RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Leprikon01 No offence mate, but you are not communicating much about the progress here.
Where do you think you gonna get more supporters? On Patreon? Forget it!
This is the place!
You have to share what you do and eventually, people will fund you few beers a month lol (i dont mind to lol).
But there is no teasers and no offence, some games may need a proof reader.

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Leprikon01 No offence mate, but you are not communicating much about the progress here.
Where do you think you gonna get more supporters? On Patreon? Forget it!
This is the place!
You have to share what you do and eventually, people will fund you few beers a month lol (i dont mind to lol).
But there is no teasers and no offence, some games may need a proof reader.
I'm not offended, I just have nothing to say. Part 6 may be released this month, but I can't guarantee it. About the version that you posted. I can add to the header, but those who play will need to start the game again 2 times, since the saves from 4 and 6 do not fit this version.

Reactions: Scotty1212

wowpiecha

Nov 6, 2017
In the Quest Photo studio he says that i should use the Ground on the College to get stronger.
But i cant enter the College. Do i have to trigger it somehow or is my save broken?...

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I'm sorry, but this is a development. Some new features require a new game.:(
Yeah...i get, but making the game save compatible is a great way to go, unless you chance somenting that is already in the game (history, stats,etc) that could be easy done, is realy boring beggining a new game, since some of stuff require some good amount of grind.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
No. In addition to compatibility with saving versions 5 and 6. and fixed a bug with displaying side quests.
welp, it appear I accidently cock blocking myself: I go to meet the mom in the morning and slap her ass, make her angry and I had to talk to the aliens. But no matter how many times I tried, I can't access to the UFO at all.

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
welp, it appear I accidently cock blocking myself: I go to meet the mom in the morning and slap her ass, make her angry and I had to talk to the aliens. But no matter how many times I tried, I can't access to the UFO at all.
If you downloaded the official public version 5, started a new game and got an error, then give me a save.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
And in all honest: Please give us some better ways to earned money please, like selling online something or helping in the shop. Truly a nightmare to go 20 times to buy the laptop

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
And you do not buy a laptop, but take an alien one.;)
Wait, what do you mean "take an alien one"? Now I start the new game and it would take while sometimes (1 hours of grinding) and hope that this time it would not bugged
Edit: sigh...I meet the alien girl in the backyard, so this is the "take an alien one"... I just want to cry now...

Last edited:

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Wait, what do you mean "take an alien one"? Now I start the new game and it would take while sometimes (1 hours of grinding) and hope that this time it would not bugged
Edit: sigh...I meet the alien girl in the backyard, so this is the "take an alien one"... I just want to cry now...
After receiving the quest "Search for laptop", you can go to the backyard and talk to Ti, he will give the quest Alien Computer.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
After receiving the quest "Search for laptop", you can go to the backyard and talk to Ti, he will give the quest Alien Computer.
Okay, thank you so much...Turn out I had to follow the step and build the alien laptop to triggered the entire questlines, if I bought the laptop in the shop then it would go to dead end. Overall the game are good and the art have become more smooth and nice than before
Hope that one day we would have some H scene for Ti too, she (he?) are so cute in women form. Would love to have more interact with her (him?)

Reactions: AlexTorch
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes