RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v18] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

prueba2222

Jul 4, 2018
I entered college, attended to both classes and now i cannot get out of the building.

the character simply do not interact with the door that exists the building, and I'm trapped inside.

Also, on a second note...... how can i choose the college activity?

A man came into class and told us we have to do it, but no instruction of how.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I entered college, attended to both classes and now i cannot get out of the building.

the character simply do not interact with the door that exists the building, and I'm trapped inside.

Also, on a second note...... how can i choose the college activity?

A man came into class and told us we have to do it, but no instruction of how.
if you did not hack the save, should be when you need to recover stolen skeleton model by another student, must go to rooftop and follow her from a distance, until she goes to janitor room, then after that on girls closet (where you cannot enter) so need to enter to janitor's but need a key from teacher's room..

about activity choice is not given as need to be punished to go on nerd's team and then following content with lisa

DracZ

Feb 28, 2020
I'm stuck, I have to visit the aliens in their ship, but it is morning, and if I try to ex work I get vthe message I need to visit the aliens.

Any way to skip to evening/night so I can visit the ship?

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I'm stuck, I have to visit the aliens in their ship, but it is morning, and if I try to ex work I get vthe message I need to visit the aliens.

Any way to skip to evening/night so I can visit the ship?
is the alien ship still outside in the yard? strange that an event that request inmediate access happen in the morning, if not is saturday when there is noone else at home

did you check the bunker if already have it open?

DracZ

Feb 28, 2020
is the alien ship still outside in the yard? strange that an event that request inmediate access happen in the morning, if not is saturday when there is noone else at home

did you check the bunker if already have it open?
It is friday morning, so the ship is not visible.

What bunker? I see a manhole cover in the garden but can't access it.

I think what happened is: I had several quests triggering at evening/night, and did another one instead of the Aliens one.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
It is friday morning, so the ship is not visible.

What bunker? I see a manhole cover in the garden but can't access it.

I think what happened is: I had several quests triggering at evening/night, and did another one instead of the Aliens one.
did game let you access your computer? so can browse internet or play a game to pass some time?

manhole is available by a mission (strange email) when you hunt enough racoons at junkyard

DracZ

Feb 28, 2020
did game let you access your computer? so can browse internet or play a game to pass some time?

manhole is available by a mission (strange email) when you hunt enough racoons at junkyard
No, every option to pass time gives the same message " I need to talk to the aliens."

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Сollaboration.
Hello everyone, we used to introduce you to the Nuclear Samovar team with their Lust Spin project. For a number of reasons, we decided to unite, now all their projects will be published on our Subscribestar page. I advise you to take a look, because a new version of the game has just been released. You can ask all questions to the development team there. Thank you all for your support, we need it now more than ever.

Jul 18, 2021
So I've done Milly's content up to the classroom public events and the handywork seduction events and the overall event just says to use the device on Milly. What do I do to progress?

Jul 17, 2017
Can someone help me find out how to unbug the lost child quest? it bugged out and Milena doesn't show in the park at all after getting the lost child so I can't talk to her to complete the quest and its been stuck with me and thought talking to her at the beach would fix it but it doesn't fix it at all and it sucks. Here is my save file.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes