4.50 star(s) 116 Votes

SuperANuper

Jul 23, 2019
View attachment 2393020

its not working for me i placed the assets and the .dll and i still get things like that i did install kmod in game folder i dont really know what i am missing would like to understand what im doing wrong for it happen

V0RPAL1N

Sep 29, 2020
Alien Quest: Eve is such a great game, damn shame that Grimhelm has been on radio silence for the last 3 years. Hope COVID hasn't got him and wish him well. He gave us three majestic masterpiece that will keep on living on thanks to the community. I really would have loved a follow-up games on the events of the first, but well, dreams be dreams...

Last edited:
Reactions: StevieJobs

StevieJobs

Oct 6, 2018
Alien Quest: Eve is such a great game, damn shame that Grimhelm has been on radio silence for the last 3 years. Hope COVID hasn't got him and wish him well. He gave us on majestic masterpiece that will keep on living on thanks to the community.
Being completely honest, I believe Grimhelm is wasting such a great opportunity to get a lot of traction after the success Alien Quest EVE was, you can tell how good the game is just by looking at the mods that fans have been creating and the game was released 3 years ago.

But I think making adult games is not his main source of income and probably his real job and other real life obligations have put these side projects on hold and that is why he never likes to interact much online until there is something of substance. But I cannot avoid being impatient and checking this thread almost every week to see if something finally came out. I even check his dlsite page from time to time as well.

He also mentioned that making action side scrollers takes a lot of time for him and that he didn't want to make another... I just would LOVE to hear from him, just to know if he is indeed working or if there is nothing else after Alien Quest EVE.

V0RPAL1N

Sep 29, 2020
KMod submod

Hey guys I am mostly a lurker that really liked Alien Quest Eve and liked the concept of the mods (particularly the KMod) I worked on an older version of KMod (the newest version wasnt out yet) to add my own dialog and eventually some "new mechanics" to the mod. After going over it with
kwanlier I will be taking their advice and reworking with the better code base of the new version.

However I wanted to put out what I have currently so you guys could give feed back.

---------------MOD INFO--------------
This is a submod of Kmod for Alien Quest Eve made by Grimhelm
original thread can be found here https://f95zone.to/threads/alien-quest-eve-v1-01-grimhelm.6016/
This also includes Horny Eve which features some additional outcomes of the sex scenes and allows the player to "grab" the aliens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Where the mod is now?

About halfway there for rape dialog.

all purple door aliens have less dialog at the moment I focused on earlier stage aliens but everything up to red door, but not including red door) (male xenomorphs) have less dialog.

Please give me feed back for what you like, don't like, ideas, or what I should focus on.

I am also working on the code structure as its not the structure I am used to so I am reorganizing some functionality to be easier for me.

Feed back is greatly welcomed
I applaud your work sir, and hope that your continued work on this submod goes perfectly.

Last edited:

T2TA

May 13, 2020
I would like to ask for your help on one thing. I have been starting over from scratch for a while now, and for some reason the character is zoomed to maximum by itself, which is very troublesome when performing the actions.
I would be very grateful if you could give me a good solution to this problem.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/lewd-cell-v0-47-patreon-lewdleech.158826/

Spiritual sequel to AQE for those in need. Pretty decent game, a bit rough around the edges but lot of potential imo. The bosses need to be easier though, as it stands they have way too much HPs.
bruh naaaaaah that thing isn't even AQE's distant inbred relative let alone its spiritual successor. Like I'm sorry, but the quality is not there at all, in any sort of way. I just tried it and deleted it within 10 minutes

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
bruh naaaaaah that thing isn't even AQE's distant inbred relative let alone its spiritual successor. Like I'm sorry, but the quality is not there at all, in any sort of way. I just tried it and deleted it within 10 minutes
I liked it, way better than most of the sidescrollers we usually get, it's clear the dev has at least tried. Plus that's only the first released version of the game, plenty of room to improve, and the roster/animations felt better than the usual things you'd find in a sidescroller, with slimes, dogs, tentacles, orcs and goblins.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I liked it, way better than most of the sidescrollers we usually get, it's clear the dev has at least tried. Plus that's only the first released version of the game, plenty of room to improve, and the roster/animations felt better than the usual things you'd find in a sidescroller, with slimes, dogs, tentacles, orcs and goblins.
As a sci-fi genre enjoyer, kinda agree although I don't know whether this is better than most or not, at least it's not as bad as Softhouse-seal's platformer.

Speaking of side-scorller, I looks forward to this side-scroller make by Koooonsoft and it's sci-fi genre too, and with Unity engine power, modding it is going to be exciting. Dev is currently looking for an idea .

Reactions: Ilverin

assia725

Dec 30, 2021
The "submod" there use the old version of KMod where there are no edited art stuff so this will happen.

To fix it, find the backup .assets file, which automatically appeared in the art installation process (it's in .bak, I think), delete the new .assets files, the one that has edited art stuff inside, then change the extension of the backup files to . assets. This should fix the art stuff problem.

The "submod" (more like a variation here) that he released is purely for feedback/reaction. Currently, he is using the newer version of KMod (the latest one with Horny EVE addon) as a base, so if he does not tinker with the code that control the art stuff, then this problem won't happen in the future.
thanks!

May 8, 2020
Hi

I have an announcement : THE KMOD IS HERE!!!!

Here are the list of feature

Since I'm very new to modding scene, there might be some bugs.​
If you encounter any mod related bug, please either post it here and tag me, or post directly on my profile post if you feel like you don't want to bloat this thread.​
Special thanks to​
- honokan
- Trigard
For programming, text stuff, art stuff​
Also, to this thread's moderator brynhildr , permission to put a link to this post on first page​
PS. I also attach my fanfic, which I created during christmas, as an extra here​
*EDIT*​
From now on, will this post in this format for ease of use(maybe).​
*PSA*
Since Grimhelm already stop receiving his money in Patreon, the only way, probably, to support him right now is through buying his game from DLsite.com.
you can buy the game . The price might be a little bit steep so you can wait for the sale if you want to (I literally bought the game during the new years sale when the price went down to around 3 USD).
the heal stopped working for me for some reason after grabbing the monster is it suppose to be variable?

snapson

Jan 21, 2018
I would like to ask for your help on one thing. I have been starting over from scratch for a while now, and for some reason the character is zoomed to maximum by itself, which is very troublesome when performing the actions.
I would be very grateful if you could give me a good solution to this problem.
Just zoom out? I can't remember the keys but I think it was page up / page down? Otherwise just check the controls in the settings.

Reactions: Bulbanych

elpis123

Mar 15, 2020
Reactions: Rocke498

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
This looks awesome, but do you get to become an infected zombie or is it a game over?

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes