4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Do I just copy the overwrite version files on the already installed one ?
Yes

I mean I have duplicated your problem; the result is that it will happen when the asset files are not being replaced.
In case you use the installer, if you choose the directory correctly, you should got something like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and there should be backup files like this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
The version 2 does work though and I think the version 2 is the completed one.
Does the new version have previous features like stripping at will, being submissive and snarky interactions with Pygar ? Also what exactly does the xenovac thing at the main ship do?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Does the new version have previous features like stripping at will, being submissive and snarky interactions with Pygar ? Also what exactly does the xenovac thing at the main ship do?
1. Yes, you can make Ellen strip by pressing either "Backspace" or "Down on the D-Pad".

2. No, me and my friends decide to go more "serious" way, so the snarky interaction is no more:cry: you can find how "serious" it is through the game.

3. It's about toggling between easy mode, where is no debuff and easier pregnancy game over prevention, and hard mode(?), where there is a creampie debuff and pregnancy game over prevention is harder.

If you ask me why "Xenovac"
- Ummm:unsure: maybe something like a futuristic immunity vaccine used when encounter alien life form, maybe?

Reactions: ZX7H and Hfreak

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
Hello, sorry for the delay, the video should have come out long before!
I was busy learning Blender. so the video is ready, I like it, and OF COURSE there will be grammatical errors:HideThePain:, even I don't think it will bother you, but I apologize anyway.
tell me what you think (this is my second official edit)

View attachment 2291285
Edit : oh no.... like a dick I published the unpatch version... so yes avoid burning your eyes by seeing the grammar mistakes
No good enging :(

still great work though.

Reactions: LAKlek

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Update about KMod

One of the member in here asking about whether KMod and Julien the King 's Controller mod can be use together or not.
After I look into what Julien the King 's Controller mod can do, I decide to corporate it into KMod, in both normal version and pregnancy game over version.

What do I add?
  • Everything that @Julien the King 's Controller mod do
    • Enabling D-Pad control in titile menu, pause menu, teleport menu
    • Enabling D-pad functionality for save block and teleporter; press D-Pad up for calling save menu / teleport menu
    • Backstep while running
    • disabling accidental use of potion when press "B" in teleport menu
  • Since I also add the D-Pad up for Ellen's thought dialogue, and the D-Pad down for stripping, I have to add some tweak for those function so that it work perfectly with @Julien the King 's Controller mod such as
    • Disable the D-Pad up for Ellen's thought dialogue, and the D-Pad down for stripping when player is standing on the save block
    • Disable the D-Pad up for Ellen's thought dialogue, and the D-Pad down for stripping when player is standing on the teleporter -> This does not work on the center teleporter or teleporter No.0 though which I have no idea why
You can download this update at the main KMod post here.

Also News about my AQE fanfic
Because of how busy I am right now, it's going to take a while to finish it; this one has some amount of world building, so it's quite long.

Last edited:

Rocke498

Jan 29, 2023
Hello everyone. I like alien quest eve. I like to know is there to edit the ellen body, clothing and how curvy and making big boobs bigger, changing hair colour? Which is file to go to and edit characters? Is it very complicated like you have change codes of game? Please give which software to use to edit characters thanks

FIN)k

Mar 20, 2018
Hello everyone. I like alien quest eve. I like to know is there to edit the ellen body, clothing and how curvy and making big boobs bigger, changing hair colour? Which is file to go to and edit characters? Is it very complicated like you have change codes of game? Please give which software to use to edit characters thanks
I'm doing that actually. Played through Prison Ship Chronos from Black Lilith and wanted to edit the character in to EVE. Got the idle done. Use a AssetsBundleExtractor then edit the image.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I'm doing that actually. Played through Prison Ship Chronos from Black Lilith and wanted to edit the character in to EVE. Got the idle done. Use a AssetsBundleExtractor then edit the image.
I see that you're playing an old version of KMod / HMod.
Have you ever consider playing an newer version of KMod :giggle:?
If you want to, you can download it here.

This is TOTALLY TOTALLY not an advertisement at all ;)

Reactions: Hfreak and FIN)k

animanyx

Jan 22, 2019
I see there is a mod that does something with pregnancy, does it add non game over pregnancy? It doesn't look like it does from what I've read so far, but I'm hoping I just overlooked it?

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Hard mode mod is more impossible mode. Jeez cant even beat the first few normal monsters

4.50 star(s) 114 Votes