RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

der3455

Dec 30, 2019
You could add more sexual interactions with the mother in the morning and also scenes with the mother and the daughter together and perverted dialogues that the mother tells her son and also more missions that the mother gives her and also the neighbor and that we can also control. Also to the neighbor like the mother and that she has more variety of things in the store and in the sex shop

Last edited:

belvoir

May 17, 2017
sadly I've got some library bug. After speaking with teacher and blonde at collage, when I enter library there is already one blonde girl near the table, and one near library lady, after dialogue she goes to the table, but can't reach her spot as there is her sprite already. Game freezes with dialog window.

ad_gamer

Jan 19, 2018
Hello,

thanks for your Job. The game is funny.
But I have a question, since you removed the quest about college, how can we improve our strength in order to move the sofa ?

I thank you in advance for fixing the game.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
So I take it I'm supposed to give the girl the box of chocolates but it won't let me

Good gods, rarely have I seen a game as vague and grindy as this

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
1) The game does not autosave, which is fucking pathetic

2) Opossums do not attack people! What the fuck

3) I am never going to play this game again even if Ti is a great waifu because fuck replaying all of the game to reach the point now, jesus fuck

4/10, too grindy, vague and with terrible design, only propped up by decent art

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
1) The game does not autosave, which is fucking pathetic

2) Opossums do not attack people! What the fuck

3) I am never going to play this game again even if Ti is a great waifu because fuck replaying all of the game to reach the point now, jesus fuck

4/10, too grindy, vague and with terrible design, only propped up by decent art
Wait, I had to REPLAYING THE ENTIRE GAME FROM THE START...AGAIN? Can't even transfer the saves from previous one?

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Wait, I had to REPLAYING THE ENTIRE GAME FROM THE START...AGAIN? Can't even transfer the saves from previous one?
Nope, previous save game works but game is still buggy, so if you start from previous save games you will get error when you press x or open quest menu. Use my fix #311 & you will be able to play from saves of part 5.

ShadowFSN

Feb 24, 2019
Stuck on Data Feeder. Mary doesn't talk/interact. I can't do anything else, since no1 else interacts neither.

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
sadly I've got some library bug. After speaking with teacher and blonde at collage, when I enter library there is already one blonde girl near the table, and one near library lady, after dialogue she goes to the table, but can't reach her spot as there is her sprite already. Game freezes with dialog window.
Can you upload your save with the bug so I can fix it?
If you played part 5 from this site, and not stolen from Patreon, then there should be no problems with the compatibility of saves.

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Stuck on Data Feeder. Mary doesn't talk/interact. I can't do anything else, since no1 else interacts neither.
How do you manage to get this quest in the MORNING? This quest must be completed in the EVENING. Without the possibility of morning.

ShadowFSN

Feb 24, 2019
How do you manage to get this quest in the MORNING? This quest must be completed in the EVENING. Without the possibility of morning.
I have no idea. It just popped up as soon as the charactor woke up.

Going back to my house I notice two moms. One that appears in morning and other at evening but now they appear at same time

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Can you upload your save with the bug so I can fix it?

If you played part 5 from this site, and not stolen from Patreon, then there should be no problems with the compatibility of saves.
After look at all the changes in this update, I have a feeling it would be better to start over because of the risk of getting lot of bugs...By the way, how many new scenes in this one?

ShadowFSN

Feb 24, 2019
Does anyone have a save right before doing Milli's Hermione custome and Judith's vaginal event? Or during these events?

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes