4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
You should pack a description and instructions with the mod, including a link back to the forum post.
You mean like put a .txt file into the mod file?

For the forum link, I did ask a permission from this game thread, as in tagging him, to put a link to my mod post on the first page of the thread, but so far, no response or anything, maybe you can help me with that if you want.

koros1954

Mar 15, 2023
You mean like put a .txt file into the mod file?

For the forum link, I did ask a permission from this game thread, as in tagging him, to put a link to my mod post on the first page of the thread, but so far, no response or anything, maybe you can help me with that if you want.
Yes absolutely.

Anyone releasing a mod should have a txt file packed in with information inside.
What the mod is, version number, who made it, the features, how to install, where to go for more info.

Otherwise if you come back years later it's just a zipped dll with no description at all. You will not know what that is or how it's used. You won't know to come here to get info or help.

Some mods are literally just "Assembly-CSharp.zip". You'll immediately forget which mod that is. Even if you figure out what to do with the file, what are the controls? There's no information.

If there's no documentation then the file can't be passed around, the audience is just people who read this thread. The odds that someone is reading page 105 of 200 is kind of low. Some of the links go dead, etc. If there is documentation then the mod can be posted elsewhere with your information. A common practice. It gives a game a long lifespan.

I want to be clear here, I have in the last day or so downloaded all of the best mods and the game. This is a wide spread issue, even the game's creator doesn't include proper documentation. The game itself has no indication of its version number. There's no website listed.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Yes absolutely.

Anyone releasing a mod should have a txt file packed in with information inside.
What the mod is, version number, who made it, the features, how to install, where to go for more info.

Otherwise if you come back years later it's just a zipped dll with no description at all. You will not know what that is or how it's used. You won't know to come here to get info or help.

Some mods are literally just "Assembly-CSharp.zip". You'll immediately forget which mod that is. Even if you figure out what to do with the file, what are the controls? There's no information.

If there's no documentation then the file can't be passed around, the audience is just people who read this thread. The odds that someone is reading page 105 of 200 is kind of low. Some of the links go dead, etc. If there is documentation then the mod can be posted elsewhere with your information. A common practice. It gives a game a long lifespan.

I want to be clear here, I have in the last day or so downloaded all of the best mods and the game. This is a wide spread issue, even the game's creator doesn't include proper documentation. The game itself has no indication of its version number. There's no website listed.
Alright alright, I will update the file, okay?

geez you don't need to write an essay to say that "please include an instruction and documentation of mod for future use, etc."

Also, uploader has updated the first post and put the link of the mod's post in the extra section of that post so now people who stumble upon this awesome game can go directly to the mod post instead of dig through 200s pages of forum now.

• Haha
Reactions: Hfreak and elpis123

dark_3000

Dec 6, 2019
Is there someone can tell me what different about mess file and sprite file and animation file, if i have a png file and try to animate it, which file i should make it to animate my png file?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have not seen this scene, is it a mod? and which one is it

dark_3000

Dec 6, 2019
I've got a file that's just a bit before the MB fight. I don't really know how AQE stores save data so I copied both SaveData files into the zip added below. One of the SaveData files is backup from when I installed Kmod, don't know which one has the right save though though, could be either one or maybe even both. The save just before MB is on the third save slot. It's a no level up run I did a while back so you should have a lot of stat points to spend to get you started. Hope it works :)
what difference does it have with the normal one?

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Is it just me or is Kmod + horny eve (yes i used the addins horny+kmod) breaking the eve model? (like in https://f95zone.to/threads/alien-quest-eve-v1-01-grimhelm.6016/post-10076462)
The models works with just the kmod but when replacing the Assembly-CSharp.dll for +horny it breaks.

Everything else seems to be working for now.
I think the file that you replace is from the very old version of KMod, where there are no editing in art stuff.

If you really want to use Horny EVE, I suggest download the newer version of KMod(download the non pregnancy game over version - link to post is in the first page), then add the code from Horny EVE manually.

koros1954

Mar 15, 2023
Screen1.png
koros1954 - Brown Hair Mod v1.0
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Made by koros1954
March 26 2023

Description:
Changes player hair from blonde to brown.

Requirements:
Alien Quest Eve version 1.01

Install:
1. Backup game files.
2. Extract mod files to game folder.
This will overwrite files in the AlienQuest-Eve_Data folder.

File List:
Readme.txt
resources.assets
sharedassets0.assets
sharedassets1.assets
sharedassets2.assets
sharedassets5.assets
Various non-essential source files.

Source Files:
Source files are included so one could rather quickly color swap the hair to another color.
AssetsBundleExtractor tool for modifying unity assets files was used to pack this mod.

Distribution:
Feel free to modify, use, and distribute this mod and portions of this mod as you see fit.

For more information:
https://f95zone.to/threads/alien-quest-eve-v1-01-grimhelm.6016/page-210

-=-=-=-=-
Just giving back to the community.

Screen2.png

Rocke498

Jan 29, 2023
View attachment 2497454
koros1954 - Brown Hair Mod v1.0
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Made by koros1954
March 26 2023

Description:
Changes player hair from blonde to brown.

Requirements:
Alien Quest Eve version 1.01

Install:
1. Backup game files.
2. Extract mod files to game folder.
This will overwrite files in the AlienQuest-Eve_Data folder.

File List:
Readme.txt
resources.assets
sharedassets0.assets
sharedassets1.assets
sharedassets2.assets
sharedassets5.assets
Various non-essential source files.

Source Files:
Source files are included so one could rather quickly color swap the hair to another color.
AssetsBundleExtractor tool for modifying unity assets files was used to pack this mod.

Distribution:
Feel free to modify, use, and distribute this mod and portions of this mod as you see fit.

For more information:
https://f95zone.to/threads/alien-quest-eve-v1-01-grimhelm.6016/page-210

-=-=-=-=-
Just giving back to the community.

View attachment 2497446

Mega
hello is there way to change boob size? i want to Make it bigger boobs? thanks for adding new mods to game. if you can do more mods add them here thanks

Reactions: Hfreak

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Sexual Enhancement #2 and Kmod change the same files, is it possible to use them together?
It won't work because "it change the same file".

Bonus:
I even go out all the way by replacing the asset files one-by-one manually and it still not work, which is kinda somewhat little bit sad because even though I kind of an "innie" fan, the "outtie" from that edit is kinda nice, but big areolas from that edit kinda turn me off.

nxf11rocks

Apr 24, 2022
It won't work because "it change the same file".

Bonus:
I even go out all the way by replacing the asset files one-by-one manually and it still not work, which is kinda somewhat little bit sad because even though I kind of an "innie" fan, the "outtie" from that edit is kinda nice, but big areolas from that edit kinda turn me off.
I figured they wouldn't work together, was worth a try. Do you know any way to patch them?

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes