4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I've found the files I need to edit, but the problem once again is trying to edit them at all. I still get a ton of errors in the code when I use edit method, even though I make no changes. IDK how to fix this.

Another thing I did was edit the MP potions to decrease corruption by some large number like 10, but this didn't actually seem to have any effect on the character's mental after I used 2 pots.
Weird, normally edit method does not bring up any error unless the file you edit (Assembly-CSharp.dll) does not in the same folder as the file associates with it, which is normally in folder "Managed".

For the corruption reduction, check GameManager/use_MP_Potion

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
  • Eve can grab enemies and start an H-Scene, by pressing L-Trigger/L-Shift + Attack
im still searching how eve can grab enemy (i didnt know the L Trigger/L-Shift button is)
yoooo I wonder how this mod will run on Linux~ is it BepInEx?

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021
View attachment 2692513

ok images posted, just missing the caption, unfortunately I don't have many ideas
if someone with courage has something funny and creative I'll put it (don't feel obligated thank you forever :) )
hey, i'm making an improved version of the meme but i wanted to ask you guys, should i draw their pp?
(I'll fix a few things here and there, plus add some details)

1688409563699.png

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021
hi i'm new here, can anyone tell me where i should start? i'm so confused @@
Hello :)
well i'd say playing the game and having fun, but if you're going to read all the comments... well then it's a little more difficult, but if you ask some topics we'll answer without problems ok (y):cool:(y)

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
hi i'm new here, can anyone tell me where i should start? i'm so confused @@
i would say just try the regular game at the original post, then try some mods if you want more.

theres Boned mod if you want the game to be really difficult with added sexual aspects like a more dynamic struggle system

theres horny Eve which allows you to initiate sex

and then theres Kmod which adds quite a few things including some visual enhancements and adds dialog (not voiced) to enhance the scenes and add a sense of corruption

im probably missing some stuff but yea have fun

4.50 star(s) 112 Votes