RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes
Sep 19, 2018
I have part 6,but for some reason,when i want to get the sofa for the photo studio,i cant acces the college.
Did all the other quest until it tells me to wait for development.
Is it some kind of bug,or do i have to do something else to acces the college?

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Can somebody load save at the end of content from v4?
The problem is not grinding (RpgMakerSaveEdit can do it for me) but the dialogues. You can't just skip them cause pause in them. Just hold the LMB and wait awful long time!

Last edited:

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
I have part 6,but for some reason,when i want to get the sofa for the photo studio,i cant acces the college.
Did all the other quest until it tells me to wait for development.
Is it some kind of bug,or do i have to do something else to acces the college?
Yes there is a bug, already fixed. Download again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lurky the lurker

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Can somebody load save at the end of content from v4?
The problem is not grinding (RpgMakerSaveEdit can do it for me) but the dialogues. You can't just skip them cause pause in them. Just hold the LMB and wait awful long time!
The problem with saves can't be fixed. This is a problem with new plugins. We might not add them to version 5, but then you will have to start 6 with a new game. Now, when you complete version 5, you can continue playing in version 6.

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
The problem with saves can't be fixed. This is a problem with new plugins. We might not add them to version 5, but then you will have to start 6 with a new game. Now, when you complete version 5, you can continue playing in version 6.
Can't you make a save where the new content is supposed to start and upload it?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I know some people like mini-games however pressing 10 buttons in about 4 - 5 seconds is a little harsh ... that is the one when electrical wires get cut.

Also, am I guessing correctly that this game will eventually have a bestiality tag at least the 2 scenes Holly actually has kinda hint into that topic?

Last edited:

Frai

May 21, 2017
I know some people like mini-games however pressing 10 buttons in about 4 - 5 seconds is a little harsh ... that is the one when electrical wires get cut.

Also, am I guessing correctly that this game will eventually have a bestiality tag at least the 2 scenes Holly actually has kinda hint into that topic?
I think there will be a tag Petplay

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Ok, I made it! Nobody will return 4 hours of my life cause developer was too lazy to spend 10 minutes and made this save himself. Here is the save at the end of v4 content.
I don’t remember if there was a conversation about fetishes in the previous version. So I stopped right before that. Just talk to the Professor.
P.S.: second thing to do is go to the library

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Stuck at college quest any help what to do, how do I finish the assigned project?
For me I just continued doing other quests before finally getting another quest to do the assignment. A somewhat insane amount of repetition to finish some of them.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
As far as i know, this is an old version 5, from April... So basically, they just fixed some bugs and decided to make it incompatible with old saves ... Right ... So when is the NEW version coming out?

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
As far as i know, this is an old version 5, from April... So basically, they just fixed some bugs and decided to make it incompatible with old saves ... Right ... So when is the NEW version coming out?
From what can be made out of the 0.6 Beta post on Patreon it's another patch with backwards incompatible saves and I guess no one here is paying 5$ for it. And from looking at Patreon I assume they will unlock 0.6 after 0.7 arrives so most likely 1-2 months.

Reactions: Scotty1212
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes