4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
Why is Ellen holding this alien?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(wrong answers only)
he respectfully requested her to scratch his back (he couldnt do it himself)

View attachment 2733636

I didn't want to get involved in "controversies" but I don't even know what to say, what are your suggestions? to be blunt i will ignore anything about him from now on (for all i know he could be a troll)

at least that brings me to a topic why did grim abandon his site? I know it can be to focus on development, but it's been years.
ezikiel has some kind of mental illness

Still waiting for grimhelm out from his cave

Or u guys can like my account
dude(or dudette) your work is absolute bangers im heading to your xvid account right away

the named character always wins

I would've done more on it like actual cumshots, but decided to share it anyway.
View attachment 2747351
ouch

Why all the aliens are not seduced by her big tits?

DUDE HOLY SHIT 0_0

the way you're going in a while you'll be doing alien quest eve 2 before grim comes back
agreed lmao

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021
how long has the grim been gone? I know he has a tendency to disappear like that (from Dungeons and Maids to AQE it was close to 2 years), if he has retired I will respect his choice but I just wanted him to let us know

Reactions: Beats9821

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
how long has the grim been gone? I know he has a tendency to disappear like that (from Dungeons and Maids to AQE it was close to 2 years), if he has retired I will respect his choice but I just wanted him to let us know
You know how long he make Alien quest eve?3 years bro 3 fking years start in 2017 and end in 2020

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
im still holding out hope that he releases whatever tools to be able to really work the game like adding animations enemies and level design, imagine the possibilities
IMO, adding some new into an already exported unity project is very very hard, but not impossible (eg. modding newer Illusion (RIP)'s game such as Koikatsu).

I think the only way is to do what you mention is probably through using some kind of "injector plugin" (eg. again modding newer Illusion (RIP)'s game such as Koikatsu). and there is actually one mod that do some thing like that; which is "Boned mod".

But since Boned mod is mainly focus on turning AQE into a soul game, I don't think there will be a new animation to an existing enemy, but for other thing -> I don't know.

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021
By the way, I'm doing a virgin playthrough where when I start an H-SCENE I start over from the last save, very difficult but I'm doing good

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
By the way, I'm doing a virgin playthrough where when I start an H-SCENE I start over from the last save, very difficult but I'm doing good
GLHF

Kinda wanna know what is your hair pulling moment in the run

- I'm going to guess it's the final boss fight where she chase you, then stop, which unintentionally make you stand on the H-scene spot.

Runningaway

Apr 7, 2021
GLHF

- I'm going to guess it's the final boss fight where she chase you, then stop, which unintentionally make you stand on the H-scene spot.
there were several, but if I were to choose one, it would be the second boss (the one that has the tentacles on the ground)
I already knew it would be hard but any time I took cover to dodge the attacks I fell into an H-SCENE and had to reset the fight completely, I only beat him because I farmed like 5 levels and put all my points in CONST and LUCK.

now specific enemy, I can't say exactly, the xenomorphs are annoying to fight but I still haven't reached the last boss yet.

Oct 10, 2020
GLHF

I just want some information, non related to this chat, I remember "every collectible is 7 at max" kind of chat here somewhere but I can't find that much, can u guys help me to find my missing collectibles? rn I have 7 hp 7 mana 5 atc 6 mana regen and 3 blood skulls

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes