RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
My god I wasted so much time on this barely "animated" shit. Fuck, I've got serious problems. Nice art but fucking HELL man that grind.

• Sad
Reactions: junior20000

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Listen, I can buy aliens being perverts just fine but nothing, nothing can convince me that fighting possums and not being able to run away from them is sensible

what an absolute moran

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
here my save file exactly at the point where it tell you to look up contraceptive online during the first part of class.

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
here my save file exactly at the point where it tell you to look up contraceptive online during the first part of class.
welp i figured out how to fix it just dont look up contraceptive until the fertilizer mission pop up first. For me i waited till Saturday and play dora till day and again till evening and it pop up with the fertilizer mission. Hope that helps anyone with the same issue as me.

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
welp i figured out how to fix it just dont look up contraceptive until the fertilizer mission pop up first. For me i waited till Saturday and play dora till day and again till evening and it pop up with the fertilizer mission. Hope that helps anyone with the same issue as me.
found a bug for mary fertilizer quest. When you go back to mary to take picture of the alien plant make sure to have already give your fertilizer to your PC otherwise if its still in your inventory after the picture you wont be able to exit the house

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes