RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Attention! Old saves don't work.

Don't know why but I can feel my blood is boiling right now, specially when I really don't want to spending time to grinding money in the game to buy stuff and redone every old scenes again

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Attention! Old saves don't work.

Don't know why but I can feel my blood is boiling right now, specially when I really don't want to spending time to grinding money in the game to buy stuff and redone every old scenes again
the old guides don't work either. :(

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
the old guides don't work either. :(
In all honest I didn't use any guide and played this game blind everytime....But I really hate to follow the very boring drills of earning little money at the start of the game and the same old track that repeating over and over, it's really need some other music tracks that feel more chilling and comfortable than that

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Got Ti all the ingredients for the laptop and she never came back to the backyard. Checked every time of every day and nothing. Can't read russian, so I can't figure out how to cheat it in either. Real pain in the ass since it looks like everything is depending on that laptop.

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Got Ti all the ingredients for the laptop and she never came back to the backyard. Checked every time of every day and nothing. Can't read russian, so I can't figure out how to cheat it in either. Real pain in the ass since it looks like everything is depending on that laptop.
Change the language in the settings. Опции\язык.

s224

Feb 6, 2019
Согласен, игра неплохая, но!!! баги!!! нормальный комп купить не могу, халат подменить не могу, смартфон купить не могу и т.д. и нет продвижения дальше!! исправьте, если можете))

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Какие баги блин? НЕТУ больше компа! Он только у Ти на заднем дворе!
Сорвался? По-русски заговорил? Щас дядя модератор придёт всем ай-ай-ай сделает)

Frod

Jul 1, 2017
Hey Leprikon nice game!
Unfortunately, I think I am stuck. I just beat the raccon lady, but I think I was supposed to go talk to the aliens right after, but I went to sleep instead, and now I am stuck in sunday morning, and I cant interact with the laptop or go to work to advance time. Tried everything, but I am completely stuck. I uploaded my save file, hopefully someone can figure out the issue.

AlienBack.png

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
Hey Leprikon nice game!
Unfortunately, I think I am stuck. I just beat the raccon lady, but I think I was supposed to go talk to the aliens right after, but I went to sleep instead, and now I am stuck in sunday morning, and I cant interact with the laptop or go to work to advance time. Tried everything, but I am completely stuck. I uploaded my save file, hopefully someone can figure out the issue.

View attachment 1049308
Thank you for finding the bug.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Are we get the fixed file uploaded, instead of the hole game???? So we can start to play and not get stucked...

stiumush

Jan 4, 2018
Mmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhh....... The game crash constantly.... I can't get past the introduction. It freezes after some dialogue and doesn't go on.........

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Kazegan

Apr 27, 2018
I can not get passed the cut wires mini game there is literally not enough time is there a trick I am missing

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes