4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Oh darn! All right well thank you for letting me know. I was hoping to be able to become a zombie woman and then infect all of the people on the station.

Reactions: pentane

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
yyyyeeeaaa there's also no other normal people in the game lol
lol Wow, well, I am not the target audience, though the art looks great. I hope someday someone... hmm, maybe I will... would make such a game where we play as the infector rather than the annoying good guy.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler
May 8, 2020
Can you give some thing more specific?
because I do check the code and everything is same as Horny EVE.
I went to the mothership and used the vaccine and when I try to test out the heal it stopped working. I started a new game and the heal stopped working all together. I don't know what's wrong maybe a re install will fix it? I'm using another mod with cheats the heal works fine

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I went to the mothership and used the vaccine and when I try to test out the heal it stopped working. I started a new game and the heal stopped working all together. I don't know what's wrong maybe a re install will fix it? I'm using another mod with cheats the heal works fine
Which version do you use; normal , or pregnancy game over?

*Edit*
I just found that the code I use is from the one of the version of Horny EVE where player will be healed only if monster die when the H-scene is finished (which is kinda more "balance" to me).
From that I will upload the KMod that use the newer version of Horny EVE where player will be healed if player let the H-scene finish in tandem instead of the old one BUT if anyone want the old version one, you can DM me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Obito-chwuanchan

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
my favorite "enemy"
The grinding in this scene is just chef kiss for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Because I am a leg guy, this one also my favorite
I mean I kinda want to grab those yummy and fleshy legs of her while spooning her

Here are some of my honorable mention

May 8, 2020
Which version do you use; normal , or pregnancy game over?

*Edit*
I just found that the code I use is from the one of the version of Horny EVE where player will be healed only if monster die when the H-scene is finished (which is kinda more "balance" to me).
From that I will upload the KMod that use the newer version of Horny EVE where player will be healed if player let the H-scene finish in tandem instead of the old one BUT if anyone want the old version one, you can DM me.
Ima learn how to mod too this seems fun, I'll come bother you in a few months

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
About Kmod

I've created an experimental version of KMod + Horny EVE addon.
Normally, for Horny EVE, there are 2 version of Horny EVE where
  1. Will give you HP back if you let the H scene finish
  2. Will give you HP back if the monster die when the H scene finish
The experimental version of KMod + Horny EVE addon is literally the mixing of those 2 where
  1. If the game is in easy mode, H scene debuff is disabled, player will regain HP only when the monster die when the H scene finish.
  2. If the game is in hard mode, H scene debuff is enable, player will always regain HP when the H scene finish, whether monster die or not; this is for counter the debuff that will always happen whether you use the Horny mode to grab the monster by yourself or not.
You can download the experimental version of KMod + Horny EVE addon here

Last edited:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
hey is there anyhow to see defeat sex without gameover?
As in this or this ?

You want to view it in game or in gallery?

Does your setting look like this ?
1684387665520.png

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
As in this or this ?

You want to view it in game or in gallery?

Does your setting look like this ?
View attachment 2630408
in game, without game over, yea i turn it on (The Hscene (not game over)) setting
the right one

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
so the first monster only have game over h-scene huh, 1684413443286.png
then how about this? how to fix it? i try to use kmod + horny mod

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes