RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
From what can be made out of the 0.6 Beta post on Patreon it's another patch with backwards incompatible saves and I guess no one here is paying 5$ for it. And from looking at Patreon I assume they will unlock 0.6 after 0.7 arrives so most likely 1-2 months.
Yes, i shared it few weeks ago here

zorny69

Jun 2, 2018
Ok, I made it! Nobody will return 4 hours of my life cause developer was too lazy to spend 10 minutes and made this save himself. Here is the save at the end of v4 content.
I don’t remember if there was a conversation about fetishes in the previous version. So I stopped right before that. Just talk to the Professor.
P.S.: second thing to do is go to the library
help plz
1593213089885.png

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
Ok, I made it! Nobody will return 4 hours of my life cause developer was too lazy to spend 10 minutes and made this save himself. Here is the save at the end of v4 content.
I don’t remember if there was a conversation about fetishes in the previous version. So I stopped right before that. Just talk to the Professor.
P.S.: second thing to do is go to the library
our hero :alien::love:

GuyMan50

Dec 6, 2019
can anyone tell me how to get to the dump? it looks like there's a gate in the playground but it won't open, is there another way?

GuyMan50

Dec 6, 2019
Go to beach on the left site. I think you're talking of that at least.
THANK YOU, i was so irritated cause the thing just below looks kinda like a dump, also, i JUST got to the beach and found the dump so i came back here and saw your reply so god damn it XD now i feel like an idiot

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
THANK YOU, i was so irritated cause the thing just below looks kinda like a dump, also, i JUST got to the beach and found the dump so i came back here and saw your reply so god damn it XD now i feel like an idiot
I'm lazy and use a cheat plugin :D for money and sometimes no clip. From what I made out of the place in park it does make you think of dump at first however looking at it carefully it's sort of a parkour track. Just guessing at least.

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
Unfortunately im quite dissapointed by "creative changelog" by dev.
It says "9 new scenes for Millie, 2 new scenes for Judith".
In reality its 2 scenes for Millie -Photoshooting on bench and in the playground, where dev counted different clothes as separate scenes. If they would at least be in different poses, but its just always the same pose just with different clothing.
When it comes to Judith i found only 1 new scene, which is laundry fuck.
I do not know what you think about it, but i dont like such behavior, it feels like someone is trying to quite possibly bamboozle us.
29433005_10155182649511576_4900702639882240000_n.jpg

Last edited:

McFwk

Sep 26, 2017
The problem with saves can't be fixed. This is a problem with new plugins. We might not add them to version 5, but then you will have to start 6 with a new game. Now, when you complete version 5, you can continue playing in version 6.
so you're saying the version 6 that is currently on patreon will make you start all over again? no way of continuing from a version 5 save?

Frai

May 21, 2017
Unfortunately im quite dissapointed by "creative changelog" by dev.
It says "9 new scenes for Millie, 2 new scenes for Judith".
In reality its 2 scenes for Millie -Photoshooting on bench and in the playground, where dev counted different clothes as separate scenes. If they would at least be in different poses, but its just always the same pose just with different clothing.
When it comes to Judith i found only 1 new scene, which is laundry fuck.
I do not know what you think about it, but i dont like such behavior, it feels like someone is trying to quite possibly bamboozle us.
View attachment 708039
There is a new scene with Judith in the living room while cleaning and on the beach in a changing booth.

Reactions: Mega cunt

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
There is a new scene with Judith in the living room while cleaning and on the beach in a changing booth.
I found it now, tho not sure if we can count it as "scene" since its only one pic of Judith changing and thats it.

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
What, then, can be considered a full-fledged stage?
For example scene with anal or normal sex with Judith.
A sex scene, distinct one (it was for example pissing me off in Urban Demons, when sometimes most of the scenes for character was the same scene with different background) not one pic of judith and one sentence said.

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes