RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

frethed

May 18, 2018
This is so needlessly grindy. The time for all the stupid slow transitions, and slow text, the time change pauses, the menuing that kicks you out, the overly large or trappy rooms (I'm looking at you basement stairs!) I don't know if RPGM allows easy configurations for things like skip transitions or text speed, but it would make the grind in the game a lot less unpleasant if I didn't have to wait for everything. Clicking should just advance. Things like rub Judith's parts take like 20 unskippable seconds.

Reactions: dcoagt
Feb 11, 2019
ok when i go to the dump to get parts to fix the ship i cant find anything the dump and all the junk is there but the icons showing you where to look is not like you have already looked but you haven't i went back and checked my saves and the last time i could get any parts from the dump is when i had the quest to build a computer after that nothing

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
welp i figured out how to fix it just dont look up contraceptive until the fertilizer mission pop up first. For me i waited till Saturday and play dora till day and again till evening and it pop up with the fertilizer mission. Hope that helps anyone with the same issue as me.
Oh my god, I had to abandon the save and go back to do that...AGAIN. No wonder why I didn't saw anything new after that

alon94

May 13, 2017
im stuck at the finish your assigned proyect, i already did everything i could on other quests, nothing left to do just that quest but cant finish it since i cant talk to any1 in the library

D

Deleted member 20801

I am stuck in the college quest it says i need to buy a gift for the blonde in the library to help me with the project but i cannot talk to anyone and have no idea on how to proceed and nobody in the library is responding i have finished all other quests

DrywallMan

Jun 25, 2019
i cant get the laptop back, i got the cheap laptop and had it blow up in my face but after that i dont know what to do

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have mistakes in the morning. I have two Judiths and I can't talk to Mary about feeding the computer -Q Data feeding

How to fix it ?

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes