4.50 star(s) 114 Votes

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
So... does this mean pregnancy game over has been added back in? 'cuz it being removed was actually a positive in my opinion... I rather liked it more as a measure of how far Ellen had fallen rather than a game over meter.
I add the pregnancy game over back because I think I manage to make it less punishing than what I did before.

Most of the added variable in game, such as Corruption and Contraceptive, can be recovered during the gameplay.

I have restrictly set that only non-boss monster can impregnate Ellen.
Currently, I'm testing to find a right time value that manageable for both player that enable difficult mode and player that not enable difficult mode.

If you don't want the pregnancy game over, you can still download and play the Variation #1 version because other than pregnancy game over, there are no significant changes, and if there are significant changes that have to be done, I will update both Variation #1 and pregnancy game over version.

So just don't worry about, and , maybe, keep Ellen's leg open (y)

Last edited:

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
Guys any idea how I can edit the assets files and change the appearance of xenomorphs and ellens clothes?
I just want to change their colour. Some guy(sorry I forgot your name) made a modified unity asset file which gave ellen bigger nipples and I wanna do something like that too

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Guys any idea how I can edit the assets files and change the appearance of xenomorphs and ellens clothes?
I just want to change their colour. Some guy(sorry I forgot your name) made a modified unity asset file which gave ellen bigger nipples and I wanna do something like that too
I don't know whether this are what you want or not.

IMO, There are three method
1. Follow this post , then use the program called "UABE: Unity Asset Bundle Extractor" ( ) to replace the individual asset file, mainly Texture2D because it is mainly graphical stuff.

+ You can preview Texture2D asset(s).
- Need more than 1 program

or

2. Use UABE: Unity Asset Bundle Extractor from the start, do the editing, then use UABE again to replace the individual asset file

+ Need only 1 program
- Cannot preview Texture2D asset(s).

or

3. Follow either method (1) or (2), but instead of replacing the individual asset file, use thing from this post (Require stuff from boned mod but does not need boned mod itself, so you can delete AQE_BonedMod.dll).

+ Same as method(1) or (2) depend on what program you use.
- Might be a little bit tricky to make it work, noted that I did not fully test this method yet.

glubabsadi

Nov 8, 2022
while this game is fairly polished and fun, it has little annoyances that plague the game such as a severe lack of i-frames and an ease of not knowing where to go next. overall a 7 out of 10

TriChi

Mar 7, 2019
How's the progress with KMOD update going? Any plans to release it any time soon?

Last edited:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
UPDATE ABOUT KMOD

The pregnancy game over is here!

Pregnancy game over; What does it mean?

When the contraceptive value is low enough, there is a chance that one of those creampie may result in the ovulation. After Ellen ovulated, Ellen must take an emergency spermicide, otherwise, prepare for unforeseen consequences, which is actually just a game over.
Pregnancy game over; how does it work?
  • Risk of pregnancy starts when the contraceptive's effectiveness drops to critical level
  • When the H scene start, including the loop, the RNG will create a number that will determine the chance of Ellen's ovulation.
    • If that randomized number is greater than the contraceptive value, that creampie will make Ellen ovulate.
    • When that randomized number is greater than the contraceptive value, during the H scene, there will be a hint that this creampie is a very very dangerous creampie.
    • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • After Ellen ovulated, Ellen must find an emergency spermicide, which can be found either at the save point or the starting ship.
  • If Ellen make it in time, not only the "timer" is canceled, the timer also get reset.
  • BUT if Ellen does not make it in time, the game will over.
    • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    • Yes; from the game over screen, if you press [Resurrect], the game will bring you to the game over H scene instead of resurrecting you.
    • Why not gray out the button or disable the button's collider? I don't know how to code it for this game.
Pregnancy game over; General
  • Player will not be able to save the game.
    • The health refill and redress are still work but you cannot press "up" to bring up the save game function
  • Player can still use the teleporter
    • and while the teleporter menu is open, the timer stop; this may does not make any sense but I do mainly to prevent a possible headache bug if the timer run out when the player is on the teleporter menu.
    • Hint; Choose teleporter No.1, go down to the room that filled with virgin aliens and female aliens, go through the right door into the room, which has a big hole in a middle of the room, go through the right door, done.
  • During the H scene, the timer is also stop; this is for the same reason as the teleporter menu.
Pregnancy game over; Difference between easy mode and hard mode

As you guys know that KMod can be played in either easy mode or slightly hard mode, there is a slight difference on how the pregnancy game over work between the twos mode.
  • Easy mode
    • Player can cancel the pregnancy game over timer at any save station.
  • Hard mode
    • Player can cancel the pregnancy game over timer only at the starting ship.
    • Player cannot save the game.
You can download the pregnancy game over version of Kmod at the mod's original post here

*Edit*
If I have more free time, I think I may write another AQE fan fic :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Pizza boi

May 16, 2017
UPDATE ABOUT KMOD

You can download the pregnancy game over version of Kmod at the mod's original post here

*Edit*
If I have more free time, I think I may write another AQE fan fic :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Good grace. Thank you for this update. I really love roleplaying stuff of her being struggle to starship before she fell into baby-making-machine for aliens. Best mods in any games ever!

Looking forward to your fanfic, either it sequel or based on this mods update.

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
New BonedMod:
In BonedMod,
When the final boss is defeated, and you gotta rush for the exit, there's more monsters spawning, okay that's expected, but also the gates refuse to open due to Xeno Lockdown, even if there are no enemies on your screen and you stand still next to the door. Since the ship has gone into red alert mode, there shouldn't be any door locks, simmilar to the vanilla game. This makes the rush to the exit impossible to finish, I literally had to take my save and use the vanilla game to finish the game. Please fix this.

Last edited:

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
UPDATE ABOUT KMOD

*Edit*
So, I installed the mod, but something is not right.

Q does not show dialogue, H-scenes are not changed from the vanilla game at all, and EVE's model is glitched:
1676354209543.png

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
Oh wait... I forget to copy the .dll file in the game's directory Managed, nevermind, it works,
consider making the installer replace the .dll too.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Oh wait... I forget to copy the .dll file in the game's directory Managed, nevermind, it works,
consider making the installer replace the .dll too.
The .dll cannot be put into the installer because the installer is created by UABE: Unity Asset Bundle Extractor, which is for editing unity asset file that embedded inside the .assets file only (I think).
To create an installer for everything, I may have to use one of those installer creator (I don't know they are called) which I think that it can be problematic for the current setup (I mean installer for just replacing 1 small file and 2 big files sound somewhat not very nice to me because that installer's size is going to be unreasonably big comparing to what I uploaded now).

Last edited:

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
I did place the modded dll. in 'Managed' folder and installed the assets in the directory but I'm still getting a glitched model.
ellen_r_u_ok.JPG

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 114 Votes