4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
She was trying to 'protect' the MC (from what or who ?? :WaitWhat:) by stealing all of his expensive shit and leaving him the next morning right after having sex the previous night ??:WaitWhat::ROFLMAO: Oh, this should be a good one to hear lmao, but no, she only did that to 'protect' herself and her selfish interests, man. It's hilariously obvious this is the case. She even told the MC she was in pretty tight spot, financially speaking, so there's her only actual excuse for robbing the MC.

I'm curious to hear her latest excuse for what happened in this cliffhanger too. Wouldn't be shocked if she claimed the MC tried to rape, or seduce her, or something like that to get him thrown out of his friend's house and make them fall out. This excuse is pretty popular among bitches who only get pumped and dumped by football (soccer) stars, so why wouldn't she use it too to her advantage ??:WeSmart:

It remains to be seen whether this cliffhanger will turn into drama and/or some ass kicking in the next update, but we can all agree that, so far, she's a real shitty character that deserves no sympathy for what she did and how she treated the MC. If she really is an LI, the dev better come up with a real good redemption arc for her, cuz I don't know how or IF there's anyone who'd waste their time with a lying, manipulative and backstabbing cunt like her for anything more than a quick pump and dump she's most probably used to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
The club scene is unrealistic.....first you want to beat her bloody and then just like that after a few words it's ok?
if she was at least sympathetic and begged you to forgive her but she's arogant and acts like nothing happened
It would have been better if you had decisions like spitting in her face or at least just leaving the club

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
The club scene is unrealistic.....first you want to beat her bloody and then just like that after a few words it's ok?
if she was at least sympathetic and begged you to forgive her but she's arogant and acts like nothing happened
It would have been better if you had decisions like spitting in her face or at least just leaving the club
to hate her even more, she should say to mc something like this "thank you mc for your laptop, im using it now for my cam-girl career" :cool: she has potential to be a true evil in this avn

Last edited:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Ugh please not, its not even only about me thinking its disgusting but there are multiple avns with this setup already ..
not nearly as much as ones with big tity milfs and their allegedly 18 y.o. sons, but with height up to mommy tits and armed with enormous cock (sisters included too into fam-harem). :LOL:
btw which type of harem you find not disgusting... :unsure:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
not nearly as much as ones with big tity milfs and their allegedly 18 y.o. sons, but with height up to mommy tits and armed with enormous cock (sisters included too into fam-harem). :LOL:
btw which type of harem you find not disgusting... :unsure:
Its - more or less - just personal taste. I just heavily dislike/am disgusted with parent/child relationships not matter if its a mother or a father even in avns.

Reactions: Aristos

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
Morally, I didn't like this model and the skin tone was made too ugly, the girl was skinny, but everything was fine, and the fitness and shit :LOL: not to mention her stupid personality :mad:

IMG_20240117_082443_583.jpg

LinXuan67

Dec 25, 2021
Image_1705491523215.jpg Hahaha, the park scene in the game has become a familiar sight to us. I wonder how many games we have encountered it in. Moreover, the game's rendering is impressive. It is rare to find a game with such low system requirements that can still capture my interest.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Its - more or less - just personal taste. I just heavily dislike/am disgusted with parent/child relationships not matter if its a mother or a father even in avns.
understand that. not fan neither. although played some from time to time, when i liked renders and story (e.g.midlife crisis). games with step-parents and partners' 18+ children or adopted ones are ok (but that is not incest, ask woody allen). but don't mind brother sister stuff which makes me bigot, i guess.
anyway i'm not kink shaming anyone or leaving facepalm/bad review to game if it is not my cup of tea
i'll try this one, pictures looks nice. we'll see how it will progress.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Based on some people's post here, i assume there are some dramas i can enjoy :D . And the women are not some kind of pre-puberty girls that usually accompanied older looking man like MC.

Lexkan

Apr 26, 2022
Unofficial Android Port [v0.1 - 131 MB]
(Compressed With WT Mod)

DOWNLOAD:

Android Port By Naxle
Walkthrough Mod By \FOXBOT/

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Hm was starting to empathize with the mc a guy that has had a rough time and is bitter about it very fair. But then it ends like that? I don't know hard to think anything other then that he is a shit friend and a fucking moron.
Also no option to not have that happen?........
Guess we will see next update.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
I felt like everything was going ok overall story-wise, built up a bit of empathy with the MC and his life etc...
Then we get railroaded through the last 2 scenes :( and it turns out he's just a fucking idiot after all. Oh well.

Reactions: Milton749

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Does it satisfy the masses? No.. But will it satisfy enough? Who knows.. but I'm along for the ride. Pretty decent work.. just a bit different.. Roll on.

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Enough back and forth about tags and/or debate about asking questions about tags. If you play and feel a tag is not represented that should be, report it. Otherwise utilize the tag list, don't spam the thread. Thanks.

Reifon

Nov 7, 2017
The story is pretty good, he seems to have forgotten a lot of things, I'm curious to know what happened to MC? :unsure:

But there was a big problem with Cassy. At the beginning, Cassy stole MC's watch and computer and other things. I thought maybe she had many difficulties and would explain them later, but no.

Cassy reappeared much later, and she even started dating Lary. I don't quite understand the logic here, and it just made Cassy the character very disgusting.

No matter what her reasons are, having her become Lary's girlfriend is very bad, it just means that MC doesn't mean anything to her.

MC's behavior is also illogical. I don't think many people can sit down and drink together after being treated like Cassy, even if Lary is a friend. This scene alone is enough for MC to get a Cuck tag.

If Lary had introduced a friend (Cassy) to him (MC) in the bar party scene, instead of becoming Lary's girlfriend, it might have been better, at least Cassy wouldn't have become so bad.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes