RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v18] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Omniverse100

Sep 20, 2022
I need help with the raccon lady. I dont have a special, and every time i attack I do no damage. plus the mom quest has been bugged. it wont go past melodrama or touch ass.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
thanks that's what i thought it was but when i buy the chocolates and talk to her it just says that i have nothing to talk about. am i supposed to talk to her somewhere other than the library or am i supposed to wait for other events to progress before i can present her the box of chocolates?
i gave them to her on the evening in library on wednesday but can be any day when there is no club meeting (tuesday/thursday)

there is still a weird timing talking about classes when try to use modulator on weekend, it happens both with lisa and holly

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
the game won't let me go out the front door or back upstairs anymore
if you are doing quest to retrieve lisa's stuff stolen by viksy, it happens until you find 4 of 5 items (last to retrieve are panties upstairs on flagpole..

items to find are. books, notebooks, bra, and glasses, can be found on blinking places but books that are not hidden, just droped in a corner , two on plants and last one on boys restroom

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I need help with the raccon lady. I dont have a special, and every time i attack I do no damage. plus the mom quest has been bugged. it wont go past melodrama or touch ass.
need to do other quests with girls at home, specially for milly in order to unlock a place to get more interesing movies to watch.

about training racoon girl, need a special item that need to make at least twice the walking dogs quest from your neighbour

pacmansa

Jun 23, 2020
if you are doing quest to retrieve lisa's stuff stolen by viksy, it happens until you find 4 of 5 items (last to retrieve are panties upstairs on flagpole..

items to find are. books, notebooks, bra, and glasses, can be found on blinking places but books that are not hidden, just droped in a corner , two on plants and last one on boys restroom
I am stuck in the house and i be leave i have already done that quest

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I am stuck in the house and i be leave i have already done that quest
then i guess you should load a previous save, take note not to use slot 1 for your saves, since that one is for autosave too.. and its written on each new day after sleep

Femboibottom

Aug 11, 2020
every time I feed the biocomputer the fertilizer bag (after seeing the neighbor talking to her plant) the game breaks- any time I try to do anything, the player character picture and an empty bubble pops up and I can't do anything-

Grim_Reaper_02

Sep 20, 2022
Anyone else having a problem where the entire game slows down then freezes whenever you get to afternoon? I've tried multiple different activities to wait till afternoon (work, college etc.) and all of them have the same problem. It started happening after I delivered the papers to Judith at her work.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone else having a problem where the entire game slows down then freezes whenever you get to afternoon? I've tried multiple different activities to wait till afternoon (work, college etc.) and all of them have the same problem. It started happening after I delivered the papers to Judith at her work.
there is some kind of issue about that quest, with a warning message sometime when try to get to the office that reminds to make a save and give option to restart quest, first time didn't and had some issue anywhere after that for no reason, reloaded save and choose to restart quest, and all did go fine after

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes