4.50 star(s) 113 Votes
Jul 22, 2022
idk if someone has done this yet, if they have can someone please send me a link.
has anyone tried making a mod where eve has to go against herself with unique h scenes?
to be honest i think something like that would be cool to have in the game.

Last edited:

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
I can't trigger any enemy animations? Only game over screens. Am i doing something wrong?
1. Please check whether the "Enable H scene" option is enabled through the setting menu.
2. Please check whether the "Censorship" option is disabled through the setting menu.
3. Not all enemy can initiate H scene.

FerrusPhallus

Jun 8, 2020
in one of the game overs she does an ahegao, so yes she is enjoying it
You Know, I believe Ellen is super horny all the time but manages to suppress her desires. I mean c'mon, she wears a swimsuit with high heels and carries a dildo as her only weapon to a dangerous and life-threatening mission regarding a silent MILITARY SHIP in SPACE. She is the perfect host for the next Alien Queen

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019

Be polite, be efficient, have a plan to fuck every monster you meet.
Ellen: I am the secret agent of the federation and a part-time xenophile, and this is my weapon; it can cut through almost everything and its handle can be used as a vibrator / dildo. It cost like around 100 federation credit, I think, per 10,000 swings or 1,000 hour of vibration.

Ellen: Hmmm... Oh my god Who touches Malton? Who touch my weapon!?!

Ellen: Some aliens think it can knock me up, maybe, maybe...

Ellen: But I'm not yet seen aliens that can mindbreak me...

Last edited:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Ellen: I am the secret agent of the federation and a part-time xenophile, and this is my weapon; it can cut through almost everything and its handle can be used as a vibrator / dildo. It cost like around 100 federation credit, I think, per 10,000 swings or 1,000 hour of vibration.

Ellen: Hmmm... Oh my god Who touches Malton? Who touch my weapon!?!

Ellen: Some aliens think it can mindbreak me, maybe, maybe...

Ellen: But I'm not yet see aliens that can knocked me up...

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
i read your fanfic so i know what you say is a lie
there's only one that i know has done it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you ever heard the story about the alien known as "the chad"
The man...I mean...alien, the myth, the legend himself.
He is the alien with a sheer fucking will...and a sheer will to fuck.
I once heard that he made 3 federation legendary femme fatele cum...with just his index finger...just his index finger.

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
i ment ellen, anyways is there a mod for that or no?
Probably not, so far there's only a couple mods and they mostly change gameplay mechanics or add some UI elements. Afaik it's very hard, if not even impossible, to change assets of an already exported Unity game, particularly when modding wasn't something the author had in mind or accounted for directly.

fapderp11

Jun 20, 2022
Hey, just started playing this, so far I haven't gotten any scenes. Do I choose when to fuck the monsters? I noticed the protagonist loses clothing when attacked, but hasn't gotten fucked yet. Is it only game over scenes?

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Hey, just started playing this, so far I haven't gotten any scenes. Do I choose when to fuck the monsters? I noticed the protagonist loses clothing when attacked, but hasn't gotten fucked yet. Is it only game over scenes?
This question keeps being asked by newbies.
The earliest enemies do not have H-attacks. The first ones that do are the zombies and big fly-looking ones, a little further into the first area.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes