RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v18] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ah so is only if you lose. is it easy to win? (or am I misunderstanding and you have to actually choose to lose?)
I would assume (yet to play myself) given the target demographic for this game, that you would have to intentionally lose.

Although am sure someone will correct me on that if I am wrong.

Solido69

Sep 8, 2022
I cant talk to the police lady. when i click on her it doesnt want to talk. i also have found the missing kid and cant beat the racoon lady. when i try the game just freezes and the kid and her are just standing there. what can i do?

Oct 6, 2019
Good stuff but...

As a game it's got way too much grinding and the progress is very slow, even with cheating (I added extra gold and a high school grade). The quest help is also not very helpful. Forcing you to go to school for example is just bad design, especially considering the amount by which it forces you to do it. Almost every progress you can make with the 3 main girls happens during the evening. There are too many empty time slots.

Reactions: FlyerReady

Glyde62

Jul 3, 2017
stuck going to Marys to get more fertilizer, Wont let me leave as cant find fertilizer anywhere

Managed to find the fertilizer near the front door, Doesn't sparkle though

Another question though, Where is this botanist?

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
To use old saves, move the old saves to a separate folder start new game and create saves for every save slot you used in your old saves then replace them with your old saves and load in and game may not correctly reflect old saves stats on the save menu initially. Other than that, the .apk is from the source and only thing I did was take it created mirrors to download it from. No longer pledged cause it's like $5 a month for this game updates for games come like every 3-4 months but he swaps between games and I couldn't give any less fucks about the Konosuba game.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I haven't found it. I quit the game because of it. There is no clue where to find it. I even tired to get in the girls rooms when they were in the shower. The beach and work were failures too. The only place I couldn't get into is the building behind the house.

Where's the bowl?
Beach, raccoon haven (junkyard to the right) in the car trunk.

pacmansa

Jun 23, 2020
i can't seem to get out of the house anymore i go down stairs and can't go outside the front door or back up the stairs

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes