4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

kostrr2

Nov 27, 2022
Hi

I have an announcement : THE KMOD IS HERE!!!!

Here are the list of feature

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since I'm very new to modding scene, there might be some bugs.​
If you encounter any mod related bug, please either post it here and tag me, or post directly on my profile post if you feel like you don't want to bloat this thread.​
Special thanks to​
- honokan
- Trigard
For programming, text stuff, art stuff​
Also, to this thread's moderator brynhildr , permission to put a link to this post on first page​
PS. I also attach my fanfic, which I created during christmas, as an extra here​
*EDIT*​
From now on, will this post in this format for ease of use(maybe).​

Can you please make a Russian version of the dialogues? I just don't know English and it's very difficult for me :(

AsutoWasTaken

Dec 30, 2021
Hi

If you encounter any mod related bug, please either post it here and tag me, or post directly on my profile post if you feel like you don't want to bloat this thread.​
Special thanks to​
- honokan
- Trigard
Also, to this thread's moderator brynhildr , permission to put a link to this post on first page​
PS. I also attach my fanfic, which I created during christmas, as an extra here​
*EDIT*​
Does this mod have any other short cut key? beside backspace to strip and f12 for instant death.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Does this mod have any other short cut key? beside backspace to strip and f12 for instant death.
F12 is default from the start.

KMod add...

For keyboard play
  • "Q" for Ellen's thought
  • "Backspace" for strip
For Controller
  • D-pad "UP" for Ellen thought
  • D-pad "Down" for strip

AsutoWasTaken

Dec 30, 2021
F12 is default from the start.

KMod add...

For keyboard play
  • "Q" for Ellen's thought
  • "Backspace" for strip
For Controller
  • D-pad "UP" for Ellen thought
  • D-pad "Down" for strip
The old version of Kmod has a fuck and creampie counter right? Why did you remove? Or it was from another mod cuz i have the Assembly-CSharp from the file call HornyEVE + Kmod + cheat.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
The old version of Kmod has a fuck and creampie counter right? Why did you remove? Or it was from another mod cuz i have the Assembly-CSharp from the file call HornyEVE + Kmod + cheat.
I got the counter idea from Hard mod.
After a number of stuff that we put on screen, we decided that adding the counter might make screen feel "flooded" (I don't know which word to choose, think of something like overcrowded) so we remove it.

Bomber Steve

Jul 11, 2019
I got the counter idea from Hard mod.
After a number of stuff that we put on screen, we decided that adding the counter might make screen feel "flooded" (I don't know which word to choose, think of something like overcrowded) so we remove it.

"Cluttered" or "busy" are the terms you're looking for, although I think "flooded" makes more sense than "busy"

KyoDival

Sep 16, 2020
Hi

Special thanks to​
- honokan
- Trigard
*EDIT*​
can i use both ver at the same time?

Ironclad

Jun 10, 2018
Kmod helps tremendously, but for some reason I'm not feeling a lot these scenes. Generally the various sized humanoid dudes do nothing for me, but then all the lesbian and tentacle scenes Eve ends up gagged with identical kissing and fingering. They're clearly high resolution and I like the art style too, but 2d side scrollers that were objectively worse looking did more for me. Maybe it's something about how quickly you get swarmed by enemies.

Last edited:

koros1954

Mar 15, 2023
Hi

Special thanks to​
- honokan
- Trigard
*EDIT*​
Thanks for the mod and I don't want to be a dick but I want to offer a small suggestion.

You should pack a description and instructions with the mod, including a link back to the forum post.

For example:
1. Backup your files
2. Copy Assembly-CSharp.dll to Game Folder\AlienQuest-EVE_Data\Managed
3. Run "Kmod's Asset installer.exe" and select the game's install folder.
or Copy sharedassets0.assets and sharedassets1.assets to Game Folder\AlienQuest-EVE_Data

[Insert list of all of the mod's features]

[Insert forum link]

This just makes it much easier for people to figure out how to use the mod and not need help. Especially if the mod is archived and it's years from now. Years from now someone isn't going to know what these random zipped files are or find the forum post. So if you have any intention of backing up these mods, the files have to be repacked, and documentation created yourself.

Right now you have to know to go to this website, find the forum post and it's buried under a mountain of posts. The mod when downloaded has no helpful information at all. So you end up extracting Assembly-CSharp.dll to the base directory, and then thinking maybe the mod doesn't work because you have an older or newer version of the game with no dll. There's no indication that the dll to be replaced is several directories deep. Even the forum instructions didn't include this information.

You did all of this work and it's a shame to see it dashed because some common practices weren't tended to on the last 2 or 3 steps of the journey. Most importantly this isn't the only mod around here doing this.

I hope this is received positively not negatively. Just honest feedback.

Reactions: f9account
4.50 star(s) 116 Votes