4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
Anybody got a mostly full save file?
This save is after just beating mother brain with at least most of the upgrades possible by that point. You have 30 points to spend and are at level 28
let me know if there was something more specific you had in mind

Reactions: Lakstat

bozaBoom

Apr 1, 2022
does anyone have the cheat mod where you can basically do anything with the F1-F12 keys(i finished the game)
some of the inputs sets hp and mana to 9999, one strips you, one gave you all of the skills etc.

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
does anyone have the cheat mod where you can basically do anything with the F1-F12 keys(i finished the game)
some of the inputs sets hp and mana to 9999, one strips you, one gave you all of the skills etc.
Change extension to .dll and place inside game_root/AlienQuest-EVE_Data/Managed/.
Make a copy of original before you replace it.

Reactions: Enigmanic

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
How tf you get the second fatguy scene, i got full gallery except this. Someone please help
Since you mentioned that you almost got a full gallery, I'm going to assume that you already finished the game. Since you've already finish the game, in the gallery page, you can press "F1", I think to unlock everything.

But if you want to unlock that scene through the gameplay, please go to here.

Reactions: Damacaluss

Damacaluss

Aug 2, 2020
Since you mentioned that you almost got a full gallery, I'm going to assume that you already finished the game. Since you've already finish the game, in the gallery page, you can press "F1", I think to unlock everything.

But if you want to unlock that scene through the gameplay, please go to here.
Thanks bro, you are a savoir

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes