4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
No, he just use UABE to replace the default asset file on an unmod version of game, so no installer involve.

This one is interesting though
From this gif (Created by Ellenovia)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is imply that for character sprite, you might be able to do some light edit on body shape.

and from that small image that attached, when the Kmod was in development, we tried to give Ellen not only a sheer high-cut leotard, we also wanted to give Ellen some form of thigh high boot or a thigh high sock like this

As you can see, my friend did tried his best, but after the seeing the video, we decided to drop the idea.

I think that to make the edited character sprite animated smoothly, a full leg, or a full body, or a small point (sexual enhancement) edit is the way to go.
I pray that all you modders a life of prosperity because holy shit that is awe-some!
I wish I could thank you guys for your hard work

Apr 13, 2020
From what I've seen, he dosen't respond to comments on Patreon, maybe if you send him a meesage (not sure how it works, haven't used patreon much). You can ask him on his blog tho, he seems to be much more talkative there :
so umm do we have the name of his new game?

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
KMod submod

Hey guys I am mostly a lurker that really liked Alien Quest Eve and liked the concept of the mods (particularly the KMod) I worked on an older version of KMod (the newest version wasnt out yet) to add my own dialog and eventually some "new mechanics" to the mod. After going over it with
kwanlier I will be taking their advice and reworking with the better code base of the new version.

However I wanted to put out what I have currently so you guys could give feed back.

---------------MOD INFO--------------
This is a submod of Kmod for Alien Quest Eve made by Grimhelm
original thread can be found here https://f95zone.to/threads/alien-quest-eve-v1-01-grimhelm.6016/
This also includes Horny Eve which features some additional outcomes of the sex scenes and allows the player to "grab" the aliens.

Where the mod is now?

About halfway there for rape dialog.

all purple door aliens have less dialog at the moment I focused on earlier stage aliens but everything up to red door, but not including red door) (male xenomorphs) have less dialog.

Please give me feed back for what you like, don't like, ideas, or what I should focus on.

I am also working on the code structure as its not the structure I am used to so I am reorganizing some functionality to be easier for me.

Feed back is greatly welcomed

Rocke498

Jan 29, 2023
KMod submod

Hey guys I am mostly a lurker that really liked Alien Quest Eve and liked the concept of the mods (particularly the KMod) I worked on an older version of KMod (the newest version wasnt out yet) to add my own dialog and eventually some "new mechanics" to the mod. After going over it with
kwanlier I will be taking their advice and reworking with the better code base of the new version.

However I wanted to put out what I have currently so you guys could give feed back.

original thread can be found here https://f95zone.to/threads/alien-quest-eve-v1-01-grimhelm.6016/
This also includes Horny Eve which features some additional outcomes of the sex scenes and allows the player to "grab" the aliens.

Where the mod is now?

all purple door aliens have less dialog at the moment I focused on earlier stage aliens but everything up to red door, but not including red door) (male xenomorphs) have less dialog.

Please give me feed back for what you like, don't like, ideas, or what I should focus on.

I am also working on the code structure as its not the structure I am used to so I am reorganizing some functionality to be easier for me.

hello can you add her stocking/clothing colours? that can be selected by colour wheel. if that cant does work it should ok

assia725

Dec 30, 2021
KMod submod

Where the mod is now?

i like it so far, ellen looks troubled on the esc menu though oh shit.jpg

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
i like it so far, ellen looks troubled on the esc menu though View attachment 2590935
The "submod" there use the old version of KMod where there are no edited art stuff so this will happen.

To fix it, find the backup .assets file, which automatically appeared in the art installation process (it's in .bak, I think), delete the new .assets files, the one that has edited art stuff inside, then change the extension of the backup files to . assets. This should fix the art stuff problem.

The "submod" (more like a variation here) that he released is purely for feedback/reaction. Currently, he is using the newer version of KMod (the latest one with Horny EVE addon) as a base, so if he does not tinker with the code that control the art stuff, then this problem won't happen in the future.

Last edited:

Pizza boi

May 16, 2017
The "submod" there use the old version of KMod where there are no edited art stuff so this will happen.

To fix it, find the backup .assets file, which automatically appeared in the art installation process (it's in .bak, I think), delete the new .assets files, the one that has edited art stuff inside, then change the extension of the backup files to . assets. This should fix the art stuff problem.

The "submod" (more like a variation here) that he released is purely for feedback/reaction. Currently, he is using the newer version of KMod (the latest one with Horny EVE addon) as a base, so if he does not tinker with the code that control the art stuff, then this problem won't happen in the future.
I am confused. From what you say, is this submod is compatible with lastest big mod of yours or the previous kmod one (one that can adjust her f*ck count by J K button)? I kinda excited but can't catch up which version this mod based on

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
I am confused. From what you say, is this submod is compatible with lastest big mod of yours or the previous kmod one (one that can adjust her f*ck count by J K button)? I kinda excited but can't catch up which version this mod based on
At the moment its a submod of the old version where you can adjust the f*ck count by J K button

Currently i am working on "updating" my submod by reworking somethings in the newer version.

And at the moment I am looking for feedback to see what may be better to be worked on as well

Reactions: Pizza boi

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
hello can you add her stocking/clothing colours? that can be selected by colour wheel. if that cant does work it should ok
I am not used to game engines but from what i understand I dont think it can be done because that would require additional assets and I dont think that can be done without the code base.

But i am not used to to these kinds of projects.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
hey kwanlier any news? (like a new update or that fanfic you are writing?)
Update
  • I think I kinda done with KMod as it is already released UNLESS someone with a breeding fetish and skill come in and make the "abortable edition", which is a variation of KMod pregnancy gameover version where player can either can choose to -50hp to continue playing with a status "pregnant" or just no pregnancy game over system, as in just straight up says who is the father.
  • I actually considered making a "pregnancy version" where it has everything that the pregnancy gameover has, but instead of player unable to revive themself (-50 hp penalty). player can choose to revive themself (-50 hp penalty) with a baby inside their belly, however it come with a penalty such as MP draining, or HP draining in X interval (You know baby need their nutrition from mama to grow), or various type of debuff until player decide to "abort the pregnancy" (the -50 penalty stay though as it is the default game penalty), but with the balancing problem and a need for new set of dialogue, which is going to be very large, I think the version that I released is enough and shelved the development of said version.
  • Just wait for KMod variation made by pentane .
Fanfic
  • Currently busy with job (actually thinking about go back to school for PhD)
  • Currently busy with game translation (here)
  • Also some writer block
  • The setting is basically, Ellen go to some abandoned space station for some covert operation -> meet the alien from the base game -> get railed and filled to the brim -> finish the mission -> get into the same cutscene as the game -> get knocked up while sleeping in the cold sleep -> the end. However, comparing the fanfic that I'm writing right now and the one that I released with KMod, the new one will have a lot of backstory for the alien, and that backstory right there is giving me a block.
  • If I manage to finish this fanfic, I think I might go for the complete original story route, (think of something like Ellen goes on adventure to various place, seeing various type of alien race, "experiencing them", and so on -> Kinda like Barbarella)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 114 Votes