RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes
Jul 17, 2017
I see you have 10 int & str - You need to complete the proper intelligence training in the library at home (1st floor, bottom left), which makes you find a book to trigger the moral decrease.
Happened to me after I tried to "manually" increase stats :sneaky: which removed the option for int training and finding the book (ends at 5 points).
I didn't realize it ended at 5 points and not 10, the game files had no mentioning of a cap of 5.

noovyo

Jan 31, 2018
the game is fun and all but we really really need a walkthrough because dont know where to go
And how do we weaken the step mom moral

Last edited:

Frai

May 21, 2017
the game is fun and all but we really really need a walkthrough because dont know where to go
And how do we weaken the step mom moral
Use a modulator on it every morning. Feel for all the places and morale will decrease.

mat501st

Nov 28, 2019
Where do I find the raccoon lady? I keep visiting the dump but the entrance to the lair is always blocked. Am I missing something?
Note: I already have the ultrasonic tenderizer but still can't find her.

Last edited:

greenassassin

Apr 26, 2018
Use computer in your room and play to day.... Walk over to walk the dogs, talk to the first dog.... The whistle you get the second or third time from the old man in the park after you fight with his dog....
How do u start the dog walking stuff?

Anyflame

Jun 22, 2019
thank you for an answer but... it literally didnt work for me. ive tried everything ppl post about walking and it didnt help me...
I finally found out that on Saturday and Sunday in the morning, go to the computer and search the internet. It'll then give you a time to skip to. Skip to noon and that will be day time for the quest. Everything else seems to only send you into the evening.

Rindos

May 4, 2017
I finally found out that on Saturday and Sunday in the morning, go to the computer and search the internet. It'll then give you a time to skip to. Skip to noon and that will be day time for the quest. Everything else seems to only send you into the evening.
then it seems its bugged for me.... i have quest, ive tried do what you say but it still doesnt help;/
i cant sell racoon hides as well. i sent my save from saturday morning.

Anyflame

Jun 22, 2019
then it seems its bugged for me.... i have quest, ive tried do what you say but it still doesnt help;/
i cant sell racoon hides as well. i sent my save from saturday morning.
Nah, it's not bugged. Played your save and it looks like you haven't turned in the project to the Mrs. Ramrod. On a weekday turn in the project, then go to the library and let your classmate know you completed it. Go to sleep and then you'll have to do a physical. Once done with all that, college classes will be available and then you will be able to choose what time to skip to when browsing the internet.

Rindos

May 4, 2017
oh god... thanks.... since this quest had comment (not available) in a quest log, i dont even bother to check this.

anwwwwavv

Jun 14, 2018
Hi guys, found a bug, i can't go to college to study, teacher always block me, im gonna get expell, can anyone help me, thanks

1611311465011.png

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes