4.50 star(s) 111 Votes

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
How do you/Can you play it on MAC using wine?

If not, how can I convert it from a WINDOWS-version-unity to a MAC-version-unity game?

My desperate attempt of copy/paste the files (in DATA folder) to a new MAC-version-unity project/game failed, but I didn't have any higher expectations.

Can someone make it MAC friendly? Like LOK or TheLewdKnight for example.
It used to work with Wine on the Demo versions but after a couple Mac updates not anymore.

• Angry
Reactions: David Bourne

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
The same as any other H scene with the MC, except with two enemies. Unless you mean the animations between two enemies, without the MC. Those you have to encounter.
Is there some other way to initiate sex other than coming into contact with them while naked? Because I can only do that with one enemy and others won't join in after that.

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
I see but, the interactive empty slot hints that there's something have yet to be put in. So it "probably" means that GRIM has yet to add in another enemy.
Speaking of that, I can't seem to find facehuggers as of 1.01 release anymore.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Just because there is an empty slot at the end of the roster doesn't mean that it needed to be filled. If Grim adds two more animations, will you then say that the gallery is missing eight animations because the row isn't filled?

And yes, it's true. The facehugger animation is not present in the gallery. I suspect that's because it's not a sexual animation in the same way the other ones are, and Grim perhaps considered it a game-over animation first and foremost.
looking in the sprite assets u can check all the game images there.
gallery slot 44 to gallery 50 is placeholder images and after that 51 to the 55 are the ones present in the game and after 55 placeholder until 59 again so yeah there some scenes missing like the 3 giants alien and facehugger also the queen
1590020203372.png 1590020238505.png
forgot to mention the placeholder for game over scene 6 =D
1590020851041.png
and here THE BIG SUPRISE FOR U GUYS the missing boss Titan!!!
SPOILER SPOILER !!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
later parts got pretty insane on the difficulty.... But I managed to beat it in just a few hours by skipping some fights...

Still, that escape sequence will troll some people, so get to know the fastest route back to the ship.

As for the real ending, let's just say there might be a continuation...

Hokusaii

May 24, 2018
Just finished the game, the escaping part made me stress like crazy but managed to do it on the second try, first one was sadly a failure after being stuck in the air :)

Jun 3, 2019
Pretty fun game imo, a little frustrating at times since I am bad at sidescrollers, but great art makes up for it. One of the animations is bugged or something for me because I cannot unlock it no matter what I do: tried getting the enemy to 3/4, 1/2, 1/4 hp, tried being full health for the anim, faced both at and away from the monster, etc, etc. Nothing works. (Edit: I did look up a complete gallery when I was having trouble find it, so I know I was trying the correct monster.)

Last edited:

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Pretty fun game imo, a little frustrating at times since I am bad at sidescrollers, but great art makes up for it. One of the animations is bugged or something for me because I cannot unlock it no matter what I do: tried getting the enemy to 3/4, 1/2, 1/4 hp, tried being full health for the anim, faced both at and away from the monster, etc, etc. Nothing works. (Edit: I did look up a complete gallery when I was having trouble find it, so I know I was trying the correct monster.)
you dont need to find the monster beat the game and all will be unlocked i beat game with almost no rape and everything unlocked after ending

KhadrIkbal

Sep 9, 2018
Is there a consistent strategy to beat the Mother Brain? I was able to defeat the first three (Or four, I don't really remember rn) bosses in a few tries but Mother Brain is just way more difficult.

Edson2d

Aug 28, 2018
looking in the sprite assets u can check all the game images there.
gallery slot 44 to gallery 50 is placeholder images and after that 51 to the 55 are the ones present in the game and after 55 placeholder until 59 again so yeah there some scenes missing like the 3 giants alien and facehugger also the queen
View attachment 664908 View attachment 664910
forgot to mention the placeholder for game over scene 6 =D
View attachment 664924
and here THE BIG SUPRISE FOR U GUYS the missing boss Titan!!!
SPOILER SPOILER !!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe on the later updates he will release some DLC's or something, I really do hope so

Myztklkev

Aug 16, 2017
Is there a consistent strategy to beat the Mother Brain? I was able to defeat the first three (Or four, I don't really remember rn) bosses in a few tries but Mother Brain is just way more difficult.
I went 2 rooms to the left and farmed the newborn and black alien until I had 100 potions :\

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes