4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Go to "Alien Quest\BepInEx\config"

Open: "com.bepis.bepinex.configurationmanager.cfg"

Find the line "Show config manager = F1" (rebinded mine to F1 can't remember what was the default...F7? F12?)

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I just started playing this game, why don't monsters FUCK MC instead of beating MC to death
would like that to be the case myself
i like games in which instead of dying, you get defeated because you cant escape a grapple anymore as much as you try and you get stuck there

nb097

Oct 25, 2019
would like that to be the case myself
i like games in which instead of dying, you get defeated because you cant escape a grapple anymore as much as you try and you get stuck there
I will admit it's odd that the default state for the config is h-scenes only on defeat, instead of possible at all times.

But that was the author's choice, and he did a damn fine job on the game overall, so I can't complain too much about having to change one setting (and only once, for that matter).

Sep 5, 2017
here a vanilla+ mod by me with the following tweaks:
  • my prev. bug fix
  • enabling dpad control in the title menu
  • enabling dpad control in the pause menu
  • enabling dpad control in the teleport menu
  • enabling backstep while running
  • disabling accidental consumption of a health or mana potion when pressing B in the teleporter menu
  • pressing down on the left stick instantly strips you
install just by droping the assembly-csharp - Tweaks.dll inside the zip into *folder with the game*\AlienQuest-EVE_Data\Managed;
back up the original .dll-file first

Edson2d

Aug 28, 2018
For those who didn't know. He has a japanese patreon-like account, there is nothing there, but just in case anyone was curious and wanted to keep an eye on it

Last edited:

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
bruh the game is so hard I can't get out of the grip of any alien how tf am I supposed to play this
Unless you are using the hard mod, if your control meter is low, can't escape. Hold the button down to fill the bar while you are.... ahem getting pounded to gain control. When you are at 75%, should be able to escape more easily.

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes