4.50 star(s) 112 Votes

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
Where did u get the asset? Looks like it only on grimhelm website and it is a .jpg format, and what app do u use to animate it? You know i also working with animate the asset to make new scene
It's not an asset, I just used the jpg. and animated it on photoshop.

kwanlier

Oct 26, 2019
Been quite some time since I last checked in, mind if I ask how's the thread been? Particularly looking for any fan creations
What kind of poison you are looking for?
I mean there are like 3 - 4 mods for this game, hand made animation clips made from game asset, art pieces made from game asset, fan fictions.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
What kind of poison you are looking for?
I mean there are like 3 - 4 mods for this game, hand made animation clips made from game asset, art pieces made from game asset, fan fictions.
Anything except mods. I mean the mods do sound nice but I hardly have any time to actually play the game
Tried to look a few pages back, got extremely stoked by Ellenova's stuff. Wish we had an option to view only images/vids posted within threads

Last edited:

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
There is part where you have to jump between platforms with spikes on the bottom and a blue door at the end. No matter what I do I cant jump back and I'm stuck.

Jul 22, 2022
So, again. Is there any way we could convince the game devs to make this game avaliable on phone, I would like to be able to play this game on something other than pc.

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
There is part where you have to jump between platforms with spikes on the bottom and a blue door at the end. No matter what I do I cant jump back and I'm stuck.
Try the spinning attack to go to the other side, the one that makes you hover in the air. I'm pretty sure you need an item to be able to do it, but I can't recall which it is. It's a certain attack where you press Z (I think it was) and basically spin in the air like a vertical frisbee, at which point you can move sideways while in the air.

So, again. Is there any way we could convince the game devs to make this game avaliable on phone, I would like to be able to play this game on something other than pc.
The dev hasn't been seen or heard from in ages, if you find a way to contact him then by all means go ahead.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I'm going to say something controversial....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think now everyone will hate me for saying that... but it had to be spoken :censored:
I love it when Ellen stood firmly before the Mother Brain and declared "It's EVE'ing time!" then proceeded to EVE all the aliens. Truly one of the games of all time

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Why all the aliens are not seduced by her big tits?

that's a creative pose, good job!
I'm going to say something controversial....
I think now everyone will hate me for saying that... but it had to be spoken :censored:
wait..why the fuck is this game called Alien Quest Eve...???????

Reactions: Runningaway
4.50 star(s) 112 Votes