't want to announce the development progress, considering how bad the comment section was in his wordpress when he gone silent just because he wanted to focus developing after releasing v0.13 demo (like the pressure to speed up the process, spam comment when will it done, etc), IIRC in some of his post, he explained those 3 games really is his side project

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
let's just hope he still working on that new game he mentioned with a sketch (i don't remember, is it after AQE release or before), i think he just doesn't want to announce the development progress, considering how bad the comment section was in his wordpress when he gone silent just because he wanted to focus developing after releasing v0.13 demo (like the pressure to speed up the process, spam comment when will it done, etc), IIRC in some of his post, he explained those 3 games really is his side project
Absolutely, I am just eager to get my hands on something new from him. I totally understand how he wants to avoid social media while working though

Harbinger98

Jun 15, 2019
This is going to sound pathetic, but I was hoping someone could give me a few combat tips. I don't really want to do the cheats or such, but I recently got the green key and am struggling against the xeno females behind the green doors. I will occasionally get lucky and kill one, but then the next finishes me off. I usually try doing the standard attack, squating down when the xeno does the same. I do a few of the first skill (distance weapon), and I usually die from tail jabs. I tried the bomb skill, but the xeno is too fast. I tried the poison skill, but it doesn't seem to do much damage.

Any suggestions appreciated. BTW I did read many many posts, before clogging up the forum. It's just that I'm on the verge of quitting the game for good...

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
This is going to sound pathetic, but I was hoping someone could give me a few combat tips. I don't really want to do the cheats or such, but I recently got the green key and am struggling against the xeno females behind the green doors. I will occasionally get lucky and kill one, but then the next finishes me off. I usually try doing the standard attack, squating down when the xeno does the same. I do a few of the first skill (distance weapon), and I usually die from tail jabs. I tried the bomb skill, but the xeno is too fast. I tried the poison skill, but it doesn't seem to do much damage.

Any suggestions appreciated. BTW I did read many many posts, before clogging up the forum. It's just that I'm on the verge of quitting the game for good...
Use her shooting star ability from a distance over and over.

Mar 7, 2023

[/引用]
JUST KEEP ATTACK
my friend, you are a good player, so when you see her squating down, just do the same and keep attack,and then you will find that the xeno stop move when you attack her, listen, Ellen is stronger than any enemy you can see in this game, just trust her and keep you attack,that'it.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019

Use both magic attack (at that point; open with poison bomb then spam shooting star) and spinning attack (you will get a new weapon upgrade; a poison blade, later in this stage which will help you a lot)

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021

The spinning in the air thingy is pretty good. Can't recall how to do it right now (or if it's an unlock) but you basically become a flying sawblade. If not try ranged attacks as people have suggested above. You can run past them and live to fight another day iirc so no need to bash your head against the wall if you just wanna get past. Poison works well, the shooting stars also stagger them a bit so consider that too when they're coming, try to stay outside their range and if the room is tall enough just jump away. Up is better than down, if there's space.

SexyBurrito

Nov 19, 2017
This was an overall entertaining time, and I would recommend it to anybody that likes fighting as much as they love losing.

I only really had two bones to pick with the game:
1. Screw Attack and Shield are so powerful, it's obvious most enemies from acquisition and beyond are designed around them. This has the unintended affect of making playing any other way, far worse. I could still (kinda) pull it off, but it wasn't worth the effort, even with the hard-counter foes for SA + Shield.

2. For all the alien titties that were present, fuckin' NOTHING was done with'em in sex scenes. Be it with the heroine or just background fucking. I'ma a tiddie lover, and I was grief-stricken to find that, while present, they went pretty much unused.

This aside, the game was an overall fun adventure. 3-4 hours gametime, if you struggle to pick your battles like I do.

Also, a tip: Turn on the non-game over H-scenes. When your clothes are gone, you can use H-scenes as invincibility frames for (almost) as long as you need. This was THE reason I managed to beat the final boss.

Khodak

Sep 2, 2020
I'm about to give this game a go, are there any highly recommended mods/patches or is vanilla the best for first time experience?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I'm about to give this game a go, are there any highly recommended mods/patches or is vanilla the best for first time experience?
First time = vanilla

Then

Too easy , want the game to be a soul game? = hard mod or boned mod

Too bland , want game to have more flavor = Kmod (not hard sell at all :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: )

For all the alien titties that were present, fuckin' NOTHING was done with'em in sex scenes. Be it with the heroine or just background fucking. I'ma a tiddie lover, and I was grief-stricken to find that, while present, they went pretty much unused.
Although I'm a bun man, I may have to agree with you, I mean the titties play that the game offered, that I can think off, is a lot of nipple play, 1 milking, and that it's; I mean it kinda waste potential for her nice breast, which compliment nicely with her nice bun.

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
This was an overall entertaining time, and I would recommend it to anybody that likes fighting as much as they love losing.

I only really had two bones to pick with the game:
1. Screw Attack and Shield are so powerful, it's obvious most enemies from acquisition and beyond are designed around them. This has the unintended affect of making playing any other way, far worse. I could still (kinda) pull it off, but it wasn't worth the effort, even with the hard-counter foes for SA + Shield.

2. For all the alien titties that were present, fuckin' NOTHING was done with'em in sex scenes. Be it with the heroine or just background fucking. I'ma a tiddie lover, and I was grief-stricken to find that, while present, they went pretty much unused.

This aside, the game was an overall fun adventure. 3-4 hours gametime, if you struggle to pick your battles like I do.

Also, a tip: Turn on the non-game over H-scenes. When your clothes are gone, you can use H-scenes as invincibility frames for (almost) as long as you need. This was THE reason I managed to beat the final boss.
In all fairness, her tits (and female xeno's and infected women) all jiggle and bounce and sway deliciously, a good tittyfuck would have been awesome, but I can not complain.

Reactions: Bulbanych
4.50 star(s) 114 Votes