4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Uhm, is there a way for Hardmode mod and KMod to coexist? I kinda wanna play with both mods on.
Very hard question indeed...

The only way to make it coexist is creating a hybrid between 2 mod where creator has to choose which feature between the 2 mod to keep and which feature between the 2 mod to remove.

If someone really want to create this hybrid mod
- I suggest remove sex damage, creampie poison damage, and rhythm base struggle. (I understand that he want the sex to have an impact on the game, but this is a sex game, not a soul game)
- I suggest use the revamped version (you, creator, have to balance it on your own) of HP based attack damage.
- Other than that, you, creator, have to decide on your own

Last edited:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
What software does one need to modify the textures of the game?
When I read your question, I was gonna answer "Either Photoshop or GIMP", but I realized that it is probably not a right answer for your question.

You have to use a software called "UABE".

Reactions: Excrucias

Excrucias

May 20, 2022
When I read your question, I was gonna answer "Either Photoshop or GIMP", but I realized that it is probably not a right answer for your question.

You have to use a software called "UABE".
Yeah, should have written what I'd need to access the textures first. Thanks for the answer.

MekaDragon

Feb 21, 2019
Very hard question indeed...

The only way to make it coexist is creating a hybrid between 2 mod where creator has to choose which feature between the 2 mod to keep and which feature between the 2 mod to remove.

If someone really want to create this hybrid mod
- I suggest remove sex damage, creampie poison damage, and rhythm base struggle. (I understand that he want the sex to have an impact on the game, but this is a sex game, not a soul game)
- I suggest use the revamped version (you, creator, have to balance it on your own) of HP based attack damage.
- Other than that, you, creator, have to decide on your own
Yeah this would be the definitive version for me.

Reactions: Rocke498

Just A BooB man

Apr 20, 2022
View attachment 663072

Overview:
Alien Quest: EVE
is a side-scrolling platform game.
It's inspired by Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion but also has RPG status system. When your character levels up, you get the Stat Points that be used to power up your character like Diablo.​

Thread Update: 2020-05-20
Release Date: 2020-05-19
Developer/Publisher: - -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Walkthrough:

Additional information:
DOWNLOAD
Win 64: - - - WORKUPLOAD
Others: Linux -
Unofficial Bugfix

Extra: Hardmode Mod - Controller Mod* - Horny Eve Mod - KMOD

arsuzsm thanks for the link
*This unofficial port is not made by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 30416 View attachment 30417 View attachment 30418 View attachment 30419 View attachment 30420 View attachment 30421 View attachment 30422
View attachment 30423 View attachment 30424
What is the Horny Eve Mod?

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
Source Files:
Source files are included so one could rather quickly color swap the hair to another color.
so can v change the hair color 2 something else other than brown as well if v wanted, is that what u're saying? How can I do that?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
so can v change the hair color 2 something else other than brown as well if v wanted, is that what u're saying? How can I do that?
Use Photoshop or GIMP to edit those resource files, then use software called UABE to replace the default asset files with your edit.

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
Use Photoshop or GIMP to edit those resource files, then use software called UABE to replace the default asset files with your edit.
Can the same b done 2 edit her body shape, clothing, boob size etc. I know there's many people asking 4 that, and I'd happy to give something back as well. I can draw and edit pretty well in Photoshop, but I don't know my way around any of the coding sort of stuff if that is required.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Can the same b done 2 edit her body shape, clothing, boob size etc. I know there's many people asking 4 that, and I'd happy to give something back as well. I can draw and edit pretty well in Photoshop, but I don't know my way around any of the coding sort of stuff if that is required.
  • Body shape
    • During the development of KMod, one of my friend tried experiment by giving Ellen a pregnant belly
    • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    • But it was busted
    • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    • So body shape is probably no go

• Clothing
    • If you do not do anything similar to editing body shape, you are good to go. (This is exactly how Ellen got her sheer high-cut leotard in KMod)
    • Although this might not relate to clothing, but for someone who is into "a bush", you can give Ellen a mirkin by doing the same way you change Ellen's clothing.

• Breast size
    • Actually we never tried it before, so would you mind if you become a guinea pig for us?

• Coding
    • Unless you plan for a multiple portrait, like KMod, some coding are needed, otherwise, there is no need for coding (since it's just a asset replacing)

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
  • Body shape
    • During the development of KMod, one of my friend tried experiment by giving Ellen a pregnant belly
What if the image ur friend edited might've had loading issue like some of us initially had when first installing the updated Kmod with high-cut leotard Ellen?
ellen_r_u_ok.jpg

• Clothing
    • If you do not do anything similar to editing body shape, you are good to go. (This is exactly how Ellen got her sheer high-cut leotard in KMod)
    • Although this might not relate to clothing, but for someone who is into "a bush", you can give Ellen a mirkin by doing the same way you change Ellen's clothing.
I think different clothing should b definitely possible as this guy has already has done it.

I'm doing that actually. Played through Prison Ship Chronos from Black Lilith and wanted to edit the character in to EVE. Got the idle done. Use a AssetsBundleExtractor then edit the image.
2048_01_Idle.png
I'm guessing anything that I might wanna change like body shape / boob size / clothing should b applied on every pose 2 not have any glitches in the end, right ?

Last edited:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
What if the image ur friend edited might've had loading issue like some of us initially had when first installing the updated Kmod with high-cut leotard Ellen?
No, he just use UABE to replace the default asset file on an unmod version of game, so no installer involve.

2048_01_Idle.png
I'm guessing anything that I might wanna change like body shape / boob size / clothing should b applied on every pose 2 not have any glitches in the end, right ?
This one is interesting though
From this gif (Created by Ellenovia)

It is imply that for character sprite, you might be able to do some light edit on body shape.

and from that small image that attached, when the Kmod was in development, we tried to give Ellen not only a sheer high-cut leotard, we also wanted to give Ellen some form of thigh high boot or a thigh high sock like this

As you can see, my friend did tried his best, but after the seeing the video, we decided to drop the idea.

I think that to make the edited character sprite animated smoothly, a full leg, or a full body, or a small point (sexual enhancement) edit is the way to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonny52alexsis

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Here's my unofficial native Linux port of Alien Quest: Eve (BonedMod included)
MEGA -

To play with BonedMod:
64 bit users: Run BonedMod_x86_64.sh
32 bit users: Run BonedMod_x86.sh

To play unmodded:
64 bit users: Run AlienQuest-EVE.x86_64
32 bit users: Run AlienQuest-EVE.x86
DAMN! How did you make it? Did you find source code for this game? I was ready to run it over Lutris!

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
This game runs perfectly under Lutris, though I haven't tested any mods yet. Also, the Linux version doesn't seem to work with the Boned Mod, idk why! I always run it through the x86_64.sh

Heliusfan

Feb 22, 2022
I think the file that you replace is from the very old version of KMod, where there are no editing in art stuff.

If you really want to use Horny EVE, I suggest download the newer version of KMod(download the non pregnancy game over version - link to post is in the first page), then add the code from Horny EVE manually.
It seems like Horny + Kmod can't coexists. Not even with the provided Mod mixes (Unless they're outdated, but I can't seem to find any sign of updated ver). Kmod on its own works flawlessly, seeing as speech bubble pops up and what not. But with Horny + Kmod, Kmod speech bubble is gone, and in turns shown as a pure text base on the left side of the screen.

I'm completely fresh new to the modding aspect, any idea how to unpack the Assembly-CSharp.dll, so that I can pull and mix elements like you suggested?

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
I'm hoping that maybe even if it's not possible on this one, if there is a next Grimhelm game maybe a pregnancy mechanic gets added? There's this new game called Thornsin that kind of reminds me of Grimhelm's older stuff, but also has a mechanic of getting minions out of H scenes that cost HP, so you have to gamble if the chance of a minion is worth the HP cost.

Reactions: f9account

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
It seems like Horny + Kmod can't coexists. Not even with the provided Mod mixes (Unless they're outdated, but I can't seem to find any sign of updated ver). Kmod on its own works flawlessly, seeing as speech bubble pops up and what not. But with Horny + Kmod, Kmod speech bubble is gone, and in turns shown as a pure text base on the left side of the screen.

I'm completely fresh new to the modding aspect, any idea how to unpack the Assembly-CSharp.dll, so that I can pull and mix elements like you suggested?
The horny + KMod that you download does not have a speech bubble because the KMod that is being modified there is the old version of KMod.

If you want to use a Horny EVE with the newer version of KMod, you have to add to code manually into Assembly-CSharp.dll. When creating KMod, I mainly use program called "dnSpy". You can use the said program to manually add the horny EVE code into the new version of KMod (I think the author of Horny EVE left an instruction on where to place the horny EVE code inside it).

Reactions: Heliusfan

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Since the KMod that has the Horny EVE addon is an old version of KMod, I've decided to upgrade it by add the code from Horny EVE into the newer or current version of Kmod; both normal version and pregnancy game over version.

Since the current version of KMod is very different from the old version of KMod that was used in Horny EVE addon, here are some point that you should watch

• If the difficult mode is enabled, player will still get a debuff even if you successfully kill the monster, so plan ahead whether the gained HP is worth a debuff or not.
  • Since the sex scene is now repeatable, the only last loop will be used.
  • For the pregnancy game over version, you have to plan ahead A LOT; whether a rush to the nearest save point or the ship is worth the HP that you gained or not.
You can download the file at the mod's post here

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes