RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v18] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
how do you tell what day it is all i see anywhere is the times of day
1664299579141.png here on info display is shown, as time of day.
by the way when one is on shower all other two girls are on same floor, so can guess who is in there, to make her leave shower just need to watch your shower camm

Seahound

May 23, 2021
What is or how do you get the code for the computer and door in the military facility that is on the farm under the hay stacks? I have been trying to figure it out with no luck.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
What is or how do you get the code for the computer and door in the military facility that is on the farm under the hay stacks? I have been trying to figure it out with no luck.
need to check on a desk in the right part to get the computer password that unlocks first door, after that there is another closed door from a computer whose password is on a locker to the left side, key to locker is in a box above

Lonestarwolf

Jul 28, 2018
Does anyone know where Vixi went? I was following her after she framed my toon for stealing the bone but she went into the ladies bathroom and now she hasnt come out.

Lonestarwolf

Jul 28, 2018
Does anyone know where Vixi went? I was following her after she framed my toon for stealing the bone but she went into the ladies bathroom and now she hasnt come out.
Ok update I found the skeleton but still cant find Vixi, and it wont let me leave the college.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
how do you get the last girl in that picture. the one with the orange hair
she is your aunt, need to keep on all other quests until aliens call one night that they had someone breaking inside the bunker, after some other options about what to do with her, they let you include her on the expèriment .. maybe need to make some quest for her first, at the park or police station

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
she is your aunt, need to keep on all other quests until aliens call one night that they had someone breaking inside the bunker, after some other options about what to do with her, they let you include her on the expèriment .. maybe need to make some quest for her first, at the park or police station
thank you. i had thought i already did all the quests to completion. but managed to find one i was missing. it was "a strange email" telling me to look through the sewers.

Lonestarwolf

Jul 28, 2018
getting vixi or viksy is for another day, once you found skeleton, must report to teacher in order to be able to leave building
I did that but it still wont let me leave the school. I cheated and added a program that adds inventory items by accident and then I can also teleport but now when I get teleported I cant move. Even when I am in a open area.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes