RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v18] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Can someone help me find out how to unbug the lost child quest? it bugged out and Milena doesn't show in the park at all after getting the lost child so I can't talk to her to complete the quest and its been stuck with me and thought talking to her at the beach would fix it but it doesn't fix it at all and it sucks. Here is my save file.
Use this save, spend the day without going to the park, in the morning you can talk to Milena in the park

RazerVee

Nov 10, 2021
Hi, can anyone tell me what and where the file and save data for android? I want to update my game but i don't want to re-play from the beginning. I want to move my save data to my new game. Thanks

Rino74

Jan 25, 2021
does anyone know a editor for the savefile or cheat that can translate switches and variables from russian (or other language) to english? it would help (when cheating) ;)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I can't load the old save in the new update and I don't want to start the new game help!!!

de33e3.jpg

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I can't load the old save in the new update and I don't want to start the new game help!!!

View attachment 2393859
lol poor boy, may need to post that on the convenient store you got that 'new' update, since we are mortals who dont have it yet, so proly wont be able to help you anyway.. so if you pretend to have an answer from dev, just ask him directly. imho there should be some kind of reasoning about update numbers so if we see a major update as seems to be the one from 14.3 to 15 (that we know from external links) some game variables may be included or excluded thus making your old saves getting errors like that one you have now.. and despite your laziness to start a new game, would take more time fixing (blindly) your old save to work than starting from the beginning once more..

there is another thing.. i would expect a fix after that version 15 to start it again as bugs are always on the wild on those ones XD

have fun

• Sad
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I do not know where you got this save file from, but judging by the mistake, it was made long before there was a fight in the sky. This error is from the active combat system plugin. Saves up to version 10 are not compatible.
Is that the fight, that modified passenger car?

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Is that the fight, that modified passenger car?
Yes. When was the last time you played? If you played the previous version, but the save does not work in this one, then I do not know what the reason is. I was checking compatibility with previous saves. Even the saves that are in the topic header work.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes. When was the last time you played? If you played the previous version, but the save does not work in this one, then I do not know what the reason is. I was checking compatibility with previous saves. Even the saves that are in the topic header work.
I had this fight a long time ago. The old version of the game works for me, but I can't load the old save into the new version

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
And in which version exactly does it work? Give me the file and I'll take a look.
I don't know what version it is .How do I give you a file name. I no longer have the name of this WinRAR zipped version

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes